Page 2 of 40 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by starflower View Post
    Hi Ladies, another Aussie swayer here

Yep, definitely the Nimibn Cheese, it is great stuff and low in sodium. I also buy Lurpak spreadable unsalted butter (Coles) ans the Coles brand corn tortilla's... tortilla's in general actually are all good as they are very low in sodium, Mountain Bread can also be good for wraps etc. Low fat Vaalia yoghurt (the big tub is better than the small portion ones for some reason) or the Tamar Valley Greek yoghurt (Coles) are the 2 brands I mostly buy... the Tamar Valley have either plain greek yoghurt or one that has raspberry swirled through it.

TickledPinkButLoveMyBlue (I love that username by the way!!) I was also drinking the Analene Milk before due to the high calcium content as I thought this was the best one. Someone pointed out to me though that it is higher in sodium than other milks and it also contains zinv and other nutrients. I asked on another swaying website and they advised me to switch to regular low fat/ skim milk. I actually drink the Devondale high calcium (long life) one now or Dairy Farmers skim now. Hope that info can help you in some way too x

Most Health food shops will stock the pure cranberry juice which is great when diluted (very strong stuff haha) and stock no salt herbs/ spices.... I found a good one which was a cajun blend and had no salt, but silly me only bought one packet and I have never seen it again. Wish I had bought a few packets now!

Good to see some other fellow Aussie swayers on here
    I'm glad you advised about the anlene...i think you recommended out to me on IG hehe thanks for the update hun

My ig username is PrincessPleaseBitHappyWithPrince...you may remember me

I hope your swaying is going well. I have my first attempt in 3 weeks
    . Very excited!
    my amazing baby

2. Dislikes Shezton disliked this post
    Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by TickledPinkButLoveMyBlue View Post
    I'm glad you advised about the anlene...i think you recommended out to me on IG hehe thanks for the update hun

My ig username is PrincessPleaseBitHappyWithPrince...you may remember me

I hope your swaying is going well. I have my first attempt in 3 weeks
    . Very excited!
    Of COURSE I remember you I figured out who you were don't worry hehehe

Yes, I saw the Analene milk recommended on one of the Aussie threads and then recommended it to others. After coming here I started questioning the 'extra nutrient' side of things (the zinc etc) and someone pointed out it had higher sodium Now I feel bad. Anyway, my gut feeling after reading the forums here was to switch to the regular low fat/ skim stuff... or the Devondale which still has extra calcium and is not too bad on the sodium side of things either!

How exciting!! We are attempting now... well, not right now obviously! this cycle I am planning to BD through O and I think I will I on Saturday? I have chucked the whole timing thing out the window well and truly!

Here's hoping we both get our BFP's very soon and will be back on a regular diet again before too long. Vegemite anyone?
    Last edited by starflower; February 8th, 2012 at 10:53 PM.
    2012 is going to be a GREAT year

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey TickledPinkButLoveMyBlue my first attempt will be in about 3 weeks too! And am super excited (and nervous) I'm currently on CD 24 and we are trying in the next cycle
    Best of luck!! (and lots of pink dust)
    Mummy to DS10 who is the light of our world
    Swayed took us 8 cycle's and I'm finally

Please be a sticky little bean, we have wished and hoped for you for so long xo

Our family welcomed a in May 2013 and thats ok, we're head over heels in love with him and feel blessed to be honoured with 2 sons

January 2014 - A little surprise that went to heaven before we could meet

October 2014 - Officially swaying for one last little bundle and wishing and hoping its a pink one

April 2015 - All our dreams have miraculously come true, our sway worked and our family will be complete with the little girl joining us in October this year

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Does anyone know a shop where you can get rose quartz jewelry ? (for ions)
    Would Tree of Life have that sort of thing?

Our family welcomed a in May 2013 and thats ok, we're head over heels in love with him and feel blessed to be honoured with 2 sons

October 2014 - Officially swaying for one last little bundle and wishing and hoping its a pink one

April 2015 - All our dreams have miraculously come true, our sway worked and our family will be complete with the little girl joining us in October this year

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Lassie1982 View Post
    Does anyone know a shop where you can get rose quartz jewelry ? (for ions)
    Would Tree of Life have that sort of thing?
    Yep, I got my Rose Quartz from Tree of life I just got a small bit that I could keep in my bra

Starflower and Lassie I wont b having my attempt with you guys now as I have got Shingles (like chicken pox but worse) and am on anti-viral medication so my doctor has advised that I skip this month and start trying next month. I'm so sad and disappointed as I've been preparing for so long now and it's all a waste. I wonder if the stress of swaying plus some other dramas have contributed to my condition?! It's horrible and I am so run down. So I will now attempt end of April as I really want to avoid another December baby but if I have another prem he/she may be born in December anyway hehehe plus I may not be able to wait two months and just go for it in early April.

I went and bought a packet of Smiths Cheese and Onion Chips to drown my sorrows heheheh

I've had two best friends get their BFP this week so I'm a bit sad that I wont be joining them now Never mind, it will give me more time to have one on one time with my gorgeous ds anyway and a bit longer on Vitex too. I'm even starting to think that I'm going to tone down my sway and just do the supps and loose diet as I really don't want the process of TTC to become too orchestrated.

Good luck girls. I'll be thinking of you. Let me know how you go xxxx
    my amazing baby

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Starflower and Lassie I wont b having my attempt with you guys now as I have got Shingles (like chicken pox but worse) and am on anti-viral medication so my doctor has advised that I skip this month and start trying next month.
    So sorry to here that tickled pink
    How long have you been swaying? Are you dieting?
    Sending you lots of 'get well' dust and hoping you feel better soon. Try and rest up and hopefully your body will shake the shingles.

Whenever I'm down about the way things work out I try and tell myself (easier said then done) that everything happens for a reason, and often we don't know what the reason is, we just need to let things happen the way that they are intended to happen, so when the timings right for your little bundle of joy to be conceived then everything will fall into place.

We were hesitant for a December baby, as DS is a December boy, but we decided that we really wanted to start TTC, so I suppose we will see what happens.

Yep, I got my Rose Quartz from Tree of life
    Thanks for that! Will pop out at lunchtime and get something. Do you know wether its supposed to be worn all the time? Or just during BD?

Take Care - and hope you start feeling better soon xo

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by TickledPinkButLoveMyBlue View Post
    Yep, I got my Rose Quartz from Tree of life I just got a small bit that I could keep in my bra

Starflower and Lassie I wont b having my attempt with you guys now as I have got Shingles (like chicken pox but worse) and am on anti-viral medication so my doctor has advised that I skip this month and start trying next month. I'm so sad and disappointed as I've been preparing for so long now and it's all a waste. I wonder if the stress of swaying plus some other dramas have contributed to my condition?! It's horrible and I am so run down. So I will now attempt end of April as I really want to avoid another December baby but if I have another prem he/she may be born in December anyway hehehe plus I may not be able to wait two months and just go for it in early April.

I went and bought a packet of Smiths Cheese and Onion Chips to drown my sorrows heheheh

I've had two best friends get their BFP this week so I'm a bit sad that I wont be joining them now Never mind, it will give me more time to have one on one time with my gorgeous ds anyway and a bit longer on Vitex too. I'm even starting to think that I'm going to tone down my sway and just do the supps and loose diet as I really don't want the process of TTC to become too orchestrated.

Good luck girls. I'll be thinking of you. Let me know how you go xxxx
    Oh nooo... I am so sad to hear this. Shingles is an awful thing to have Hopefully it will clear up soon and you will be feeling better before too long, let us know how you go with it all...

It could be from feeling run down from the swaying stuff (I know what you mean) but it could also be one of those things that you never really get an answer for why.

Yes, it is good to get some more time with your gorgeous DS... mine is equally as gorgeous, he is sooo cheeky! I was going through some old photos tonight and can't believe how much he seems to have grown so quickly.... where has that time gone?

I am now at the very start of the dreaded 2ww so will see how we go... I would LOVE a BFP this cycle. Now I am over analysing each and every little thing and hoping that the Rephresh and the Sylk won't prevent that from happening. I started swaying at the beginning of October last year but took a 3 week break over Christmas when I was like a kid in a candy store! Cheese and Onion chips are a good start

Anyway, feel better soon and if you need to talk you know where to find me x

PS: Lassie, yes Tree of Life is good for that sort of stuff... any 'Hippie' type store is good too and there is a stack of stuff on Ebay. Let us know how you get on!
    2012 is going to be a GREAT year

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh, Shingles is horrible. TickledPink I hope you recover quickly. It must be very painful for you.

Lassie, another alternative to rose quartz is hematite. I bought a hematite ring. It is supposed to be very calming, so I make sure I wear it at work! I should probably also wear it around the kids.

I drink Woolworths organic low fat milk and Lakewood organic pure cranberry juice. And I use Western Star unsalted butter.

Starflower, whenever my boys have vegemite I eye it off enviously! And I barely eat it, but now that I can't have it...

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks Peony, Starflower & Lassie. It really is very painful. I was trying to explain to my DH how the pain in my back felt and I told him it was like having contractions but in my upper back. At least I can practice breathing through the pain LOL
    Not only does it hurt but it looks hideous...YUCK! Fingers crossed it goes away very quickly. I always thought that Shingles happened in older people not 28 yr olds LOL. I think I'm just a bit stressed at the moment I've had some family dramas along with trying to stick with the diet, returning to work part time, the prospect of TTC plus reading up on everything Pink has just exhausted me. I need to just relax and let it be what it will be!

Starflower I started swaying the same time as you. I guess I was just disappointed because I've put all of this effort in and now I need to wait even longer. I'm going to just scale back my sway to just O+12, Sylk, low sodium/potassium, high calcium but keep eating a fairly normal diet minus the real bad no no's and keep taking the Vitex to regulate my cycles & the supps I suppose. So I guess I'm only scaling back the diet LOL I honestly will be happy with another little man so at the end of the day it won't matter how hard I sway but I will be sad that I may never have a daughter.

Thanks for your kind words ladies. Just what I need when I'm feeling so low xxxx
    my amazing baby

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am now at the very start of the dreaded 2ww so will see how we go... I would LOVE a BFP this cycle. Now I am over analysing each and every little thing and hoping that the Rephresh and the Sylk won't prevent that from happening. I started swaying at the beginning of October last year but took a 3 week break over Christmas when I was like a kid in a candy store! Cheese and Onion chips are a good start
    Good Luck for your 2ww! Everything is crossed for you!!! Are you going to do an early preg test? Or wait till AF is due? Let us know how you go!!
    And well done on being on the diet so long - im in awe!

Page 2 of 40 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast