Page 13 of 40 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi everyone

Another aussie here, well im a kiwi but live and love australia I have 5 boys, the youngest been 5 months old and we are going to sway and TTC in a few months time.

I think i might pay for the personalised gender plan but still a little unsure. I would like to lose a bit of weight before we ttc again so thats why i was thinking of waiting until the end of the year, also im breast feeding so concieving is probably going to be more difficult.

Ive been reading and reading but there is an awful lot of info that i think im getting confused lol. Is there anywhere on here that has it all in one place? Does DH have to do the diet as well? He is all for whatever it takes but im thinking we start the LE diet and whatever else we need to do maybe next week or the week after once I have gotten everything, how long is recommended you do everthing before we TTC?

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I've been researching since Jan on this Fabulous site and have decided what my sway will entail based on what I like about other ladies sway's who got girls.. Good Luck with your sway.. Hope... X

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Getting ready to start our diet in a few weeks. I was hoping someone had the Facebook link? I'm very grateful that my DH is all on board with this as this will be our last baby but he is wanting to know everything so he doesn't do anything wrong! That includes him wanting a copy of the plan for his convienice lol! Do you all think 6 weeks on the diet is sufficient?

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi ladies! I'm from Sydney and loving all the great info in this thread! I'm only looking at swaying around this time next year but trying to arm myself with as much information as possible.

Pinktink - From everything I've read, 6 weeks is sufficient! Good luck
    2008 2012

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Aussie Girls,

I've got my personalised sway plan and it is definitely worth the money. Full of info - (about 15 pages long) and you don't have to spend all day searching on the web sight!

Wishing you all the best of luck

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Ladies, I have 2 boys and just started swaying for a girl.first cycle with no luck but found a great app and been on calcium and magnesium supps for a month now. How often do you use ky or sylk? Just before or throughout the deed? Sorry I do not know the lingo yet:-)

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome Kristykos,

I was doing the calcium and Mag supps before I found this sight too. Apparently there is not much evidence to suggest that these sway pink. Many people on this site have gone on to have boys after consuming high does of calcium and mag. Are you trying to do a cut off too? This is another theory I was going to use but have since let this one go too....
    Sylk is ok for lube when you are DTD. Rephresh is recommended about 12 hours before DTD, to lower your PH. You can get this from Chemist Warehouse (not sure if you have these in Perth)

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Rinny101
    I am careful with the ratio of calcium to Magnesium, with my boys I took pregnancy multis and that was it. Also doing shallow penetration ( is there a codename for that lol) and eating low everything, but not fanatical about it. Timing aswell, as I ovulate EARLY:-)

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Going crazy waiting to see if AF will arrive next week. Have been addicted to sugar too? Thinking I dont know my body at all.
    Mum to 2 beautiful boys
    Max Oliver 4.120 kg, 2007
    Jax Darwin 4.3 kg, 2011
    Dreaming a little pink

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Kristykos,

How did your last attempt go? I am currently in the 2WW after my first attempt...I forgot how long it feels!!

Page 13 of 40 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast