Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Girl sway was realized way too fast😳

Hey Atomic,

i was loosely swaying since i am no more Breastfeeding since End of March. Now it turns out i am pregnant - we had sex only 2 times this months. So i dont know when my ovulation was, i did not notice any cm. I never had become pregnant sooo fast, as this month it was not intended...i wanted to begin from July. I did LE vegan and already lost about 4 kg till March, my BMI now is about 20. I took Folate and a iodine because of my thyreoid issues, myoinositol for my PCO and 30 mg Ubichinon to the fact of my age. I also tried to eat not before lunch, took fiber supplement and drink 3 cups of coffee plus 1 or 2 decaf at the evenings.
    This was my second cycle after breastfeeding, and it now seemed as i ovulated veeeery late at CD 27/28 (normally i ovulated at 18-20 the time before my pregnancies)
    So maybe it was too fast?? I was too fertile for a Pink Sway?? Maan, now i dont really know what to think. Maybe stay team green as long as i could stand the uncertainty.

You have to know, i was not supported by my husband at my sway , so maybe the sperms are super healthy this time. My husband took Omega 3 oil and 3000 IU Vit D over the whole winter time up to May. I dont know how to feel about it. He gained a few kilos from craving sweets like every winter and spring.

I dont know what to hear now, because i know , what is done is done. Maybe i only know if there are stats on husbands taking Vitamin D at a pink sway? Maybe i need some words to calm down. I really dont know. I never had dreamed of a BFP sooo fast. I recently startet my walks, now i am ill as always in the beginning of a pregancy🙈

Thanks a lot for reading my thoughts !

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    There's no such thing as "too fast." We have about the same amount of time to conceive for both successful sways and for opposites so it's all good.

The supplements the hubbies are taking really seem to make no difference. We have many husbands who are not supportive and do whatever they want, and yet we still have good results for pink anyway. Him gaining weight can actually help (weight works differently for men than women).

You did a lot of really good stuff for your sway. I think you have a fine chance of a girl! FX and pink dust headed your way!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Huge thank you, Atomic for your calming words <3

Maybe it lasts a few weeks to overcome the first shock.

4. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post