Page 37 of 40 FirstFirst ... 273536373839 ... LastLast
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    yes virtually all of us have given up sodium and the blue swayers are not going nuts with it, but our results have only gone up since we did!
    Got it....I will cut down sodium as much as I can then

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Pbn3 View Post
    Ttcpinkluck sugarfree drinks should be limited to 2-3 a day but more from a health point of view from memory (personally I drink 2-3 coke no sugar a day. Pretty sure aspartame isn't considered a strong sway tactic anymore. I remember seeing something awhile back that said something along the lines of the data wasn't supporting it to sway either way will see if I can find any info and post a link.
    Thank u more than sway actually I like lemonade and was wondering whether that wud be ok if I’m swaying pink.....

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by ttcpinkluck View Post

Atomic I thought sodium wasn't being counted anymore? Just wanting to verify so I have the current info correct.
    Last edited by Pbn3; June 11th, 2018 at 04:00 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank u more than sway actually I like lemonade and was wondering whether that wud be ok if I’m swaying pink.....

If you like lemonade then drink it Nothing is off limits on the le diet as long as it is within the limits. If your having sugar free lemonade then it can be had at any time, but if your having normal lemonade then do so with a meal as otherwise the calories could be considered a 'snack'. Pretty much anything over 25-30 calories is considered a snack from memory but I'll let Atomic clarify that.

5. Thanks ttcpinkluck, atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    If you like lemonade then drink it Nothing is off limits on the le diet as long as it is within the limits. If your having sugar free lemonade then it can be had at any time, but if your having normal lemonade then do so with a meal as otherwise the calories could be considered a 'snack'. Pretty much anything over 25-30 calories is considered a snack from memory but I'll let Atomic clarify that.
    Oh ya it is sugar free lemonade.....I like taking it becos it helps me to keep away from snacking.....not particularly becos I’m crazy about having it....have u swayed for a girl nd did it work? Do u mind giving me some tips pls

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I swayed back in 2015 then stopped and didn't fall pregnant until 2017. I wasn't swaying at the time I conceived but was pretty much vegetarian, only bded once and was a cycle after last one actually trying (had done 3 clomid cycles prior to the one I conceived. I had given up ttc and fell pregnant from a random (after many wines) bd. Ended up with a girl

All I can suggest is you stick to what has worked best result wise, which is LE diet for 12+ weeks, exercise if possible (cardio 5-7 days a week for an hour), one attempt at pos opk to start with then e4d if you don't conceive in a few cycles and clomid if you can get it. Coffee 2-3 daily (remember though to have with meals if you have alot of milk with it otverwise stick to just a dash or black), alcohol 1-2 drinks daily or as often as you are comfortable with if that is too much for you. Again have with meals. And most of all try to relax. Don't sweat the small stuff. Have a cheat day here and there. Try and get on with life while awaiting your pos opk (easier said than done I know )

8. Thanks ttcpinkluck, atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Likes pinkinthestars, ttcpinkluck liked this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I swayed back in 2015 then stopped and didn't fall pregnant until 2017. I wasn't swaying at the time I conceived but was pretty much vegetarian, only bded once and was a cycle after last one actually trying (had done 3 clomid cycles prior to the one I conceived. I had given up ttc and fell pregnant from a random (after many wines) bd. Ended up with a girl

All I can suggest is you stick to what has worked best result wise, which is LE diet for 12+ weeks, exercise if possible (cardio 5-7 days a week for an hour), one attempt at pos opk to start with then e4d if you don't conceive in a few cycles and clomid if you can get it. Coffee 2-3 daily (remember though to have with meals if you have alot of milk with it otverwise stick to just a dash or black), alcohol 1-2 drinks daily or as often as you are comfortable with if that is too much for you. Again have with meals. And most of all try to relax. Don't sweat the small stuff. Have a cheat day here and there. Try and get on with life while awaiting your pos opk (easier said than done I know )
    Wow congratulations on ur girl.... I’m trying early next year only... walking is the only cardio exercise I do nd I’m doing LE diet now but not very strictly though..... thnks for your tips

10. Likes Pbn3 liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

??? Let me rephrase, LOL.

Virtually all of us pink swayers have given up tracking/limiting sodium and our results have gone UP.

Most blue swayers are no longer eating massive tons of it and their results have also gone up.

I do not believe sodium does anything for swaying and thus I do not want you guys to cut back on it unless you absolutely feel like you MUST.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

12. Thanks ttcpinkluck thanked for this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Atomic I thought sodium wasn't being counted anymore? Just wanting to verify so I have the current info correct.
    Yes only a handful of people are still counting sodium. Biologically it makes no sense and most people have given up the entire concept (both pink and blue!)

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    yes anything with very few/zero cals is fine between meals.

Page 37 of 40 FirstFirst ... 273536373839 ... LastLast