Thread: Coffee

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Coffee

On IG I know that coffee is a ‘boy’ thing and to sway for a girl you shouldn’t drink that stuff. I have always followed the guidelines here because it makes more sense than over there but I’m not sure if I should cut out coffee for my girl sway. I say this because my profession before kids was a barista. I would literally skull down coffees like no tomorrow at work before my ds1. Then after him I was having heaps and heaps of coffees (to keep up with him lol) and had ds2. I then started le diet for 11 weeks and then PCOS diet further 5 weeks. There was a 2 week break in between those before I miscarried and ate meat and sweets just anything. During this sway I was having 4 coffees a day with equal for my sway. That’s a lot of coffee... and yet ds3 before I lost him at 12w2d. So I’m really started to think maybe I should do OPPOSITE and skip the coffee this time around?

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    BUT i will have coffee if you definitely think to keep going with it! As I do love it haha �� also does it matter if it’s made from a machine which would obviously have all milk and then a coffee shot or from a kettle so mostly water. My sis in law just had a baby girl. She eats very healthy almost like a PCOS diet to a T, exercises, doesn’t eat till 12pm for fasting purposes and she has coffee maybe 2 times a day or 3 max and it’s from a coffee machine so mostly milk. She said she has some with soy milk and some with full milk as she doesn’t like to have too much full cream milk for her gym craze reason. Never skinny milk. So does half soy half full do much? Probably not but thought I’d ask as I seen some posts say no soy for us.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It is very, very unlikely that any one thing ever makes us have a boy or a girl. And it's even unlikelier that everyone's body works one way and yours for some reason works "the opposite". I hate to see people give up things that I am pretty convinced about (as I am about coffee) because you got boys in spite of coffee, not because of it. What I mean is that if something is a 2-3% sway, or even just for the sake of argument let's say a whopping 10% - and you gave it up to "do the opposite" you could easily go from being 50-50 to being more likely to have a boy because of that.

Imagine if you will that with your last conception you were 60% "set" for boys due to other factors, and then the coffee got you an additional 10%, bringing you to 50-50. 50% likely to have a boy is better than 60%, right?? So now without coffee, you may end up back at 60% (and again these numers are just to illustrate, it's very likely that coffee sways much less than that.)

InGender has "magic bullet itis" where they see everythign as some sort of magic bullet and cannot seem to understand the concept that you can do some things that may sway pink, yet still get a boy. This doesn't mean you throw out the baby with the bath water of course, but that you base your decisions off the stats. Our stats are much better compiled than IG's because they refuse to include people who don't follow a very narrow sway where most of their "sway factors' are included and we include everyone. And our results are showing coffee sways pink.

Here's my thread about it https://genderdreaming.com/forum/gen...s-swaying.html
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    No worries I will keep the coffee going! I love coffee so I’m more than happy to keep going with it!

5. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post