Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Coffee on empty stomach

I just read this article which made me curious-- thoughts atomic?

https://www.purewow.com/wellness/cof...-empty-stomach

Basically it says that drinking coffee on an empty stomach when cortisol levels are naturally high can cause cortisol to increase which in turn causes the body to continually produce cortisol, leading to increased blood sugar, increased insulin production and eventually insulin resistance.... yipes! I know coffee is a huge sway tactic so I'm keeping it, and I drink it in the morning black to hold me over before my first meal. Maybe i should drink it with meals instead of on an empty stomach?

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Our good results are virtually all in people drinking it on an empty stomach. So clearly even IF this was true, people are still getting girls this way. It may even be BECAUSE of this. We have no real idea how swaying works. All we are doing is making guesses. So if something like coffee is actually helping, it doesn't matter if some study doesn't seem to fit into our guesses at how it works, because we don't KNOW how it works to start with!

Coffee, even on an empty stomach, has been proven to help IMPROVE insulin resistance over time and even possibly prevent Type 2 diabetes. The person quoted in the article conflated coffee with caffeine pills. They are two entirely different things and coffee has lots of chemistry in it aside from caffeine. We have even had good results with people using decaf coffee with pink sways. Now, personally I still think you guys should use caffeinated coffee because I feel that's where we've seen the most success, point is that it is very likely not just caffeine but also something in coffee itself that is swaying pink.

I clicked on the study that this person was basing her claims on. It was done in people who had been using caffeine, then were asked to stop for five days, and then take CAFFEINE PILLS, not coffee (we believe it is something in coffee, not necessarily caffeine, that has the blood sugar helping effect for your sway.) Well, of course that's going to screw up your cortisol levels, to drop caffeine cold turkey and then take high doses of it in the form of a pill. Other studies that purported to find harm (all of which are quite old by this point) were done in people who were full blown diabetics, extremely overweight, elderly, people who already have insulin resistance/severe PCOS and all sorts of mitigating factors, and most importantly NOT DRINKING COFFEE REGULARLY.

They also did some studies that found your blood sugar may go up in the short term after drinking coffee, but it's so much lower the rest of the day it's a net positive for blood sugar. Sadly some nutritionists still insist on reporting this as "blood sugar goes up after coffee" - yes, but that's not the whole story at all. The medical consensus is that young healthy people see NO effect negatively on blood sugar from coffee and very likely a beneficial one if you drink it regularly.

Then the study went on to verify exactly what many other studies have found - that daily caffeine use mitigated this effect to some extent. So having it every day means you don't have that same reaction (which is exactly the findings made in ALL the studies claiming "caffeine is bad because reasons"...once you dig deeper, it turns out the studies showing coffee is harmful in some way are invariably done in people who never used caffeine regularly, or were told to stop it and then start it again - and pretty much all of them were done with caffeine pills, not coffee.)

Please just do what has worked for most people most of the time because for some reason, for a while there the nutrition-medical research base had this huge vested interest in revealing coffee as bad and went to great lengths to "prove it". This attitude still reigns supreme in many arenas even though coffee and tea alike have both been repeatedly subsequently proven with better, more fair studies to be not only not harmful, but actually beneficial for people.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ