Thread: Opinion on sway

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Opinion on sway

Hi everyone, I have two kiddos (first child is a girl who was unplanned and looking back I was living a very pink sway) and second is a boy (who was also not a sway but looking back no surprise he’s a boy). Both kids were conceived with just one attempt.

I’m TTC #3 now and hoping to sway pink. I’ve been mostly following the LE diet for 8+ months (DH kept wavering on wanting a 3rd or not so I’ve been doing it longer than expected). I’m not tracking everything because I know myself and that’s not my best bet. I’ve been gradually losing weight and I’m down to a good weight for me, just a bit lighter than I was before conceiving DD. I drink tons of coffee, a wine or beer or two most days, skip breakfast most days, and I’m still nursing DS. I got pregnant last cycle (our first cycle trying) but had an early miscarriage (miscarried a week after my missed period). I know cycle after a MC sways pink so I’m feeling quite pink about this month. DH went on a cycling trip this past weekend (120 miles in 2 days) also great for my sway. He came home Sunday and we did one attempt on Sunday late night (w/ J&D). I’m quite certain I ovulate on Wednesday and was planning on doing a single try, but now I’m wondering if I should get one more try in Thursday night (96 hours after 1st try) or if I should stick to the 1 (possibly too early) attempt. I’m okay with risking not getting pregnant this cycle but I’m trying to weigh the benefits of DH’s recent cycling trip and the first cycle after MC vs 1 attempt or e4d.

Any insight is welcome!
    Last edited by Aa3; July 6th, 2021 at 01:31 PM.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    What is your BMI?

The problem with not tracking, especially when you've been on diet so long, is that you end up cutting back way too far, particularly on protein and fat. Can you add up an average day for me in terms of fat, protein, and calories so I can be sure you're not losing too much?

Now, I know that wasn't your question, but I just need to make sure you guys aren't hurting your chances of conception with your diet.

An attempt with J and D on Sunday for a Wednesday will have a relatively slim chance, and Thursday will likely be too late for a Wed. O. BUT if you ovulate late on Wed. or Thurs or even beyond that (which can totally happen, since your cycle after a loss will tend to be unpredictable) you will NEED that attempt to cover. So by all means PLEASE have an attempt Thursday (or even Wednesday in the 72 hour pattern) in case of delayed O.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks for your response! I’m 36 and my BMI is 21.3 so I think I’m at a good level for me, I’m at my natural pre-kids weight (lost about 10 lbs on LE but very gradually just at about 1lb per month and really it was just leftover baby weight). I don’t count calories because I got a bit too deep into it when I was in my 20’s but we eat well vegetarian or chicken, occasionally red meat, lots of veggies and fresh stuff and enough carbs and cheese to get my calories in. I mostly eat two (sometimes 3) meals a day and I don’t snack much. If anything I’m a bit high calorie for true LE but I’m just trying to follow the principles but stay relaxed about it. I’m a pretty type-A person usually but I’m feeling very low stress about my sway. I’d be perfectly happy with another boy but would love to have another girl so my daughter has a sister.

I like your plan of another attempt Wednesday/Thursday-ish in case I ovulate late I just hope it doesn’t ruin any 1 try magic. I’ve done OPK’s but stopped because I consistently O on cycle day 18 without fail. I’m fortunate to be quite fertile and I’ve conceived from sex 4 days before ovulation before but I realize I should have pushed it back as the 11pm Sunday might be too early with ovulation on Wednesday, we just have a busy week and I didn’t want to miss my one chance entirely if we didn’t get around to BDing Monday/Tuesday/Wednesday night.

Thanks again for the advice! Otherwise does my sway sound okay?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ok good! Many times when people say they're not tracking I find out they've dropped to BMI 15 or something like that so it's always good to ask.

LE Diet can sometimes change cycles so do be aware of that even if you're quite regular.

Everything else looking great! Good luck and pink dust headed your way.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

6. Likes Aa3 liked this post