Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Frequency Swaying Pink

Hello Atomic,

I've been looking through the forums trying to find updated information on the best frequency for swaying pink.
    I know you recommended me a month ago to try regular release because my husband is 40. But I was wondering what would happen if he releases on his own a few hours before the the BD (One attempt)? Do you think this would decrease way too much his sperm count?
    I can tell you for sure that abstain will not work for us and you also said abstain is not recommend for men over 35 years old.

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes, that would decrease his sperm count too far and what is worse, in many cases when people have tried doing that, their husband can't perform, ending up unable to get an erection or to ejaculate. So there is really nothing to be gained and a lot to be lost by trying that.

Abstain is a no-no anyway. And since I already told you for whatever reason not to do FR, I wouldn't recommend that either!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

3. Likes Yane85 liked this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    Yes, that would decrease his sperm count too far and what is worse, in many cases when people have tried doing that, their husband can't perform, ending up unable to get an erection or to ejaculate. So there is really nothing to be gained and a lot to be lost by trying that.

Abstain is a no-no anyway. And since I already told you for whatever reason not to do FR, I wouldn't recommend that either!
    Thanks for your response. Then regular release is the way to go. So for example if I were to BD on Monday he shouldn't release that day or the day before, right? I think you said regular release is every 2 to 3 days. I just want to make sure I fully understand what I need to do because my ovulation is getting closer.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It's not that he shouldn't release, you can't plan it out like that and shouldn't try. What we're trying to do is just make sure he's cleaning the pipes regularly. No long abstains, not MANY DAYS of releases in a row. Two back to back is fine if it works out that way though.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It's not that he shouldn't release, you can't plan it out like that and shouldn't try. What we're trying to do is just make sure he's cleaning the pipes regularly. No long abstains, not MANY DAYS of releases in a row. Two back to back is fine if it works out that way though.
    Awesome, thanks for your help!!

7. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Atomic,

Its me again . I BD a few times during my fertile week, the closest was morning (CD15) before my positive opk which was CD16 sometime between morning and 3pm. I think im out this month. But I need to make sure 100% that I get pregnant next month.
    Do you think adding another attempt during the day of positive opk can highly increase the chances of conceiving? Even if its not a girl. Or do you think that having one attempt during positive opk and day after could be better?
    I have not tried my attempt during positive opk because my husband is a pilot and unfortunately he hasn't been home during that time. Next cycle he will be here, BUT I do not trust in trying with just one attempt and then not ending up pregnant. If I don't conceive next month I think I will have to wait 3 to 4 months.
    I thought of trying every day during my fertile week because I've seen a lot of people getting girls that way but still I know it's not a girl friendly tactic, that's why I ask a different option.20201215_181233.jpg20201215_181119.jpg

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Please do not try every day. Not only is it more blue friendly, it's not even a good way to boost your chance of conception. If you want to do two attempts in the fertile week that is fine and seems like a good plan for you guys.

If you had sex CD 15 that is still a decent chance of conception. The "low" fertility that the app you're using claims is not correct (and I truly think the apps are terrible and should be removed from the market). You had higher fertility on CD 15 since you got peak CD 16.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Please do not try every day. Not only is it more blue friendly, it's not even a good way to boost your chance of conception. If you want to do two attempts in the fertile week that is fine and seems like a good plan for you guys.

If you had sex CD 15 that is still a decent chance of conception. The "low" fertility that the app you're using claims is not correct (and I truly think the apps are terrible and should be removed from the market). You had higher fertility on CD 15 since you got peak CD 16.
    Im out for this month. But I really wanna take advantage of my husband having 24 days off in January so I can FINALLY BD on positive opk.
    So to boost chances of conception, do you recommend having 2 BD the same day of positive opk? Or maybe one attempt on positive opk and another BD the day after?
    At this point I don't care If I get a baby boy but still don't wanna sway boy (if that makes sense). I just want to significantly increase the chances of conceiving for my next cycle. Please, I trust your advice

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    If you have 24 days I'd have sex every 4 days in the 72 hour pattern (not those hours per se but that is how you count the days) and then one more attempt at positive OPK while still continuing on with the e4d method the entire time.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    If you have 24 days I'd have sex every 4 days in the 72 hour pattern (not those hours per se but that is how you count the days) and then one more attempt at positive OPK while still continuing on with the e4d method the entire time.
    Ok, thank you!

13. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post