Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Love this sentiment and thank you both for sharing. Girlplze, I know this little baby will steal your heart. My mom and my brother's wife are nearly as close as my mom and her two daughters. I always joke that I just plan on being the best mother-in-law ever!!

Just saw today, 11 DPO, a faint bfp on a pregnancy test. I can't believe it. I'm over the moon. I feel like I did my best and currently want to be team green. If it's a girl, my dream has come true. If it's a boy, my son gets a brother 2 years and 4 months younger than him which is amazing.

Thank you so much for your help. So thankful that despite using the rephresh O-1, it appears the letrozole may have given me the magic power to conceive despite it!

2. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Wonderful!! Fingers crossed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sadly I have had a miscarriage. I can’t even begin to explain what’s going on in my head right now- sadness…relief…guilt This has ALL been such a roller coaster! I’m back on the diet and focussed on trying again as soon as I can. I was very obsessive last time (which now I know sways blue) and can’t go down that path again. I’m already feeling much more relaxed because I felt I tried everything last time and it didn’t work. I think every 4 days is my best option (without an extra at positive opk- I have had 3 boys conceived at positive opk?!)

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh no I'm so sorry to read this.

Yes I'd just do the e4d in the 72 hour pattern (and if you can't bear that at the start, the 96 hour pattern can work, it's just lower chances of conception). No extra attempt needed to begin with, and it's entirely possible you won't ever need to add it.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm so sorry to hear that, I know you must be having so many mixed emotions. I'm glad you will have another chance to see if that little girl might really be in the future, you never know what could happen.

I'll be curious to see how this pregnancy turns out with 0-3, 0-1 and O day. We also used the elements of letrozole, intermittent fasting, low calorie diet, OLE for husband and folic acid only for me, hot showers before DTD with rephresh 0-1 to lower ph. Was tempted to use pressed but abstained as that's how I got baby #1 (probably coincidence but you know how superstitions go). I definitely didn't do the same things with this pregnancy as I did with the first (Shettles method only, daily sex until 0-2). I will absolutely be sure to come back and report and if we end up finding out the gender before birth, I'll report that too!

Thinking of you Girlplze and hoping you get everything you hope for. Big hugs XOXO

7. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks Atomic and Stellabella Wishing you so much luck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I just wanted to share with all of you that we did find out the gender at 19 weeks and we are in fact having another little boy.

I am disappointed, but I do feel I did everything I could in swaying - the timing, the one attempts before limited attempts, the rephresh, the supplements, the intermittent fasting, eating vegetarian, limiting certain foods, kneeling prayers for a year, endless hours of research on this site, letrozole... and it makes me wonder if having a girl will never been an realistic option for me unless we do IVF with PGD. It took eight months to conceive this time.

After two failed sways (first was shettles) and the horrible emotional rollercoaster when it doesn't work out... I don't think I can sway again. It's just too difficult. And the thought of three boys and no daughter is simply too much to bear. I am currently in therapy and I know that it will help me navigate my grief while still holding gratitude for this boy on his way.

I'm going to need to work on acceptance, and I know that will be tough. Thank you all for your help in the process. XO -

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh gosh I'm so sorry to hear that things did not go the way we were hoping. I have your email message and will get back to you ASAP.

While I know it's hard to believe, everyone can have a boy or a girl. If we had enough children, eventually (with or without swaying) we would have an opposite. But IVF/PGD is a way to hopefully ensure that happens sooner rather than later, so we don't have to "Duggar it out" and put our bodies thru numerous pregnancies.

No matter what, I am here to help you in any way I can - with gender disappointment, with IVF prep, whatever you need.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you so much for your thoughtful reply, truly.

I agree with you, and my husband and I currently think what makes the most sense for our family is to enjoy these sweet brothers, welcome this second little boy with joy and love and then pursue an IVF/PGD journey to complete our family.

I am very excited to meet this little boy and I know I will love him endlessly, but the swaying doesn't seem to be working for us and because this longing for a little girl is only growing, I think IVF will be our best option and protect our hearts from experiencing this gender disappointment for a third time.

Thank you for everything. I will likely be utilizing the IVF support thread in the next year! Trying to figure out what the best time will be for an egg retrieval after having a spring baby. Thanks everyone -

13. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123