Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 61
  1. #31
    Dream User

    Join Date
    May 2021
    Posts
    30
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Hi atomic!
    Iím back, sadly. So I had a chemical pregnancy the first time after swaying. Got back into the swaying train and just had another loss. Missed miscarriage at 9 weeks baby stopped growing at 7.
    I just read your swaying and miscarriages article and it makes me want to take a different approach to things. I know we will never know what caused the two consecutive losses but at this point Iím not willing to take a huge risk. I donít need my baby girl that desperately, I would just like to have any healthy baby at this point.

    I tried the diet and I tracked most days to stay in the guildelines, but I feel I was not 100% faithful to it and that may have been more detrimental to me in the fact that I was not getting enough calories. Also I was breastfeeding through part of it then I stopped after the chemical and I probably ate the same through it all.

    I also took 1 1000 mcg folic acid a day and then switched to prenatal after I got pregnant.

    I also did the exercise 6 days a week for an hour. That mostly consisted of walking.

    We did one attempt in the fertile window 4 days before ovulation.

    Husband took OLE.

    So now at this point, I was deeply saddened by the loss of another pregnancy, but what made it more sad was the fact that Iíd have to do the diet all over again. So me and my husband discussed it and decided I wonít be doing that as part of my sway due to the history.

    I will try not to snack all day but I will stick to my usual foods I eat and maybe just not eat as much meat. I used to eat a whole steak haha. Iíll cut back on things like that where I know itís probably better for my Health anyway.

    I will do the exercise once I feel up to it again and Iíll see if husband wants to do OL… again. And we will do the one attempt. Is there anything else I should be doing that wonít potentially lead to another miscarriage?


    2 DS
    Praying for DD

  2. #32
    Dream Newbie

    Join Date
    Sep 2021
    Posts
    7
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Hi! I'm new here and I just have to say I'm very confused. I bought the Babydust book months ago, read it, believed it, and then saw a bunch of fails on the facebook group (although with 40k+ members I guess that makes sense). Then I became obsessive about the lunar method. I looked up so many due dates that I knew (including my son's) and they were all conceived in the right phases if you backtrack. Granted, I do not know when everyone ovulated exactly but I know when I did in 2019 to conceive my son. Anyway, there has to be SOME truth to it, right? I don't even know what to believe! And here I am, trying to sway girl with a 3 day cutoff the other day (I think). I'm not sure if I ovulated on Monday or Tuesday but I peaked early Monday morning at like 7:30. So looking at the lunar method, I could have ovulated Monday night in girl phase or Tuesday in boy phase. Does this even make sense? Like you say, if it was so successful, why is it a big secret?

    So now I am freaking out that I did it all wrong. I also peaked on my lunar fertile day, which I'm not sure is good or bad. All I've wanted for SO long is a daughter so I can share the same relationship I share with my own mother. I've prayed for her and have researched this for months, but felt I completely screwed up this weekend when I just decided to go for it.

    The 98% success rate is also based on a very small sample size, so I would take that with a grain of salt, but I have to say I'm really just not even sure what to do! Help! LOL. Why is this so difficult?!

  3. #33
    Dream User

    Join Date
    May 2021
    Posts
    30
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by girlygirl76 View Post
    Hi! I'm new here and I just have to say I'm very confused. I bought the Babydust book months ago, read it, believed it, and then saw a bunch of fails on the facebook group (although with 40k+ members I guess that makes sense). Then I became obsessive about the lunar method. I looked up so many due dates that I knew (including my son's) and they were all conceived in the right phases if you backtrack. Granted, I do not know when everyone ovulated exactly but I know when I did in 2019 to conceive my son. Anyway, there has to be SOME truth to it, right? I don't even know what to believe! And here I am, trying to sway girl with a 3 day cutoff the other day (I think). I'm not sure if I ovulated on Monday or Tuesday but I peaked early Monday morning at like 7:30. So looking at the lunar method, I could have ovulated Monday night in girl phase or Tuesday in boy phase. Does this even make sense? Like you say, if it was so successful, why is it a big secret?

    So now I am freaking out that I did it all wrong. I also peaked on my lunar fertile day, which I'm not sure is good or bad. All I've wanted for SO long is a daughter so I can share the same relationship I share with my own mother. I've prayed for her and have researched this for months, but felt I completely screwed up this weekend when I just decided to go for it.

    The 98% success rate is also based on a very small sample size, so I would take that with a grain of salt, but I have to say I'm really just not even sure what to do! Help! LOL. Why is this so difficult?!
    Hi, I know youíre probably looking for advice from
    Atomic. But I feel that Iím just as confused as you are. I looked into bdm and there are lots of fails on there and the success rate is a lie on that group too. And I donít understand why she canít keep track to keep up with better statistics. She obviously approves if it was a perfect bdm sway or not so shouldnít that be easy to keep track of?

    And I also came across the lunar method which seems too good to be true too. And like you said the success rate is a very small group right now so Iíve been watching it to see what happens. It seems like a lot of people that got opposite of what they want fall under not following the guidelines. Im not convinced with that.

    Not sure what to do either I was trying to do a mix of all these different sways but itís just too much and after the losses I feel like itís a sign that itís out of my control anyway. Less is more sometimes and I feel like Iím gonna just do the basics that donít end up
    With me being all stressed out from all the sway tactics.


    2 DS
    Praying for DD

  4. Thanks girlygirl76 thanked for this post
    Likes girlygirl76 liked this post
  5. #34
    Dream Newbie

    Join Date
    Sep 2021
    Posts
    7
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    I'm looking for advice from anyone who isn't me because this is stressing me out SOOOO much lol. Thank you for responding! Lunar is definitely too good to be true, and it can also take a super long time to line everything up, so I guess unless you have 10 months you're willing to potentially wait out or try or whatever, maybe that's the big catch. Everything just has to line up perfectly. And that's great for the 8 or so people who it has lined up for so far, but eventually people will fail, right???

    Did you go back and look at conception dates for your sons to see if lunar rang true? I can't stop trying to see people's sways and how successful they were. I've looked at so many and found one that was off. That's way too good to be true!! The other thing is with a 2 day switch from gender to gender, Atomic is right - what is the difference of conceiving on a thursday vs. a friday or whatever?

    I agree about doing the basics. I can't get all wrapped up in a million things because it's too stressful. Hope we both get our girls soon. I'm 35 so I'm not having another one after this. Praying every day for a girl!

  6. #35
    Dream Newbie

    Join Date
    Sep 2021
    Posts
    7
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreamingofpink01 View Post
    Hi, I know youíre probably looking for advice from
    Atomic. But I feel that Iím just as confused as you are. I looked into bdm and there are lots of fails on there and the success rate is a lie on that group too. And I donít understand why she canít keep track to keep up with better statistics. She obviously approves if it was a perfect bdm sway or not so shouldnít that be easy to keep track of?

    And I also came across the lunar method which seems too good to be true too. And like you said the success rate is a very small group right now so Iíve been watching it to see what happens. It seems like a lot of people that got opposite of what they want fall under not following the guidelines. Im not convinced with that.

    Not sure what to do either I was trying to do a mix of all these different sways but itís just too much and after the losses I feel like itís a sign that itís out of my control anyway. Less is more sometimes and I feel like Iím gonna just do the basics that donít end up
    With me being all stressed out from all the sway tactics.


    2 DS
    Praying for DD
    I'm looking for advice from anyone who isn't me because this is stressing me out SOOOO much lol. Thank you for responding! Lunar is definitely too good to be true, and it can also take a super long time to line everything up, so I guess unless you have 10 months you're willing to potentially wait out or try or whatever, maybe that's the big catch. Everything just has to line up perfectly. And that's great for the 8 or so people who it has lined up for so far, but eventually people will fail, right???

    Did you go back and look at conception dates for your sons to see if lunar rang true? I can't stop trying to see people's sways and how successful they were. I've looked at so many and found one that was off. That's way too good to be true!! The other thing is with a 2 day switch from gender to gender, Atomic is right - what is the difference of conceiving on a thursday vs. a friday or whatever?

    I agree about doing the basics. I can't get all wrapped up in a million things because it's too stressful. Hope we both get our girls soon. I'm 35 so I'm not having another one after this. Praying every day for a girl!

  7. #36
    Dream User

    Join Date
    May 2021
    Posts
    30
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by girlygirl76 View Post
    I'm looking for advice from anyone who isn't me because this is stressing me out SOOOO much lol. Thank you for responding! Lunar is definitely too good to be true, and it can also take a super long time to line everything up, so I guess unless you have 10 months you're willing to potentially wait out or try or whatever, maybe that's the big catch. Everything just has to line up perfectly. And that's great for the 8 or so people who it has lined up for so far, but eventually people will fail, right???

    Did you go back and look at conception dates for your sons to see if lunar rang true? I can't stop trying to see people's sways and how successful they were. I've looked at so many and found one that was off. That's way too good to be true!! The other thing is with a 2 day switch from gender to gender, Atomic is right - what is the difference of conceiving on a thursday vs. a friday or whatever?

    I agree about doing the basics. I can't get all wrapped up in a million things because it's too stressful. Hope we both get our girls soon. I'm 35 so I'm not having another one after this. Praying every day for a girl!
    Yes this is our last baby too! Thatís why I thought I would give it my all and do everything I could to try and get my girl that way I would never regret anything. But I think I took it too far and this is my bodyís way of telling me to chill out haha.

    So I looked back for both my sons to see if lunar was even right and it maybe was for one of them and the other was too iffy to know. I messaged Carmen and she told me that most ovulate 12 hrsó not 24 like bdm says. And there is no real way of knowing you for sure ovulated unless you have an ultrasound right? So like atomic says she could just fudge the answers and say oh you ovulated within 12 hrs because that was girl phase and you had a girl. The moon phases switch too often and like you said, who wants to wait 10 months for everything to line up properly. I definitely donít have the patience for that.
    A friend of mine messaged her too to see what phase she was in when she conceived and she said boy and she is in fact having a boy. But could be chance. Iím gonna keep watching it because October is supposed to have lots of results and we probably wonít be able to try until November now. But I think my plan is to do exercise since itís a good excuse to get me into shape anyway, definitely stick to the one attempt and Iíll aim for a bit of a cut off just to at least try that. Husband will take OLE if I can convince him again. He hates taking it but jeez I wish thatís all I needed to do haha. Iím not sure about supplements, I started off on the calcium and magnesium but quit those when atomic said higher nutrients in general can sway boy. I did only folic acid last time but was reading you need to wean off of it, which I didnít do but also I donít know if I was taking that much to begin with.
    If only there were an easy answer for all thisÖ thatís not Ivf haha.


    2 DS
    Praying for DD

  8. #37
    Dream Newbie

    Join Date
    Sep 2021
    Posts
    7
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreamingofpink01 View Post
    Yes this is our last baby too! Thatís why I thought I would give it my all and do everything I could to try and get my girl that way I would never regret anything. But I think I took it too far and this is my bodyís way of telling me to chill out haha.

    So I looked back for both my sons to see if lunar was even right and it maybe was for one of them and the other was too iffy to know. I messaged Carmen and she told me that most ovulate 12 hrsó not 24 like bdm says. And there is no real way of knowing you for sure ovulated unless you have an ultrasound right? So like atomic says she could just fudge the answers and say oh you ovulated within 12 hrs because that was girl phase and you had a girl. The moon phases switch too often and like you said, who wants to wait 10 months for everything to line up properly. I definitely donít have the patience for that.
    A friend of mine messaged her too to see what phase she was in when she conceived and she said boy and she is in fact having a boy. But could be chance. Iím gonna keep watching it because October is supposed to have lots of results and we probably wonít be able to try until November now. But I think my plan is to do exercise since itís a good excuse to get me into shape anyway, definitely stick to the one attempt and Iíll aim for a bit of a cut off just to at least try that. Husband will take OLE if I can convince him again. He hates taking it but jeez I wish thatís all I needed to do haha. Iím not sure about supplements, I started off on the calcium and magnesium but quit those when atomic said higher nutrients in general can sway boy. I did only folic acid last time but was reading you need to wean off of it, which I didnít do but also I donít know if I was taking that much to begin with.
    If only there were an easy answer for all thisÖ thatís not Ivf haha.


    2 DS
    Praying for DD
    Agreed to all of this! I took cranberry supplements for about 3 weeks and it delayed O so much that I just stopped all together. Who knows. I wish it were easier. Here is pink dust to both of us! Lots of prayers and faith!!

  9. #38
    Swaying Advice Coach
    atomic sagebrush's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Eastern Washington State, USA
    Posts
    105,110
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    If you're talking about either Jonas or other astrology-based stuff, that is nonsense and totally unscientific. Because the boy days and girl days are separated by only a couple days either way, people (99.99% of whom have no idea when they ovulated and when they had sex in relation to their ovulation, let alone the time of their own birth let alone when they were conceived) fudge the results until they get the day they "must have" conceived to make the moon phase come out right. So many of the people who say it is accurate for them really are mistaken.

    It simply makes NO EARTHLY sense based on the substantial evidence we have about diet/exercise and other lifestyle factors swaying that you could conceive a different gender kid on Thursday than you would have on Wednesday. Either swaying works for a reason, because some things like diet and lifestyle favor the survival of one gender over another, or else it's just random BS based on mysticism and magic, and I've seen too much scientific evidence in favor of real-world explanation to ever believe in magical hooh-hah.

    Now, if you are asking about moon phases in terms of "ions" which is a faux-scientific explanation that some sway sites delve into, ions for swaying make no sense whatsoever and I have a really long explanation of why they cannot possibly work in the ways that some people claim here: https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum...t=ion+insanity

    Finally, if you are referring to moon phase in terms of moonlight and when you ovulate, this is the most plausible (but still not particularly plausible) and I have an essay on that here: https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum...t=ion+insanity
    Since the topic is coming up again, just resharing my answer about lunar phases.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

    If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

    https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

  10. #39
    Swaying Advice Coach
    atomic sagebrush's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Eastern Washington State, USA
    Posts
    105,110
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    If anything truly had a 98% success rate, the world would beat a path to her door. All she would need to do is prove it, and if it's so easy to do, she manage the feat so quite easily. She would be a multimillionaire if she could actually do that and it would put the pittance of money she earns from making astrology charts to shame. What's more, it would upend all medical science and what we think we know about biology and the workings of the world itself. So ask yourself, why would she not do this?? What possible motivation would a person have to sit on information that is so incredibly revolutionary that it would change the entire world, improving the lives of millions of women who are under great threat to their lives if they have the wrong gender baby, possibly even saving babies' lives in the process (since sadly, infanticide based on gender is still a thing)? There could be no possible motivation for keeping such a miracle secret other than that she really does not have 98% success rates.

    Yes, the woman who handles the activation of accounts has had an ongoing medical situation with her family and is not as present as we would like right now. People's accounts are not getting activated in a timely manner and they can't buy plans.
    Have your friend email me at atomicsagebrush@gmail.com and I'll help her however I can via email instead.
    More debunking of lunar stuff.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

    If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

    https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

  11. #40
    Swaying Advice Coach
    atomic sagebrush's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Eastern Washington State, USA
    Posts
    105,110
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreamingofpink01 View Post
    Hi atomic!
    I’m back, sadly. So I had a chemical pregnancy the first time after swaying. Got back into the swaying train and just had another loss. Missed miscarriage at 9 weeks baby stopped growing at 7.
    I just read your swaying and miscarriages article and it makes me want to take a different approach to things. I know we will never know what caused the two consecutive losses but at this point I’m not willing to take a huge risk. I don’t need my baby girl that desperately, I would just like to have any healthy baby at this point.

    I tried the diet and I tracked most days to stay in the guildelines, but I feel I was not 100% faithful to it and that may have been more detrimental to me in the fact that I was not getting enough calories. Also I was breastfeeding through part of it then I stopped after the chemical and I probably ate the same through it all.

    I also took 1 1000 mcg folic acid a day and then switched to prenatal after I got pregnant.

    I also did the exercise 6 days a week for an hour. That mostly consisted of walking.

    We did one attempt in the fertile window 4 days before ovulation.

    Husband took OLE.

    So now at this point, I was deeply saddened by the loss of another pregnancy, but what made it more sad was the fact that I’d have to do the diet all over again. So me and my husband discussed it and decided I won’t be doing that as part of my sway due to the history.

    I will try not to snack all day but I will stick to my usual foods I eat and maybe just not eat as much meat. I used to eat a whole steak haha. I’ll cut back on things like that where I know it’s probably better for my Health anyway.

    I will do the exercise once I feel up to it again and I’ll see if husband wants to do OL… again. And we will do the one attempt. Is there anything else I should be doing that won’t potentially lead to another miscarriage?


    2 DS
    Praying for DD
    Swaying pink with an adequate diet is NOT "a huge risk". It's totally fine if you're just over it all and are ready to move on, but I want you to do that understanding that the LE Diet as written is based on recommendations from the World Health Organization and reproductive endocrinologists as a normal food intake and healthy rate of weight loss for women of childbearing age who may conceive at any time. A LOT of people have been where you're at and then decided to give up swaying totally (or even basically sway blue, thinking it would prevent another loss) and had some regrets over it, so I just want to be sure you know the origins of the diet. If I had a time machine I'd go back in time and call it just about anything BUT "low everything" because people have misunderstood that it's only just the lower end of a normal and healthy diet, but by the time I realized people were interpreting the name in the wrong way it was too late for that.

    I would NEVER ever ever advise anyone to do anything that could potentially lead to a miscarriage UNLESS it was the sort of thing where what people are doing on their own is WORSE (for example, substituting aspirin in for cranberry, for the people who just insist on taking cranberry - I'm not a fan of aspirin to be sure, but it's safer than cranberry, so for the handful of people who insist on taking something, I would have them use aspirin instead of cranberry even though I don't recommend it any more based on the newer research.) So I really have no answer for "anything you should be doing that won't lead to another miscarriage" because I would never tell you to do anything that COULD lead to one! As soon as I ever get any clue that anything we do could possibly cause any harm, I immediately change my advice on that basis.

    If you weren't getting enough calories AND you were breastfeeding, it's no wonder you hated being on the diet. You should have been on higher cal intake, 1800-2000 cals a day, or even more than that while nursing. Again, it's fine to be over the diet and ready to move on from there, but I do have a lot of other options for a more relaxed approach to a sway diet if you'd like to talk about that. For starters I'd have you maybe go fully vegetarian instead as long as you don't have any PCO-tendencies. At the very least I strongly, strongly urge you to eat whole grains only, no white refined grains, and eat full fat dairy only, no skim or part skim dairy if possible.

    Did you drop the folic acid and move straight to a prenatal without weaning?? Did the prenatal have lower amounts of folic acid in it than what you were taking?? In the future please stay on the higher amount of folic acid all thru the entire first trimester and then gradually wean off to the amount in the prenatal. This should take you about three weeks. Never ever drop from a higher level of folic acid to a lower one suddenly.
    Last edited by atomic sagebrush; September 24th, 2021 at 07:17 PM.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

    If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

    https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 3
    Last Post: July 12th, 2017, 03:24 PM
  2. **Update pg 3** Perfect nub shot, am I a boy or girl??
    By Kidsx7 in forum Ultrasound Gender Prediction
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: September 22nd, 2013, 08:56 AM
  3. Atomic what is the perfect sway to you?
    By Coccinelle33 in forum Trying to Conceive a Girl
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: March 2nd, 2012, 12:35 PM
  4. What would THE PERFECT GIRL SWAY look like?
    By fresas in forum Trying to Conceive a Girl
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: September 3rd, 2011, 11:04 AM
  5. 2 Perfect Boys (+ 1 perfect girl) = 1 complete family dream
    By WantingPink in forum Introductions
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: April 9th, 2011, 03:13 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •