Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Girl sway- confirmed girl!!!

Hi, al, I figured I will just start a new thread with my exciting news that my pink sway worked and we are expecting our little pearl in early Nov! I can’t tell you how happy and thrilled I am- after having two gorgeous sons I finally got to see Female on the NIPT results and the three lines on the potty image at my scan I want to thank Atomic so much - during my sway I had so many questions in multiple threads and you were there all the time. Honestly if I could hug you across the ocean- I would I know that for you it is the next successful sway to confirm the best practices, but for me this means the whole world, literally my life dream come true there are no words to express my gratitude to you, the website, the universe and all!
    I already filled my successful sway sheet, but will just share briefly what I did- I swayed for 6 months prior to conception, 3 months prior to first attempt, got pregnant on the third cycle after an early miscarriage on cycle 2, was still breastfeeding once a day. I only followed three things- one attempt on positive OPK, cardio 6-7 days a week (intensive walks for 70-80 mins a day) and LE veggie no breakfast- 2-3 meals a day (including lots of sugar to compensate the quick loss of weight, no coffee, some wine). I decided to skip all supps, patterns, etc. As it would give me extra edge on my control freakishness and as Atomic pointed- they did not prove to work. I did only what worked (minus Clomid). Maybe the fact that we did not conceive on month 1 helped me as over the months of swaying I loosened up and it just became a routine, nothing to fret about. But my period got funky- delayed O on day 30 instead of my very regular O on day 14, 45 days of period. So I am grateful I managed to conceive as I felt I was losing my period- maybe I did LE too hard and combined with breastfeeding and exercise it did not go well for my body. So, be careful not to lose too much weight too quick. It was also weird because I got pregnant without knowing it- I had a heavy menstruation-like bleeding on the date of my period that lasted for 8 days and I thought it was my period. Then waited for the next O but got another bleeding, I grew suspicious and had a positive pregnancy test. My doctor said I probably had low progesterone and I had to rest at home and have some hormones for 3 months in order to try to keep the baby- but she appears to be a fighter anyway, thanks again for everything, I never believed that after conceiving DS1 on a very girl friendly regime and having a failed pink sway with DS2 I would manage, but finally I entered the 65-70% of successful sways!
    Last edited by Chocolatina; June 1st, 2021 at 12:37 AM.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hugest congrats!! I am so happy for you!!! Thank you so much for sharing your information with all of us! Enjoy every moment, it goes by too fast!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ