Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Help trying to sway pink after failed attempts!

Hey atomic and anyone else who wants to help me! So I swayed last year I think in August and for three months or about 11 weeks I did a non nutritious, vegetarian, mainly ALL sweets and packet pastas. I also consumed unlimited amounts of coffee with equal and skinny milk and Diet Coke. Was NOT counting fat and protein. We did abstain for 1 week with one attempt also exercised for 6 weeks prior to attempt. I feel pregnant first go although ended up being a chemical pregnancy. As I thought I was pregnant I broke my whole le diet, ate meat, stopped exercising etc for 2 weeks straight. After the chemical, I straight away picked up where I left off and started the same diet again until atomic told me that it sounded like I needed to do the PCOS diet cause my cycles were very long (although I was pretty skinny, 54kgs due to only eating sweets) and that was fine, I adjusted to it really quickly. Only ate wholemeals, Vegs and fruit here and there but not a lot. I never broke the PCOS diet. I was very slack with the exercising though barely did it. I also had coffee with equals and full cream milk (maybe 4 a day) and bottles of Diet Coke constantly (maybe 1 500ml bottle to share between 2 days?). I really thought equal was the main thing that would get me a girl! Both times I didn’t eat breakfast as well I should add. Anyways I did the PCOS diet after my chemical for about 6 weeks until I thought I should try 1 attempt getting pregnant as it was straight after my chemical (which I heard sways pink) and I fell pregnant! I thought the equal, amounts of coffee and Diet Coke and my diet (even though I had two week break I didn’t think it’ll make a difference) that it would be a good pink sway. I found out at 12 weeks I was having my third boy. A few days after I ended up having a miscarriage. Although its heartbreaking I think it might be a sign and hopefully I can give this another crack when I’m ready.

I want to sway for next year. I know 12 weeks is enough but I really do think 1 year will really change my body. I know me only doing the Le diet for 11 weeks then 2 weeks break then 6 weeks on PCOS wasn’t enough. I don’t think the Le diet really did anything for me for last pregnancy and 6 weeks on a diet is no where near enough! What else can I do for a year advance? Should I go on the pill as I remember seeing somewhere that the first cycle after the pill is really good?

Also should I do PCOS diet still or Le? I’m not sure what my cycles are like cause I’m still waiting for my first period to come back from the miscarriage. The PCOS diet was actually much easier to stick to. I also need to stay within limits, if you can resend them to me! Is there any supplements or anything me and my husband can take to help? I will definitely prioritise exercising again.

Also equal sugar? Do I need to obsess over it again? I actually enjoyed my coffee with it so if you think it’ll help with my sway then I’ll still use it or else I’ll have no sugar, which ones better?

What can my husband do? Or is it okay if I do all the sway?

I’m really lost so please help me out on what to do to make sure this time it is the best sway possible! Thank you!
    Last edited by rebekahlaurenn; March 9th, 2021 at 04:49 AM.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm so sorry I opened this last week and shut without replying I guess, then I realized what I did when I saw your coffee post! So sorry to hear of your loss.

What you need to understand is that (and I explained this better in your coffee thread) that swaying is never 100% and you may have just fallen into the unlucky group. I hate to see anyone who I told to do the PCOS-type diet stop doing it because I have some reason for wanting you on it. That type of diet has better results so I urge you to stay on it.

Please do not sway for a year. There is NO evidence that a year is better that 12 weeks, and in fact our results over the course of 12 weeks show that anything longer than that is consistently good. There's even a hypothetical risk of getting used to the diet and having it sway less, and of course a real risk that you will diet so long you mess up your cycle and have to go off diet and basically sway blue to get it going again. It's just a terrible idea and I do not endorse it at all because you will actually hurt your chances of a girl by doing that.

Artificial sweetener has not seemed to do much but it's fine if you want to use it in safe and sane amounts.

Yes, please still do the PCOS diet, 1500-1800 cals, 50-60 g protein and fat.

Smoking cigarettes, jogging, and biking have been proven in studies to sway pink. Cutting back on meat, or cutting out totally and having him go vegetarian may help. Olive leaf extract and soy milk may also help. Coffee, alcohol, fiber for him too. but if he won't sway that's fine what you do is much more important.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    I'm so sorry I opened this last week and shut without replying I guess, then I realized what I did when I saw your coffee post! So sorry to hear of your loss.

What you need to understand is that (and I explained this better in your coffee thread) that swaying is never 100% and you may have just fallen into the unlucky group. I hate to see anyone who I told to do the PCOS-type diet stop doing it because I have some reason for wanting you on it. That type of diet has better results so I urge you to stay on it.

Please do not sway for a year. There is NO evidence that a year is better that 12 weeks, and in fact our results over the course of 12 weeks show that anything longer than that is consistently good. There's even a hypothetical risk of getting used to the diet and having it sway less, and of course a real risk that you will diet so long you mess up your cycle and have to go off diet and basically sway blue to get it going again. It's just a terrible idea and I do not endorse it at all because you will actually hurt your chances of a girl by doing that.

Artificial sweetener has not seemed to do much but it's fine if you want to use it in safe and sane amounts.

Yes, please still do the PCOS diet, 1500-1800 cals, 50-60 g protein and fat.

Smoking cigarettes, jogging, and biking have been proven in studies to sway pink. Cutting back on meat, or cutting out totally and having him go vegetarian may help. Olive leaf extract and soy milk may also help. Coffee, alcohol, fiber for him too. but if he won't sway that's fine what you do is much more important.
    Thank you atomic! And that’s no worries, sometimes I think I’ve replied and I haven’t lol.

Yes that’s so true! I thought about it after the post was up and definitely think PCOS diet for 3 months is the way to go. It was very easy to stick too. I’m not sure if this could be a reason for another boy but during the 6 weeks of PCOS diet last time, I was eating 7 pieces of toast with peanut butter or butter or cheese in my meals. I was in limits but that’s a lot of carbs right!!?? Not sure if that was okay but I’ve started to eat more salads and vegetables this time around.

Okay I won’t do a year haha. But what if I don’t fall pregnant straight away and I end up doing like 6 months or a year, that wouldnt hurt the a sway for a girl would it? I have been lucky to fall both times with chemical and miscarriage at first go. So I have this feeling maybe i won’t be as lucky next time, but might mean a sticky baby!

I asked him and he is willing to help. I have secretly cut out meat in dinners and he doesn’t have a clue cause we haven’t been eating a lot of meat anyways lately. He does eat meat when at his parents house or something though! I also got him soy milk for smoothies and I was planning to buy him ole. I didn’t know the fibre though! I already have some fibre gummies in the pantry he can take!

Thank you 😊

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I can't say if eating the toast within limits was an issue. Just beyond my ability to say.

Think of it this way - imagine you've been on diet for a whole year, then it takes you another 6-12 months to conceive. That will obviously be far different than being on diet 3 months and taking 6-12 months to conceive.

Our results are practically all in people who have done diet 3 months then took 6-12 months to conceive. Our results are great. Please don't overthink it.

Most men don't give up meat at all so if he's willing to do a little less meat that's great!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    I can't say if eating the toast within limits was an issue. Just beyond my ability to say.

Think of it this way - imagine you've been on diet for a whole year, then it takes you another 6-12 months to conceive. That will obviously be far different than being on diet 3 months and taking 6-12 months to conceive.

Our results are practically all in people who have done diet 3 months then took 6-12 months to conceive. Our results are great. Please don't overthink it.

Most men don't give up meat at all so if he's willing to do a little less meat that's great!
    No worries sounds like a plan, will start trying again once I’m around 12 weeks on the diet. Thank you So much ☺️

6. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi atomic! I was wondering about yoghurt. Very hard to find yoghurt full cream with no sugar!! Lol. Is vanilla okay? I have found one with full cream and the ingredients are:

Pasteurised Whole Milk, Milk Solids, Fruit Juice Concentrate and Natural Vanilla Flavour (0.25%), Enzyme (Lactase) and Abc Probiotics (Lactobacillus Acidophilus, Bifidobacterium & Lactobacillus Casei > One Billion Probiotic Count Per Serve).

Gluten-free
    No artificial sweeteners
    Free from gelatine or thickeners
    No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives
    Contains aBc probiotic
    Perfect as a calcium-rich snack on its own or as an addition to desserts

That’s what it says. Is it good for me while I’m on the PCOS diet? Trying to find other ways to get my fat and protein as it’s mainly coming from bread at the moment and if I eat eggs but that’s not everyday. (Don’t eat meat)
    The sugar is 10g a serve apparently assuming it’s from the fruit juice concentrate.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Do you have Yoplait Oui yogurt available where you are? It’s roughly 8 g fat and 8 g protein per jar and they don’t add all the extra junk into it.
    DH (43), DW (40)

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by BunnyGirl19 View Post
    Do you have Yoplait Oui yogurt available where you are? It’s roughly 8 g fat and 8 g protein per jar and they don’t add all the extra junk into it.
    No not in Australia only standard yoplait full of sugar and skim! The only full cream yoghurts I can find it with some sort of fruit juice concentrate or stevia leaf in them. Did you do the alternate diet? What’s some other snacks I have❤️

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Apple slices with hummus was one of my go-to snacks. I did more of a traditional LE diet version.
    DH (43), DW (40)

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I’m from Australia and ate a small amount of natural yoghurt with fresh fruit or thawed frozen fruit (raspberries mostly!) sometimes. I’m not really big on the flavoured yoghurt anyway. I didn’t really snack though, this was more as ‘dessert’ following meals. I did more the traditional LE diet (and was vegetarian). Another option would to be to look at the kids yoghurts in the squeeze tubes- all of these are full fat and most contain no added sugar.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Swaying for 2020

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast