Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

BD everyday unprotected until O day?

We just had our first attempt last month. We planned to abstain 7+ days however I ovulated earlier (because I had rolled clarycalm with Vitex in it on my lower belly area during AF) without realising it and instead of peaking Day 18 we had solid smile on Day 15. So we abstained only 5 days.

We had unprotected BD on CD7, CD10 and CD15.

Wondering if we should do FR by BD everyday unprotected until solid smile, or we attempt to abstain again 7 plus days with one unprotected BD on peak smile.

I guess because we didn’t convince this past cycle we figured a longer abstain and less BD would lower the chances of conceiving more so.

DH is 33 and I am 30.
    We are also doing alcohol every night, we both drink a lot of coffee, I am intermittent fasting and LE alternative diet as best I can, and no red meat with a bit of chicken for protein when needed.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Do NOT, and I repeat, DO NOT BD unprotected every day to O or to a cutoff. That will not help your pink sway at all and will also cut odds of conception.

I would have you aim at doing one attempt next month if you want, or we can go to e4d method instead if you find that easier. Your choice, we have good results with both.

You did not ovulate early because you put Clarycalm oils on your belly during AF. Most likely you are seeing positive changes in your cycle because of the alternate diet. We have seen many people who ovulate a little later, ovulate closer to CD 14 because of the alt. diet.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you for the reply, I’m just going to remove myself from the Facebook group with so many people saying to do that.

I’ll stick to the abstain and one attempt this cycle again.

Good to know about the alt diet working that way, I assumed it was the Vitex but it does makes sense with the diet. Thank you.

4. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yeah, those people are really barking up the wrong tree, unfortunately. If there's one thing we know for sure (and there's a big story here, let me know if you want to hear it) it's that number of attempts really does make a difference and it's just absolutely nutty that people are still trying this method. Most men can't even stick with it and end up BD in a very boy friendly pattern as well.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ