Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Pink sway guidance ! Af right now would like to try for this cycle.

I think I finally found the right area to post ! Lol !

Hi Atomic ! I hope this is where I would post for some advice.
    I’m 10 months post part with my son. We are trying for a baby girl.
    My diet is keto / fasting. Basically LE. I drink 2 black coffees a day and 1-2 coffees with cream and sweet n low. Also a small Diet Coke per night.
    I fast thought out the morning black coffee only. Then break my fast on some cheeses and Brazil nuts. Dinner is a egg white omelet with 1/4 of cheese and usually 2-3 cups of a vegetable roasted. Either asparagus, cauliflower, broccoli , string beans. Also a salad of butter lettuce with oil and vinegar and mozzarella cheese balls.
    I also have some sugar free chocolate at the end of the meal.
    My ph is 4/4.5 regularly. I’m only taking folate. AF started Friday may 14th. We BD may 15th morning. I should be testing peak around may 26. Should we remain abstinent ? And only one attempt ? Or BD a few times ?
    Also any other things I can add in ? Also what about my husband to take to increase swaying pink?

With my son we BD 8 times from af through O. Diet was similar / same.

I assume I can consider myself more active now since having the baby and taking care of him. I am not breast feeding.

I’m anxious about when to BD. What do you recommend.
    Thank you so much for help.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I need to know your intake of calories, grams of protein and fat. DO NOT count the protein and fat in fruit and vegetables, and ANYTHING in the low carb veg, not even calories (so don't add in the vegetables)

How old is your husband?

Please don't BD more than once in the fertile window.

Most of the things hubby takes do not work (we have had just lousy results with supplements for both hubby and wife) but if you'd like you can give him Olive Leaf Extract 500-1000 mg daily and then once you get pregnant be sure to have him wean off of it by spacing doses further and further out till down to one per week and then drop it.

Exercise needs to be actual exercise. Unfortunately just being more active doesn't seem to have the same beneficial effect.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

3. Likes Ablum liked this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi !

My husband is 34 years old and a daily exercise enthusiast unlike myself. I will get on that right away though to help our sway.

Does he abstain from yesterday until fertility window ? Is that better than a daily release but no bd ?

When you say once ? When I have a flashing smiley ?

I’m only taking folate.
    Should I do anything additional ?
    Cranberry ?
    I also have hypothyroidism so I take 88mg of synthroid a day.

my calorie intake is Calories 865
    Fat 59
    Protein 52

Plus the two below

Brazil Nuts 1/4- 1/2 cup
    436 calories
    44 fat
    8.5 protein

1/2 Chocolate bar
    180 calories
    13 fat
    1 protein

Not including lettuce salad , and 2 cups of a green vegetable ( broccoli, string bean, asparagus)

Daily Beverages
    1 medium Black coffee
    Lemon water
    1 small Diet Coke
    Plus 1-2 medium coffee with cream and Sweet n low

Weekends 1-4 glasses of wine.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Also all of my dairy and cheese is full fat.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes since he's 34 he can abstain for up to 14 days.

We can't tell what is better, abstain or daily release. We just don't know because two different groups of people do these techniques, it's hard to compare. Neither of them has really seemed to add much, if anything. The important thing is to keep that one attempt as long as you can.

Do not take any additional supps. None of them work and aren't compatible with your synthroid.

And you ALWAYS eat so little or is this since you started trying to sway?? That is absolutely unacceptable, it is NOT the LE Diet at all, it's a starvation diet that is not enough food for trying to conceive safely. We have lower limits to ensure you guys are consuming enough food for your cycle to stay regular and for you to have a healthy pregnancy.

I would suggest upping cals to 1200, fat and protein to 50-60 g consistently (not counting the protein and fat in fruit and veg, and nothing in the low carb veg).

Until we get that corrected, I think you need to skip exercise. I am afraid you'll lose weight super rapidly and will delay or even stop ovulating.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes I’ve eaten this little for about 4 years now.
    I’ve lost weight and maintained it on this.
    I conceived my son a month after my wedding which is when I was at my strictest.

I gained about 105lbs pregnant with him and since July 18 lost about 80lbs of it. Back eating the same way as prior.

I’m afraid if I up my intake I will be making my body think it’s in HE diet since it reacts so intense to calorie intake.

I’m okay with trying 1 BD but unsure when Its best for pink. At flashing smiling face ? Or day before I think I’ll have that ?

8. Likes Kgilbert90 liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Well, follow your gut instinct, I just can't sign off on it because I have to err on the side of safety. I understand a handful of people really can survive on so little food, it's just that I have to give blanket guidelines for the majority and I must err on the side of what is safe because I don't want anyone to cause themselves harm for the sake of swaying.

Please do not have an attempt the day before flashy. You will have NO chance of conception with that.

If you want timing, you can try the day of the SECOND flashy, but keep in mind sometimes you'll have more than just 2 flashies before going to solid smiley OR you can go straight to solid smiley with no flashies, and you'll need to have a plan in place what you want to do if that happens (skip the month? attempt again? It's up to you, just have that plan in place)

If you don't care about timing, have the one attempt the day of the first solid smiley (this is called "peak" reading on some OPK). This is a good chance of conception with one attempt and is still a slight cutoff if that is important to you.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Atomic.
    Thank you so much for guidance. I had to take a little break from the sight because I was starting to obsess.

You believe the best chance of pink sway happens at 1 attempt during peak ovulation which would be a flashing smile or a solid?

I’m doing as much as I can with swaying.
    I’m going to try and consume more calories before dtd.
    I am drinking 1-3 cups of coffee per day and 1 cup of decaf. With sweet n low ans splash of cream.
    I am drinking 1 caffeine free Diet Coke.
    This weekend I will consume alcohol. Is wine ok? Or would vodka be better ?
    My ph ( I know you don’t use that ) but it is between 4/4.5.
    I’m eating lots of spinach and broccoli and lettuce leafy greens.
    Folic acid daily.
    Saying our prayers. And abstaining from af to the attempt.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    One attempt at SOME point in the fertile window. We have it at peak (first solid smiley) because that's a good chance of conception with one attempt. Timing itself doesn't seem to sway, it's the number of attempts, so we try to stick our one attempt at a point where you have good chance of conceiving with one attempt.

Even if you can just get more like 1200 cals, 40 g protein, and 30 g fat minimum consistently that will help your chances of a healthy pregnancy.

Wine or vodka, whatever you prefer. We have good results iwth all sorts of alcohol.

Good luck and pink dust headed your way!

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you for the pink dust atomic !

I’m currently cramping but now on day 2 of flashy smiley. I’m anxious. We have not BD yet but unsure if I should wait until tomorrow and potentially have a solid smile or dtd today under the 2nd blinking one.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast