Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    You can get many days of "high" before going to peak on Clearblue. I would ~suspect~ that is probably what may happen this time, but it absolutely can still

It is normal to get a negative on a non-digi OPK when you have a high on Clearblue. The non-digi's work differently and so it's very often that people will get those high readings and a stark white non-digi OPK. Even if you normally get a fade in there's no guarantee of that happening every month.

I know it's weird when you have a typical cycle and then it changes, but this can happen at any point in time, especially when swaying. I would always operate under the assumption that you could O at any time in the fertile window really, even if it's earlier than you expect.

Just use small amounts of Preseed. Lubes come in two varieties - those that sway blue and spermkillers, LOL. But luckily we have found that small amounts (like, the smallest amount you can get away with) of Preseed and similar products like Conceive Plus are working well as a lube for pink swayers who need them. It's more the large amounts you need to watch out for.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    You can get many days of "high" before going to peak on Clearblue. I would ~suspect~ that is probably what may happen this time, but it absolutely can still

It is normal to get a negative on a non-digi OPK when you have a high on Clearblue. The non-digi's work differently and so it's very often that people will get those high readings and a stark white non-digi OPK. Even if you normally get a fade in there's no guarantee of that happening every month.

I know it's weird when you have a typical cycle and then it changes, but this can happen at any point in time, especially when swaying. I would always operate under the assumption that you could O at any time in the fertile window really, even if it's earlier than you expect.

Just use small amounts of Preseed. Lubes come in two varieties - those that sway blue and spermkillers, LOL. But luckily we have found that small amounts (like, the smallest amount you can get away with) of Preseed and similar products like Conceive Plus are working well as a lube for pink swayers who need them. It's more the large amounts you need to watch out for.
    You're right! This is day 4 of "High Fertility", however yesterday I had tons of Ewcm and today (zero cm before). I woke up extra early since my daughter started walking and now has decided to live like our local farmer and wake up right at dawn.
    I tested when I woke up and received a negative on my opk. It seems more lh ends up on my test when I test later in the day, such as the afternoon. My test has gotten much darker on the opk strips, but not quite positive yet.
    My clear blue fertility monitor only allows me to test once a day, from 6am - 11am.
    I'll be honest, my husband and I had a date night last night since the kids went to bed early and ended up BD. So should I wait 4 days regardless of my test results? Second, *if* your advice is to not wait the 4 days, should we BD at peak if I receive it later today in the afternoon? Or wait til my cbfm says Peak in the morning if it happens? Thank you!

3. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It's your call to make. For better chance of conception, I would absolutely have another attempt. For better chance of pink, you might want to wait (meaning, if the peak comes within the next 48 hours, stick with attempt you've had. If it's 96 hours or more later before the peak shows, have another attempt. And if it's 72 hours or so later, use the rule of thumb "for best chance of conception have attempt, for best chance of pink, stick with the attempt I've had" but do know that will likely be lowish chances of conception.)

And if all that sounds like a lot, just flip a coin and do what the coin says! Remove the control freakishness out of it.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It's your call to make. For better chance of conception, I would absolutely have another attempt. For better chance of pink, you might want to wait (meaning, if the peak comes within the next 48 hours, stick with attempt you've had. If it's 96 hours or more later before the peak shows, have another attempt. And if it's 72 hours or so later, use the rule of thumb "for best chance of conception have attempt, for best chance of pink, stick with the attempt I've had" but do know that will likely be lowish chances of conception.)

And if all that sounds like a lot, just flip a coin and do what the coin says! Remove the control freakishness out of it.
    Thanks for your response, we ended up doing an attempt at peak. My lh surge was very early the next morning. Now I'm kinda regretting it since I keep reading one attempt is golden.
    I will update in 2 weeks the results. I plan to hold on testing til 12-14dpo this time. I started bleeding on 11dpo the past two cycles, after my positive tests. So I'm hoping my will power will let me wait til 14dpo, but at the very least 12-13dpo to test *if* I don't start bleeding by then. *crosses fingers*

6. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I like you guys to START with one attempt but over time we go to e4d and then e4d plus one. Our good results are all in people doing first one attempt, then e4d, then e4d plus one (and quite a few of our swayers do not conceive with one attempt, and have to go on to e4d and e4d plus one to conceive, so this is not a small number of people, either!) We still have good results with two attempts!

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I like you guys to START with one attempt but over time we go to e4d and then e4d plus one. Our good results are all in people doing first one attempt, then e4d, then e4d plus one (and quite a few of our swayers do not conceive with one attempt, and have to go on to e4d and e4d plus one to conceive, so this is not a small number of people, either!) We still have good results with two attempts!
    Thanks, atomic. 6dpo and am dyyyyinggg. Why does the 2ww feel like eternity? I had my husband hide the tests until 12dpo since I have no self control. Lol. Hoping I don't start bleeding before then. My husband read that pineapple and bromelain can aid implantation, is that true? I didn't take any, but it was tempting.

9. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It's fine to eat a fresh pineapple including the core but please don't take bromelain. It's a highly concentrated form of what is in the pineapple anyway, but your body isn't meant to have it that concentrated. Your body knows how to implant a pregnancy without the benefit of super concentrated herbal supplements (all of which have risks and side effects many of which are completely unknown.) In the case of bromelain, it's a blood thinner (as are many things said to "aid implantation") and having too thin blood is just as bad, if not worse, for a new pregnancy than too thick blood is!

If you must do something, eat a pineapple. Nothing beyond that.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It's fine to eat a fresh pineapple including the core but please don't take bromelain. It's a highly concentrated form of what is in the pineapple anyway, but your body isn't meant to have it that concentrated. Your body knows how to implant a pregnancy without the benefit of super concentrated herbal supplements (all of which have risks and side effects many of which are completely unknown.) In the case of bromelain, it's a blood thinner (as are many things said to "aid implantation") and having too thin blood is just as bad, if not worse, for a new pregnancy than too thick blood is!

If you must do something, eat a pineapple. Nothing beyond that.
    Update: Well I caved at 10dpo and got a BFP! Hoping this one sticks!

12. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    EXCELLENT!! Huge congrats and pink dust headed your way!

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by angelmamma View Post
    Update: Well I caved at 10dpo and got a BFP! Hoping this one sticks!
    Hi there. Just want to say congratulations on getting your bfp, I just read through your thread as I too just went through a chemical pregnancy at 15 dpo. Girl sway. It’s so hard when you find out you’re pregnant and envision your next baby to have that taken away from you so soon. It’s definitely a whirlwind few weeks and like watching paint dry trying to figure out if you’re even pregnant.
    Did you go on to try the same cycle after your chemicals? Was your ovulation date any different?

2 DS
    Praying for DD

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast