Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Trying to perfect my girl sway

Hello atomic!
    I am closing in on my girl sway as we are trying the end of June. I would like you to evaluate my sway:
    Background info:
    -I am breastfeeding my 16 month old still only 2x a day
    - my bmi is at an 18.5
    - I have been taking calcium and magnesium folic acid and d3 supplements( i just found your post talking about how they don’t sway and could actually sway blue)
    - I’ve been following the diet very loosely since may, I tracked calories for a few days and I was hitting 1600-1800 not eating red meat, avocados, tomatoes, potatoes, only really eat chicken or fish. I am trying to drink more milk as with both my boys I really only ate cheese and yogurt occasionally. I find it very difficult to track everything and I think this would end up stressing me out more than anything.
    - I have been skipping breakfast for the last 3 weeks
    - I have been walking 6 days a week for an hour for the last 2 weeks for sure
    - I don’t drink coffee as my body can’t handle much caffeine, but I have been drinking decaf instant coffee with whipping cream in it to get my by in the morning of fasting.
    - I haven’t been snacking as much as I used to. I really only eat at lunch and supper and then a dessert snack at about 8:30 pm

We plan to only bd 1x after abstaining 7 days, I’m going to aim for a 2-3 day cut off.
    Plan to have hot showers before, I also plan to drink crystal lite or Diet Coke from af-o. Plan to drink alcohol everyday from af-o.
    Hubby will take olive leaf extract from af-o and Diet Coke.

I would appreciate your advice on how my sway is looking considering we really want to try this month and I just recently found some of your info so I haven’t been able to do some of the things for too long.
    I also am questioning to stop taking the supplements, just take the folic acid.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi again!

It is important to track. I understand it feels challenging at first, but you need to be sure you're eating enough protein and fat to get and stay pregnant. Since you are breastfeeding we need you at 50-60 g protein and fat, and that is not counting the amount of protein and fat in fruit and veg. Also, low carb veg are free for everything, including calories, so they are free and unlimited, have as many low carb veg as you want, no need to count them. This means you likely have to eat even more of other foods to compensate for that.

Avoiding making color coded charts of pH fluctuations, detailed schedules in which you plot out every hour of every day months in advance - that is the kind of control freak stress to avoid. Avoiding tracking is NOT "reducing stress" because you WILL end up not ovulating and/or conceiving, and then you'll have plenty of stress ending up having to eat basically a blue sway diet just in order to get pregnant. Please do the minimal amount of tracking - calories, protein, fat. you will get used to it very quickly and then it will be an afterthought.

You are not eating enough. Your BMI is already at my minimum "do not go below this amount or else" and I like breastfeeding moms to be eating 1800 cals minimum. Eat more!

Milk is fine within limits but please do not exceed the limits to drink more milk. The mineral balancing diets are nonsensical biologically impossible crap based on animals so different from humans they don't even reproduce in the same way. The diets only work because they are different in nutrient content, and the people who approach the mineral diets eating tons of calories in the form of milk and chicken still end up having boys anyway. When I was back on Ingender, which features mineral diets, I could pick out whose sways would fail based on the amount of food they were eating - it had nothing to do with the minerals! Stick in those limits!

Decaf coffee very likely has the "magic". It very likely isn't caffeine, it's something in the coffee itself that is helping our pink sways so that is just fine.

Is hubby over 35?

He needs to take OLE daily all month not just AF-O. He also needs to wean off it gradually rather than just stopping it half the month.

Yes, I would ahve you wean off any other supps you're taking but keep the folic acid. Don't drop them cold turkey, just wean off.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    Hi again!

It is important to track. I understand it feels challenging at first, but you need to be sure you're eating enough protein and fat to get and stay pregnant. Since you are breastfeeding we need you at 50-60 g protein and fat, and that is not counting the amount of protein and fat in fruit and veg. Also, low carb veg are free for everything, including calories, so they are free and unlimited, have as many low carb veg as you want, no need to count them. This means you likely have to eat even more of other foods to compensate for that.

Avoiding making color coded charts of pH fluctuations, detailed schedules in which you plot out every hour of every day months in advance - that is the kind of control freak stress to avoid. Avoiding tracking is NOT "reducing stress" because you WILL end up not ovulating and/or conceiving, and then you'll have plenty of stress ending up having to eat basically a blue sway diet just in order to get pregnant. Please do the minimal amount of tracking - calories, protein, fat. you will get used to it very quickly and then it will be an afterthought.

You are not eating enough. Your BMI is already at my minimum "do not go below this amount or else" and I like breastfeeding moms to be eating 1800 cals minimum. Eat more!

Milk is fine within limits but please do not exceed the limits to drink more milk. The mineral balancing diets are nonsensical biologically impossible crap based on animals so different from humans they don't even reproduce in the same way. The diets only work because they are different in nutrient content, and the people who approach the mineral diets eating tons of calories in the form of milk and chicken still end up having boys anyway. When I was back on Ingender, which features mineral diets, I could pick out whose sways would fail based on the amount of food they were eating - it had nothing to do with the minerals! Stick in those limits!

Decaf coffee very likely has the "magic". It very likely isn't caffeine, it's something in the coffee itself that is helping our pink sways so that is just fine.

Is hubby over 35?

He needs to take OLE daily all month not just AF-O. He also needs to wean off it gradually rather than just stopping it half the month.

Yes, I would ahve you wean off any other supps you're taking but keep the folic acid. Don't drop them cold turkey, just wean off.
    Thank you so much for looking over my plan!

Okay so I started tracking again, if I’m not meeting my daily limits should I be having breakfast or should I just eat more during lunch and supper? I’m trying to avoid snacking and breakfast so that’s where im finding it tricky to get all my protein cals and fats in. I do like my evening snacking though, im always eating ice cream or popcorn before bedtime.

Very good points you make! I’m hoping everything still works out even though I haven’t been doing all the things very long. But like you say, we may not get pregnant first try since I’m only doing the one BD.

Hubby is 31 so abstaining is fine, correct?

Is there any other strong sway tactics that im missing besides the diet, exercise and the 1 Bd?

2 DS
    Praying for DD

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Also, when I’m exercising and losing calories that way, do I need to make up for those by eating even more?

2 DS
    Praying for DD

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Whichever option works better for you. Add a meal if you need to (and you can still eat "breakfast" just push it back a few hours) or eat more if that suits you. Doing what works best for your satiety (evening snack is a-ok!) is the key to being able to stick to the diet long term.

Yep abstain is fine for you guys!

No, those are the things I really recommend (plus Clomid or Femara if you can get them). The other stuff is all just "window dressing" that ends up cutting odds of conception for no benefit to the sway...and possible harm, if it makes you go on so long not conceiving that you give up totally! Everyone thinks that won't happen to them but it's the Number One factor behind failed sways, people being too strict with things that don't even work, only to panic and end up dropping everything.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreamingofpink01 View Post
    Also, when I’m exercising and losing calories that way, do I need to make up for those by eating even more?

2 DS
    Praying for DD
    No. Just eat what is in the diet and do your exercise, and then if you notice weight flying off, eat more. No need to do a bunch of math to figure it out (that's the control freakishness that may harm sways negatively) just let your weight be your guide.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    No. Just eat what is in the diet and do your exercise, and then if you notice weight flying off, eat more. No need to do a bunch of math to figure it out (that's the control freakishness that may harm sways negatively) just let your weight be your guide.
    That all sounds very good. Thank you so much! I lost a couple pounds at the beginning of all this but now I’ve plateaued so I feel like I must be eating enough calories at this point especially since I’ve been doing the Exercise strictly for the last three weeks.

I was trying to find a guide on the olive leaf extract for hubby. Is it just 500mg a day for a month then when you get your bfp he stops taking them or weans off of them? Or I thought I read once you get Af you take a break from them. Or am I mistaking that for licorice root?

2 DS
    Praying for DD

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ok but be sure you're erring on the side of eating enough. It's a big pitfall to cut back too far and then end up having to eat more again to compensate!

Yes, it's 500-1000 mg (the variation is that people can't always find 500, so 650, 750, etc is ok) all month long and then wean off at BFP. Yes, the off and on pattern was for licorice root but that has had terrible results for us and we've given up on it.

9. Thanks Dreamingofpink01 thanked for this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hello again, I’m currently in the two week wait now. 1dpo to be exact. Just wondering if I can take a break from the exercise and the diet?

2 DS
    Praying for DD

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    No, you need to stay on the diet and exercise in the 2ww. Our results show clearly that 2-4 weeks on diet is ineffective, so going off diet 2 weeks every month will not be swaying for you. Stay on diet till BFP.

12. Thanks Dreamingofpink01 thanked for this post
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast