Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Girl sway drinks: Dark alcohol sway more blue ? Such thing as *too much* coffee in girl sway?

I have been drinking rum/whisky and coke at night, and then read a comment (admin from Facebook sway group) that although alcohol sways Pink, dark alcohol *can* sway blue. I am switching to vodka cranberry more often now that I’m getting getting closer to TTC month in June, but I do like Diet Coke and rum.

Also, coffee I read sways girl although so many people cut it out from old advice I’m assuming. I have about 3-4 coffees a day, and so does my DH. Wondering if we should cut back ? Is there such thing as *too much* coffee for girl sway ?

I have three boys and before them all I never had a cup of coffee in my life, and didn’t drink alcohol either. (I now need coffee with three boys). I only had loads of green tea, and other herbal tea but about 3 cups of green tea a day.

Thank you in advance for any clarification!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    When we first started off swaying, we hypothesized (aka: GUESSED) that all nutrients might be created equal, and thus the nutrients in things like dark beer and red wine could possibly sway blue. Over time, it has become abundantly clear that it's really protein, fat, calories, and then the highly concentrated things like fortified foods and vitamin pills that sway blue and the micronutrients in foods just don't DO a whole lot. We have since let people drink their choice and they still get girls on Guinness and red wine LOL.

Rum was NEVER EVER in that category anyway as dark rum does not have anything like the "good" stuff in dark beer and red wine. So enjoy your rum and coke if that's your preference.

I have a full explanation of the actual science involved (and why drinking coffee and alcohol is GOOD for pink) here https://genderdreaming.com/forum/gen...s-swaying.html

Obvs. stick to the amount that is SAFE though! Up to 2 alcoholic drinks a day, 4-5 coffees max
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

3. Thanks gracettcgirl thanked for this post