Page 3 of 40 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Tickled Pink, my BIL who is 29 had shingles only about a month ago? He said he was stressed/ run down at the time so that may have played a role, but it can just happen at any time. Once you have had chickenpox then the virus is stored in the body so to speak and can re-surface at any time.... it could just be on of those things Anyway, heres hoping you feel better VERY soon. Also, just keep telling yourself that being sick sways pink!!

Quote Originally Posted by Lassie1982 View Post
    Good Luck for your 2ww! Everything is crossed for you!!! Are you going to do an early preg test? Or wait till AF is due? Let us know how you go!!
    And well done on being on the diet so long - im in awe!
    Thanks Lassie, here's hoping..... I am seriously doubting now but you never know your luck. I would not be in awe of me doing the diet for that time as I never claimed to be doing it well! I was on the IG diet for 8-9 weeks (with some cheats thrown in) and think I made myself sick and run down with it I toook 3 weeks off over Christmas and boy did I make up for lost time.... I pretty much gained back any weight I had lost in that time so that says a lot! haha. I went back on a swaying diet 1st Jan, this time the a-gender diet which allowed a few more things... I am trying to be more balanced this time around as being too 'extreme' last time did not seem to work well for me. I stay sane by having a coffee every day, ice-cream fairly regularly as a dessert and allowing myself some cheats every so often. Otherwise I think I would have gone crazy well before now!

When is your attempt coming up? Lets get some Aussie BFP's happening in here soon Ladies! x
    2012 is going to be a GREAT year

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    My attempt is in about 2 weeks YAY
    Im currently on CD 3 and this is the first cycle we are attempting in, hope it happens quick, dont think i can stick to the diet strictly for too long.
    Im doing a mix of french gender and low everything, but i have had a couple of small cheats!
    Mummy to DS10 who is the light of our world
    Swayed took us 8 cycle's and I'm finally

Please be a sticky little bean, we have wished and hoped for you for so long xo

Our family welcomed a in May 2013 and thats ok, we're head over heels in love with him and feel blessed to be honoured with 2 sons

January 2014 - A little surprise that went to heaven before we could meet

October 2014 - Officially swaying for one last little bundle and wishing and hoping its a pink one

April 2015 - All our dreams have miraculously come true, our sway worked and our family will be complete with the little girl joining us in October this year

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi fellow Aussies!

I thought I'd chime in as someone who has recently had my GIRL SWAY confirmed as a GIRL!!! Have a read of my sway in the other section, but am happy to answer any questions on products etc I used.

FWIW - I used Rose Quartz and Hematite - tree of life or ishka have them and you can get little spiral cages where you can pop in the crystal and wear them on a necklace.

The next few months of summer/autumn are pretty good for pink swaying so get as many neg ions as you can - walk in the grass or at the beach. Windows open on warm days!

Let me know if there's any way I can help - I got so much help during my sway and am happy to pass on anything that I've learned!

Good luck girls!
    2 x
    ITS A GIRL!!!!!

Thankyou genderdreaming!

4. Likes Gini liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Satrflower, I do the a-gender diet as well. I need to have the options available or I wouldn't be able to stick to the diet either. I am on CD12 so not long to go before our Feb attempt. No +OPK yet.

Sassy, hi! I just wrote on your other post actually. Congratulations again. That is very exciting for you and your boys. I am living in Darwin at the moment and we have thunderstorms most days at this time of year, so figure I am getting plenty of -ve ions. And it is always hot. Ugh, so sick of the heat sometimes!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congratulations Sassy !!! Awesome news

And best of luck Peony..here's hoping you get your +OPK soon. Are you charting temps aswell?

Our family welcomed a in May 2013 and thats ok, we're head over heels in love with him and feel blessed to be honoured with 2 sons

October 2014 - Officially swaying for one last little bundle and wishing and hoping its a pink one

April 2015 - All our dreams have miraculously come true, our sway worked and our family will be complete with the little girl joining us in October this year

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yep Peony - you'll be getting heaps!

Hang in there girls - its worth the effort!
    2 x
    ITS A GIRL!!!!!

Thankyou genderdreaming!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Lassie, yes I am doing temps as well. Still waiting for a +OPK. My cycles are all over the place on vitex. O early last month and late this month. Not happy Jan! DH works a few days away every week and I got him to fly home early this week as I thought for sure I would have needed him by last night. So frustrating. I like to have everything organised and my body just won't co-operate! It was much easier to have my boys!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sassy, how long were you swaying/TTC before your BFP?

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    That sucks Peony Must be so annoying! Try not to let it stress you out, apparently thats really bad for a girl sway. (I have quiet a stressful job, so its been tricky keeping the stress levels down, i almost snapped today and was *this* close to saying "stop stressing me out coz you'll make me have a boy" - that would have been a fun one to explain!)

I'm yet to see if Vitex does anything with my cycle, i only started in the last cycle, im on CD 10 today so Ov should be happening soon, i've had a head cold the last couple of days - hope thats not mucking my temps up (they dont seem to be any higher / lower then usual)

The closer i am getting the more nervous I am, and the more i am questioning wether this is the right month "did i sway well enough" "should i have swayed for longer" "will my chances be better next month" (been on the diet for 6 weeks, supps for about 5) ahhhh - no good for stress levels

Tickled Pink - how are you going chick? Feeling better i hope!

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congrats on your baby girl Sassy. I do have a quick question for you, where did you buy the Wild Yams??

If anyone is interested in buying Crystal Light there is a place here in Oz that sells it. If you live in Vic their store is in Moorabbin and if not they do deliver. Anyway the place is called USA foods. If you google it you will find their website addy.
    Kazz

10 years old 6 years old

6 ~mm/c @ 12 wks 9/ 04, Boy @ 17 wks 3/05, Boy @ 19 wks 8/08, mm/c @ 8 wks 11/09, mm/c @ 9 wks 5/10, mmc @ 9wks 9/12.~

Page 3 of 40 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast