Page 1 of 40 12311 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Australian Ladies - Girl Diet Products (brands etc)

I thought maybe we could use this to list Australian versions of the girl diet ingredients, and where to buy..

I got all my supplements from The Chemist Warehouse, except SP and LR which was from the vitamin shoppe. Refresh and Sylke from Chemist Warehouse aswell.

Equal tablets as sweetener with aspartame.

Lowest sodium bread i could find was Woolworth's Home Brand, but its a very dry bread. Next lowest i could find was Tip Top ONE.

Woolworth Own milk was the lowest sodium

SunRice rice crisps and Arnotts Cruskits are a good low everything stomach filler.

What other products do you girls buy?
    Mummy to DS10 who is the light of our world
    Swayed took us 8 cycle's and I'm finally

Please be a sticky little bean, we have wished and hoped for you for so long xo

Our family welcomed a in May 2013 and thats ok, we're head over heels in love with him and feel blessed to be honoured with 2 sons

January 2014 - A little surprise that went to heaven before we could meet

October 2014 - Officially swaying for one last little bundle and wishing and hoping its a pink one

April 2015 - All our dreams have miraculously come true, our sway worked and our family will be complete with the little girl joining us in October this year

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Nimbin cheese is low salt, and I can't survive without a bit of cheese!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by PeonyPrincess View Post
    Nimbin cheese is low salt, and I can't survive without a bit of cheese!
    Thank you! I love cheese, and have cut it out virtually altogether, but will be checking out Nimbin

Our family welcomed a in May 2013 and thats ok, we're head over heels in love with him and feel blessed to be honoured with 2 sons

October 2014 - Officially swaying for one last little bundle and wishing and hoping its a pink one

April 2015 - All our dreams have miraculously come true, our sway worked and our family will be complete with the little girl joining us in October this year

4. Likes ImmiNAddi liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I've pinned this one for you for more responses

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you rainbowflower!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh, just thought of another low salt cheese...Mainland Swiss. I buy the slices.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I know technically we aren't meant to eat brown rice, but, Coles and Woolies sell Puffed rice cereal that has no added salt or sugar. I love my cereal so this is a *better* alternative to rice bubbles etc...
    Kazz

10 years old 6 years old

6 ~mm/c @ 12 wks 9/ 04, Boy @ 17 wks 3/05, Boy @ 19 wks 8/08, mm/c @ 8 wks 11/09, mm/c @ 9 wks 5/10, mmc @ 9wks 9/12.~

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I eat nimbin cheese & buy anlene long life milk as it has lots more calcium than other milk plus vit d magnesium etc
    my amazing baby

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sorry girls, I forgot to say in my earlier post the puffed rice cereal is in the health food section of Coles and Woolies. Its made by Abundant Earth.
    Kazz

10 years old 6 years old

6 ~mm/c @ 12 wks 9/ 04, Boy @ 17 wks 3/05, Boy @ 19 wks 8/08, mm/c @ 8 wks 11/09, mm/c @ 9 wks 5/10, mmc @ 9wks 9/12.~

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Ladies, another Aussie swayer here

Yep, definitely the Nimibn Cheese, it is great stuff and low in sodium. I also buy Lurpak spreadable unsalted butter (Coles) ans the Coles brand corn tortilla's... tortilla's in general actually are all good as they are very low in sodium, Mountain Bread can also be good for wraps etc. Low fat Vaalia yoghurt (the big tub is better than the small portion ones for some reason) or the Tamar Valley Greek yoghurt (Coles) are the 2 brands I mostly buy... the Tamar Valley have either plain greek yoghurt or one that has raspberry swirled through it.

TickledPinkButLoveMyBlue (I love that username by the way!!) I was also drinking the Analene Milk before due to the high calcium content as I thought this was the best one. Someone pointed out to me though that it is higher in sodium than other milks and it also contains zinv and other nutrients. I asked on another swaying website and they advised me to switch to regular low fat/ skim milk. I actually drink the Devondale high calcium (long life) one now or Dairy Farmers skim now. Hope that info can help you in some way too x

Most Health food shops will stock the pure cranberry juice which is great when diluted (very strong stuff haha) and stock no salt herbs/ spices.... I found a good one which was a cajun blend and had no salt, but silly me only bought one packet and I have never seen it again. Wish I had bought a few packets now!

Good to see some other fellow Aussie swayers on here
    2012 is going to be a GREAT year

Page 1 of 40 12311 ... LastLast