Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Girl Sway Plan

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I just started this diet so I haven’t lost any weight yet. I’m also not taking anything except methyl folate, and a fiber gummy. Do I need to add anything else?

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ok! Just let your weight loss be your guide! If weight flies off, eat more.

No that's what most people take! No need for anything else unless you feel the need to take something (and run it past me first so I can explain why not to take whatever-it-is)
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi, I am getting close to starting my sway and I wanted to run a few things past you. My husband is 40 and he’s a smoker and will have a beer a few times a week. What frequency would work best for
    Us?

Also, what do you think about adding aspirin, spearmint, and rephresh to my
    Sway? I’ve been on LE diet since March and have lost 6lb. I’m 110lbs and have 2 meals a day with no snacking. I had added 1 alcohol drink nightly (white claw). I’ve been skipping breakfast too. Please let me know if I need to make any changes to help my sway. Thank you

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I would have you guys start off with one attempt, either at positive OPK if you don't believe in timing, or a 2-3 day cutoff if you do believe in timing. If your husband can, you might want to have him release on his own or with you, with a condom, daily for 7-10 days before that one attempt. If he can't, he can just do regular release every 2-4 days and then have the one attempt. DO NOT have him do the abstain, that is not suitable for a man over 35, particularly since he smokes.

Aspirin has not worked, with the same number of people getting boys and girls while using it, and it caused some pretty big and disruptive side effects, that in rare cases could even be fatal. Additionally couple studies are finding that aspirin may actually cause miscarriage in most people (a minority of people with blood clotting disorders are meant to take aspirin, but it is not and never should have been used by the general population as it causes more harm than good.)

Spearmint did not work and has been enormously disruptive to cycles, delaying and even stopping ovulation for many people. I do not recommend it, particularly at your low weight. The only people who may possibly benefit from spearmint are those with a lot of weight to lose (and even then there are far better options than spearmint.)

RepHresh is at your option, even tho it hasn't worked with the same number of people getting boys and girls while using it, and even tho it cuts odds of conception, a lot of people do still want to use it. That's totally up to you!

What's your BMI (or your height, and I can calculate your BMI.) Also, do you know how many calories and how many grams of protein and fat you're eating?

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ok, great. So as long as we’re using a condom we should be ok
    Doing multiple bd’s right? Will it affect my ph at all? We will do 1 unprotected bd in fertile window.

My BMI is 21.3 and I’m eating around 1300 cals. I’m currently taking fiber, folate, and alcohol daily. Also, IF for 12-14 hours, 2 meals a day, mostly vegetarian but will have chicken and fish occasionally. Have limited sweets and sugars a lot. What else do you think I could do or not do?

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes that's right, you can have sex as long as it's protected. Don't worry about pH, it has not worked at all with us finding results all over the map with pH. Most of us don't even bother to test it any more as so many of us had pH opposites (myself included, got a boy with "girl" pH and then when I got my girl I didn't even bother to check it)

Has your cycle stayed normal on that food intake?

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Last month was the first time I believe I ovulated early. I get ovulation pain every month that is consistent with my Cm. I had the pains 3 day earlier than expected. I am always regular 28-29 day cycles

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Another question, will bding every 2-4 nights not raise sperm count?

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Pink22 View Post
    Last month was the first time I believe I ovulated early. I get ovulation pain every month that is consistent with my Cm. I had the pains 3 day earlier than expected. I am always regular 28-29 day cycles
    Neither O pain nor CM is necessarily indicative of when your ovulation happens to the day.

It is very common to see different patterns with both those things when swaying, so take it with a grain of salt. If your period comes at the same time it's likely you Oed at the usual time regardless of when your O pain happened.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Pink22 View Post
    Another question, will bding every 2-4 nights not raise sperm count?
    The regular release of every 2-4 days will mean that sperm count is higher than with daily/frequent release, yes. But the important thing is the one attempt. Some men simply cannot do the frequent, daily release of every day, and have to go to the regular release with the one attempt. If you prefer, you can certainly try the FR, but if your husband can't do that, it's still a good option to do regular release with one attempt.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast