Page 12 of 40 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by ficus View Post

Do you bother with ovulation kits and timing? If so, what test do you recommend?
    Hi. I will be trying soon and to be honest after reading all the essays here I won't bother with timing. But some people can't let the timing concept go and this is one of the reasons why I like it here, because no one tells you `do this or do that or else`, it is really what works for you. As for ovulation tests, I used to spend a fortune on them and they didn't always work, then I found some very cheap ones (50 for $15) on ebay and they never failed me. Good luck with your pink sway.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by aidansmum View Post
    Hi. I will be trying soon and to be honest after reading all the essays here I won't bother with timing. But some people can't let the timing concept go and this is one of the reasons why I like it here, because no one tells you `do this or do that or else`, it is really what works for you. As for ovulation tests, I used to spend a fortune on them and they didn't always work, then I found some very cheap ones (50 for $15) on ebay and they never failed me. Good luck with your pink sway.
    YES YES YES LET GO OF TIMING!!!! It was one of the first things I learned when I came to GD, and amongst one of the most important that I knew I just had to do! And I also bought cheap OPK kits off ebay when TTC and I used like 3 a day!
    Age 7 5 MC May 2012 BFP June 2012 My ~*Princess*~ is now 3 yrs old! MC May 2015 Chemical June 2015
    DS#3 Arrived in April
    I love my Rainbow Baby with all my , She took a year to conceive! Thank you GD!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I know Butterfly Spirit! It was the ONE thing I knew and believed about swaying! It's actually funny now when I hear someone mention timing I try to bite my tongue because I don't want to put anyone off but I do recommend Gender Dreaming. Atomic really changed my mind there (and I actually bought Dr Shettles book before signing in!!! What a waste of money!

4. Likes Chiengr liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by aidansmum View Post
    I know Butterfly Spirit! It was the ONE thing I knew and believed about swaying! It's actually funny now when I hear someone mention timing I try to bite my tongue because I don't want to put anyone off but I do recommend Gender Dreaming. Atomic really changed my mind there (and I actually bought Dr Shettles book before signing in!!! What a waste of money!
    ME too hon, I was a HARDCORE Shettles believer! It's okay though.. now you know what to do!
    Age 7 5 MC May 2012 BFP June 2012 My ~*Princess*~ is now 3 yrs old! MC May 2015 Chemical June 2015
    DS#3 Arrived in April
    I love my Rainbow Baby with all my , She took a year to conceive! Thank you GD!

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi All,

I'm from Australia and have just taken the plunge and signed up for a personalised GD plan!

This is the first post, however I have been visiting GD for a few months now and am looking ttc a girl.

Anyway, just wanted to say hi and I look forward to starting my girl journey with you all

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Rinny101, I'm new too and from Melbourne, I've taken the plunge too and did my questionnaire yesterday! hope to keep in touch with our pink sways I'm TTC Dec
    5yrs 4yrs 2yrs : Grace born 6.8.14 Thank you gender dreaming for your guidance and support & the heavens above for sending me Grace. For when our eyes met for the first time my heart felt whole and aches no more ♥

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi threeboys, I'm a Kiwi too but live in Oz if that makes you feel better lol. Keep in touch
    Quote Originally Posted by threeboys View Post
    hi there, I am not from aussie but nz (forgive me please!) but you guys seem closest to normality in terms of products etc. I have 3 boys (6, 4.5 and 1) and are hoping for a girl this time
    5yrs 4yrs 2yrs : Grace born 6.8.14 Thank you gender dreaming for your guidance and support & the heavens above for sending me Grace. For when our eyes met for the first time my heart felt whole and aches no more ♥

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Another good low fat, low salt snack is those baby rice/corn cakes (i.e.heinz, etc), there is one called yum yum and they are quite yummy. And baby rusks,etc are quite safe when it comes to fat and sodium. So, I attack my little boy's snacks every now and then

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi mumto3boys,

I was actually hoping to be pg by now. I swayed for my DS (almost 2yrs old)after reading a book ' how to choose the sex of your baby - the natural way' by Hazel Chesterman Phillips. Don't know if it worked or was a fluke but we got what we wanted. Anyway, so this time I read all the bits about conceiving a girl, but its basically all about timing and nothing else. I have such long irregular cycles that a cut-off wasn't working so I started looking around and found this site... I wished I'd found this earlier.

At least you will have plenty of time with diet etc. by the time you ttc in dec. There is so much info on here, plus everyone is so friendly...Will definitely keep in touch!

Is this your first attempt at swaying for a girl?

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Ladies.. Thought I might jump onto this page to.. I'm mum to 3 boys and I live on the outskirts of Melbourne.. I am going toTTC in December 2 using LE diet and clomid... Looking forward to it...

Page 12 of 40 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast