Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Having to wait and now 2nd guessing everything!

We were planning to sway this Fall but for a few reasons decided to wait until February at the earliest. I'm ok with this so I can continue with my diet and weightloss. However, as crazy as this sounds, I'm starting to wonder if the Universe is telling us no more kids. Part of my sway has been praying, asking for signs, etc and I did my first psychic reading. She told me I would conceive a boy in February. I know I shouldn't put much thought into the reading but it was weird that she got the month, plus the date she said I'd conceive on is right before I should ovulate that month and a couple of other details that no one would know. I keep thinking what if she's right about it being another boy? I know swaying isn't foolproof but at least I feel like it gives me some control. Between that and worrying about my age (I'd be 39 or 40 when I deliver) I'm wondering if us needing to wait is a sign to not even try. I'm not really asking a question since no one can predict my future...just wondering if anyone else has had similar doubts and questions. I want a daughter so bad but I just keep questioning if it's my fate. Why is this so hard?!
    swaying for in 2021

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Wait a few weeks, disguise yourself, give her a fake name, and go back. See if she says something different.

If that's a bridge too far (or she says the same thing), look at it this way - if she is right, and is actually predicting the future, then no matter what you do you're still going to conceive a boy in February, right? If all this is set in stone and able to be predicted by a fortune teller, you can't get around it even if you didn't try...not trying because of something a fortune teller told you means you believe that it's possible to change the future, so why not sway and try to change the future that way?
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    And by the way, yes, a psychic told me when I was pregnant with my second that he would be a girl (luckily I had no gender preference at that time). He was a boy.

I've also seen dozens, if not hundreds of people get wrong predictions and see the wrong signs in everything over the years.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks Atomic! Very well said and all true. It makes me feel better that you had a false reading. I don't put much stock in any of this...it was for fun...but when she got so much right it freaked me out. That combined with other fears are eating away at me. Thanks again! You are always so wise and kind.
    swaying for in 2021

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    That's why I am always telling people not to do these types of thing even for fun. It just messes with our heads SOOO much when we have gender desire! And then it becomes another thing to try to control - which is of course exactly where we DON'T want to be when swaying pink.

Good luck, and let me know how I can help.

6. Thanks mama3boys thanked for this post