Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

TTC Girls - Husband unable to complete the deed

Hi Everyone,

I am new to posting so you will have to bear with me.

I have 2 boys 5 and 2 and currently trying to conceive a girl. I was pregnant at the end of last year and unfortunately lost a little girl in February, which makes the desire for a little girl
    All the stronger.

I am on LE diet and at my lowest adult weight. Last time we DTD once a few days before I
    Ovulated. My cycles are irregular so it’s always hard to predict when it’s going to happen.

Both me and my husband exercise daily, however for the last few months when we have been attempting, my husband has been unable to ‘finish’ the job and I think the pressure is now getting to him. What’s hard is I feel every month is going by and we are not even in with a chance of conceiving! If my husband doesn’t ejaculate when we are DTD, does that still count as 1 attempt and do I need to wait another month to try again ? I don’t know whether or not to try again this month and time is running out !

Thanks for any help in advance !

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    No, if your husband doesn't ejaculate it is not an attempt. The odds that you can get pregnant from "precum" are very slim. If that happens have another attempt. No need whatsoever to wait till the next month!

I would have you guys go to e4d at this point. BD unprotected every 72 hours (not those hours particularly but that's how you count the days, like Mon/Thurs) starting after your period ends and going on till you are certain you've ovulated, even if that means going all the way thru till your next period begins. That may help relieve some of the pressure he's feeling.

Is he taking any supplements (even if they seem unimportant) or doing anything like daily release that could harm his ability to perform?
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks for responding Atomic.

Feels like a massive minefield, especially after a loss. He is doing frequent release. He is 40 and so assumed that was the right thing to do.

Just trying to do everything we did last time as that seemed to do the trick, well to a certain extent….

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ok. The frequent release needs to go. He's obviously getting worn out and that's why he is unable to perform. FR doesn't work anyway and it's too much for him now. Drop it and have him do regular release instead, every 2-4 days. OR just have him do the e4d attempt (he does not need to do both regular release and the e4d at the same time).
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ