Page 4 of 40 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    GL Lassie. It is impossible not to question what we do to sway, but it sounds like you are doing a great job.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks peoney
    First attempt tomorrow!!
    Mummy to DS10 who is the light of our world
    Swayed took us 8 cycle's and I'm finally

Please be a sticky little bean, we have wished and hoped for you for so long xo

Our family welcomed a in May 2013 and thats ok, we're head over heels in love with him and feel blessed to be honoured with 2 sons

January 2014 - A little surprise that went to heaven before we could meet

October 2014 - Officially swaying for one last little bundle and wishing and hoping its a pink one

April 2015 - All our dreams have miraculously come true, our sway worked and our family will be complete with the little girl joining us in October this year

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Back to the products - Hummus!

Black Swann is the lowest in everything (including Sodium)

Just thought i'd share, i love the stuff

Our family welcomed a in May 2013 and thats ok, we're head over heels in love with him and feel blessed to be honoured with 2 sons

October 2014 - Officially swaying for one last little bundle and wishing and hoping its a pink one

April 2015 - All our dreams have miraculously come true, our sway worked and our family will be complete with the little girl joining us in October this year

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    How are you gals tracking your sodium / calcium / lvls?

I'm using calorie King which is helpful for the calories and sodium and calcium, but wondering if there is something better?

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Lassie1982 View Post
    Back to the products - Hummus!

Black Swann is the lowest in everything (including Sodium)

Just thought i'd share, i love the stuff
    Oh Yay - this is yummy! I love the stuff too!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I was using an app called myfitness pal. Really simple to use, let's you scan barcodes (even Aussie ones!)
    Tried a couple and this was by far the easiest one! And it tallies everything, inc sodium.
    Really easy to enter quantities as well, ie 1/4 apple.
    I stopped using it for 2 reasons, mainly because I was stressing to much about hitting all the minimums. And secondly it wasn't quiet as accurate as I wanted it to be, my primary concern was getting the minimum amount of potassium so I wasn't in the danger zone, I was sitting on zero one day so I had half a portion of small fries, and my potassium intake hadn't changed at all - which is obviously incorrect.
    I decided then that I was stressing and obsessing too much over it and the stress would kill my sway!
    Other then that I found it spot on for everything else I could measure (ie, it increased my potassium intake when I entered that I ate grapes)

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sorry I haven't gotten back to a few of these questions -

Peony - we were on the diet and supps for 3 months prior to our first attempt. Our first attempt wasn't successful, but our second was! Very lucky given it took me 12 months and another 2 MC before getting DS2!

I got the Wild Yams from my local health shop - Nature's Sunshine is the brand and it has a small amount (50mg) of Vitex in them too.

And I second the MyFitnessPal app! Helps enormously!
    2 x
    ITS A GIRL!!!!!

Thankyou genderdreaming!

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks Sassy for the wild yam info.
    Kazz

10 years old 6 years old

6 ~mm/c @ 12 wks 9/ 04, Boy @ 17 wks 3/05, Boy @ 19 wks 8/08, mm/c @ 8 wks 11/09, mm/c @ 9 wks 5/10, mmc @ 9wks 9/12.~

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi just sticking my head in as Im another aussie swayer <3 thanks for the tips so far

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Not diet related, but does anyone know a reliable Australian source for pregnancy tests, cheap? At the rate that I am going through test I need a cheaper (but still reliable) alternative to chemist brought tests, especially if it takes a number of months to conceive.
    (I'm not even going to try and curb the pee on a stick addiction, I would fail miserably, and besides, it's my little bit of fun)

Page 4 of 40 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast