Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Please give me feedback on my girl sway!

Hello everyone,

I am new to this site and don't have a lot of time to sway, so I won't be able to diet for as long as I wanted to, but here is what I have in mind. Since I don't have a lot of time, I don't know if supplements will work either, as I won't have a lot of time to take them. AF is about to start soon, and I am hoping to TTC this month and next month (if I don't get pregnant). Please let me know if there is anything else I should take/remove. My anticipated sway :

Me:

LE diet (not able to do this for a very long time)- I don't eat breakfast, and I have already lost 2.5 pounds (My BMI is 20.1 so I don't want to lose too much. I also have anemia so I'm going to try my best on this for as long as I can)

Coffee (1-2 times a day)- I love coffee and drink it everyday, usually with some vanilla syrup (artificial sweetener) and full caff with milk

Baby Aspirin (everyday from AF-O)

Peppermint (everyday from AF-O)

Diet coke/Crystal light (2-3 drinks a day from AF-O)

Vodka mixed with cranberry or crystal light/other alcohol (AF-O)

Zyrtec (1 hr before BD)

After more research, I will probably use rephresh every 3 days after AF and then again after bd.

DH

LR (from my AF-O)

Peppermint (my AF-O)

No coffee from 2 days prior to attempt (This will be REALLY tough because DH NEEDS coffee- this will be the first thing I would like to cut out if possible)

Vodka/Other alcohol (my AF-O)

He does enjoy the occasional cigarette/cigar, so I may allow him to have one the day of attempt

Both:

Hot shower/bath before attempt

BD:

One time at +OPK- I need some help with this one- should I BD at first darkest OPK or at peak? I have read mixed things so I'm not sure. I figured this might be the way to go since we are in a time crunch to sway.

I already have a 2 year old little boy, and I am realizing with him that I followed a lot of what I have read is typical for "boy sway". I didn't know about this at the time but now that I know, I am trying to do things that I didn't do with him (No alcohol with him, I still drank a lot of coffee, I was gaining weight- ate breakfast everyday, food high in sodium/very filling food, BD on peak and the day after, prenatals everyday)

Thanks in advance!
    Last edited by girldreaming0915; February 22nd, 2021 at 11:48 PM.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    At that BMI you must not lose any weight. You're already below my cutoff point. So please eat upper limits of LE Diet and don't lose anything.

Since you are anemic please add in 30-60 mg iron 3x a week, and if at any point you start feeling symptoms of anemia please go to daily on this. This will not wreck your sway and we need you to be in good health.

I no longer recommend aspirin or peppermint tea (neither of them work). In fact since you have anemia I strongly advise against both of them. The peppermint may block iron absorption and is very disruptive to the cycle, delaying or even stopping ovulation. The aspirin is a strong blood thinner; since with anemia your blood may be thin anyway, it's best to avoid it.

if you want to use Zyrtec you should take that 6 hours before. 1 hour is not enough time for Zyrtec to start to become effective.

DH should not take Licorice Root. We've gotten abysmal results with licorice root (aroudn 70% of people using it have gotten BOYS not girls)

Your husband was never supposed to do both licorice and peppermint tea. It was always meant to be one or the other. So even though I don't think peppermint does anything either, at the least the peppermint is neutral results so you can use that for your husband if you want to.

DO NOT make your husband skip coffee. That is of no benefit and it is very hard on him physically. The more unnecessary stuff we have husbands to for a sway, the sooner they rebel against the entire idea. Men stop swaying, or even end up refusing to have more children at all when sways get too unpleasant. Skipping coffee for 2 days doesn't work at all and we have the results to prove it, since our results are great and none of the men here skip coffee!

FIRST positive OPK. NOT the darkest.

And welcome to the site BTW!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you so much! Do you think using the Rephresh will help since I may not be able to get pH down as much with diet? I tested my pH yesterday and it's around a 4.5-5. I am close to my period, however, and I know pH peaks around ovulation.

I also have thalassemia, so unfortunately, iron doesn't work for me. I had to get iron infusions during my last pregnancy because I can't absorb iron in pill form.

DH will be happy to know that he doesn't need to give up coffee!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    We have not found pH helps. I've seen so many people getting pH opposites (myself included) that we've given up on it because it just doesn't seem to tell us anything.

Yep at your period your pH will be naturally low.

But the good news is yes the RepHresh will lower pH over the course of time. Whether that translates into any effect for the sway, we don't know.

I would not have you on aspirin without the guidance of a doctor in that case anyway. Some people with thalassemia take aspirin. Others can't take it. That is very much beyond my "pay grade" as they say so I'd check with your doc before using it.

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you! Since I don't have a lot of time before I am trying to sway, I don't know if diet will have a chance to take effect. Would you just recommend trying 1 BD at positive OPK if I am on a time crunch or is there something else that I can do if I am trying to quickly sway?

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    You might want to add a Jump and dump (getting right up after having sex and wiping away excess semen after the one attempt). That did seem to add a little something in our results. But most of the last minute things don't seem to work. I'd probalby keep the jellies in if I couldn't do anything else.

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you! I am currently doing the LE diet, so if I don't get pregnant right away, I will keep to that so it has more time to take effect. Also, my husband is over 35. Do you recommend abstaining? I don't think he will be able to to FR but maybe a modified version- maybe release every 3 days? Would that work better than abstaining?

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I can't recommend abstain because it isn't safe over 35 but if he can't do FR, then yes I'd just let him do regular release every 2-4 days or so, or even just "let him do what he does". The important thing is that one attempt at first.