Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Well I suppose that this shouldn’t ruin my sway, as all I did was adding some empty cals (sugars), I haven’t actually stopped to follow the LE principles, am I right? I am expecting the ovulation any day now and will see it will be significantly delayed or not, see if it all has an effect. Another thing- should I be concerned that 4 months of attempts have been unsuccessful so far? I prepared myself to be patient, but I saw that the average is 3 months... Thanks so much again for your prompt counselling!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Like I said, small amounts of weight gain have not predicted failed sways.

An average of 3 months means that there are definitely people who take 4,5,6 months instead!! It's very normal to take 3-6 months to conceive even without swaying.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

3. Thanks Chocolatina thanked for this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    My period has really been messed up. Today, on CD 17 instead of ovulation I got my period again anovulatory- I have been measuring since the end of the last one, no O. So it has been like this- two periods one immediately after the other, then ovulation on CD 39 counting from the second bleeding, then a period 12 days after this ovulation and a new period 17 days after the first day of the last bleeding, no ovulation between them. I am totally angry at my stupid period, I am ttc and it’s literally broken. Whatever could I do? I am weaning my toddler, that’a for sure, but what else? I am eating enough cals and fats, after all I gained weight... I am at total loss. I will visit my gynaecologist, but she will probably say it is all due to breastfeeding hormones, we’ve already had similar conversation

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I suspect you cut back too far for a minute there and it's still working itself out. This is not caused by weaning a toddler once a day that's for sure.

I know it's not fun but it will fix itself over time if you eat more.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ok, so I took a pregnancy test and it is positive, due to the bleeding (and previous period-like one) I went to the doctor for an emergency check, there is an embryonic sac and it is 50/50 per cent chance to stick due to the bleeding (there is a mild rupture or I don’t know the exact English word). I will have some medication to support it and we will see... how weird, huh. It seems that it wasn’t a period, but a heavy implantation bleeding. Now the second one is due to the mild rupture. I really do hope it sticks...
    Last edited by Chocolatina; March 13th, 2021 at 11:05 AM.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    OH WOW!

FWIW I had a full five day "period" with one of my kiddos and ended up with a healthy 8 lb baby at the end of it. This actually happens quite frequently. FXFXFX!!!

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It is really weird, I don’t know what made me take the test at all but I am grateful I did as now I will give a chance to the baby to stick with the hormonal medication. I swear I had a period with all the PMS symptoms- pimples, nervousness and all and it wasn’t light bleeding, either. Anyway, now I sit tight and wait. I have a swaying related question- the ovulation when I conceived was really pronounced- very painful, with lots and lots of CM (it was a restart after a chemical pregnancy and early miscarriage). Does it matter in terms of swaying pink? I know that it in not very appropriate to discuss gender possibilities after conception but I was just wondering... we did one attempt on positive opk, LE veggie for 7 months for me with 16 h fasting, 1 h daily walks and breastfeeding....in the end I only hope the baby sticks but I am curious

9. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yep, my "period" was heavier than a lot of my actual periods are.

Ovulation symptoms do not predict gender. We haven't seen any correlation. In fact it's very common for both pink and blue swayers to notice more symptoms around O (perhaps something with changing hormones?? We don't know).

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks so much, Atomic! One last thing- for you was it only a one time bleeding when you were pregnant and had it or did it happen for several consecutive months. My gynaecologist said she had pregnant women that got a “period” for the first 2-3 months of the pregnancy around the date the actual period would have happened... if it happens to me again the next month I will totally freak out.
    Also- if it is ok to ask because it is not swaying related, but more like general help- what are the recommendations in the USA for vaccinating pregnant women against COVID-19? In my country everything is so old school (they advice against it) and I want to know the official guidelines. I am in between two doses of the vaccine (Pfizer) and have to decide for myself whether to have the second dose administered with the new knowledge of my pregnancy (I was already pregnant with the first dose but did not know back then)... I would appreciate the info very much! I am just asking you as an American with access to your health organisations’ recommendations if it is not ok to discuss it here I will understand
    Last edited by Chocolatina; March 15th, 2021 at 11:01 AM.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I personally had heavy bleeding that one occasion and then a few incidents of light spotting that did not coincide with a monthly cycle.

But I have seen a few cases of people who had some things that seemed regular like periods. Not common, but possible.

In the US guidelines are varying wildly by the state and by individual doctors. Some people are being told to wait, others are being told to go ahead. At this stage of the game we really just don't know what is safe and what isn't (and this may vary by person anyway, like if a person was at low risk of contracting the disease - stays at home, etc) so I would discuss with your doctor and then follow your gut instinct on that.

13. Thanks Chocolatina thanked for this post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12