Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    Try to think of swaying not as a light switch (where you go from being girl friendly to boy friendly all of a sudden at once, like flipping a switch) and more of a radio dial, where you have to turn the dial a long way to get from "pink zone" to "blue zone". If you need to, add in a 4th or even 5th meal to get more cals in. That will still be a very different eating pattern than the all-day munching most of us boy moms do.

Oh gosh so sorry I misread that because I was thinking of things in terms of low progesterone (which only happens in the second half o the cycle, before the period comes)! Spotting after your period can be normal (even more normal than spotting before is) but 11 days of bleeding is something no one wants. Let's have you add in 30-60 mg iron daily for 6 weeks daily and then go to 3x a week maintenance dose. And also up the fat intake as well by adding the dairy, eggs, meat like i mentioned. Rest assured, spotting AFTER a period has absolutely nothing to do with progesterone as your progesterone is extremely low at that point.

Also, we do still see good results with even 4 days of exercise, so if you'd like to cut back on that a month or two feel free. But I would try to make small changes over time, so instead of say, upping cals, adding meals, and cutting back exercise all at once, try one or two of them, then if the problem continues, another one or two adjustments, that kind of thing. (but no matter what add that iron in)
    Okay yes this all makes sense. Thank you so much for your guidance and expertise.

It makes sense that the spotting should have nothing to do with carrying out a pregnancy because I remember having it before I conceived my second son. Thank you for the reassurance.

2 DS
    Praying for DD

2. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Here I am back again, finally ovulating after miscarriage. We bd’d on Tuesday and I just got my peak today(Friday) my husband comes home tomorrow do you think I should be again tomorrow? One the one attempt be far enough apart to have a sway factor still?

2 DS
    Praying for DD

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Okay so I jumped the gun and though I got my peak on Friday but actually got it today which is Saturday. So it was 4 days ago we bd’d. Is this okay that I didn’t do the one attempt or am I swaying boy this time?

2 DS
    Praying for DD

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreamingofpink01 View Post
    Here I am back again, finally ovulating after miscarriage. We bd’d on Tuesday and I just got my peak today(Friday) my husband comes home tomorrow do you think I should be again tomorrow? One the one attempt be far enough apart to have a sway factor still?

2 DS
    Praying for DD
    You absolutely needed to have sex, I'm sorry I did not see this in time. GO GO GO!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreamingofpink01 View Post
    Okay so I jumped the gun and though I got my peak on Friday but actually got it today which is Saturday. So it was 4 days ago we bd’d. Is this okay that I didn’t do the one attempt or am I swaying boy this time?

2 DS
    Praying for DD
    Have an attempt immediately! I so hope you guys went for it!

Ladies, when in doubt, if you don't hear back from me, have the attempt. I can't be on here 24-7 and the last few days was super busy so I didn't get thru all the questions. Anything past 2-3 days you guys should have the attempt because sperm does not live anywhere near as long as some people claim.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    Have an attempt immediately! I so hope you guys went for it!

Ladies, when in doubt, if you don't hear back from me, have the attempt. I can't be on here 24-7 and the last few days was super busy so I didn't get thru all the questions. Anything past 2-3 days you guys should have the attempt because sperm does not live anywhere near as long as some people claim.
    Hahah! We went for it! I’m glad you said go for it because we did right at my peak opk. I got pregnant my last two miscarriages with a 3 and 4 day cut off on the first tries so I had a hard time trying to decide if we should or not because I have “only one attempt for girl” in the back of my head all the time. Here’s hoping for a healthy sticky baby girl! Thank you so
    Much for your time and guidance.

2 DS
    Praying for DD

8. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567