Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Girl Sway Plan

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Girl Sway Plan

Hi! I’m a new member so I’m trying to figure it all out. I’ve loosely started swaying and wanted to ask your opinion on things I’m doing to see if I need to make any changes or not. I currently
    Have two boys and I’m 33 years old. I’ve gotten pregnant the first month with both boys. . Here’s my sway plan:

- skipping breakfast and eating around 11-12pm. I drink 1 cup of black coffee in the morning (never drank black coffee before. Only sugary, creamy coffee drinks)

- trying to go vegetarian. I hardly ever eat red meat, but cutting out chicken. I still eat a good amount of cheese.

-stopped snacking completely. I will have a Crystal light drink between lunch and dinner If i want something. Is that ok?

-I’m not taking any prenatal or vitamins, but I’m planning on starting soon. Do I need folic acid or folate and how much?? I will also be adding fiber and possible cal + mg.

- trying to walk everyday to get in some exercise. I’m currently 125lbs 5’1. I have hypothyroidism, but otherwise healthy. Do you think I should follow regular LE diet or PCOS diet?

- I have started drinking a white claw at night. Should I have this with my meal
    Or is it ok to have a little later?

**Thank you so much for everything you do!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Do you have any idea how much protein, fat, and calories you're eating??

I think that since you've got hypothyroid you should do the alternate diet. We have good results with that for hypothyroid ladies.

What vitamins do you plan on taking?

You should take 1200-1600 mcg folic acid or folate daily thru the whole first trimester and then gradually wean off by spacing doses further and further out till down to one per week, then drop them.

Cal mag is at your discretion but be sure it does not have added Vit. D in it.

While technically you should have anything with more than a few cals (like the White Claw) with a meal, most of us kinda cheated on that part and had it later after dinner or while cooking dinner. You can have Crystal Light between meals.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So I’m around 1200-1500 Cals with 50G protein and 40G fat. It’s been hard to figure out all of that when I’m making food at home. Do you think I should get a scale to measure my food? I think my protein intake may go down a bit after I cut out chicken.

I will look into the PCOS diet and incorporate that into my routine.

I’m only planning on taking fiber, folic acid or folate, and possible cal + mg. I’m trying to get clomid too, but I’m not sure I can get my hands on that since I don’t technically have any fertility issues.

Anything else you can think of that I should be doing?

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I don't believe in measuring food for ANY reason especially pink swaying. This is because it just makes you overly focused on every morsel you put in your mouth which is not good for you mentally regardless and with pink swaying, it's a disaster because it feeds the "control freakishness" women with all boys tend to be prone to, and that undermines your sway.

You don't need to give up chicken, in fact, please don't. We'll want to see you at 50-60 g protein and fat and a little chicken here and there can be a good way to get it without having to eat scads of carbs (since on the PCO-type alt. LE Diet we don't want you to go crazy with the carbs).

Since you're on the alternate diet, I want you to do some exercise daily even if you can't get up to the full amount (60 minutes is more important than the number of days per week - we've had good results with 60 minutes 4 days a week, for example). The benefits to your sway from blood sugar are so great it will help even if you don't get the full amount.

Is hubby doing anything?

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ok. Do you have a link where I can look over the alternate diet.

I have started walking for 45-60 mins. I will continue with that and try to keep it at 60mins.

I was going to ask him to start OLE, but wanted to get your opinion on what my husband should be doing to help with the sway. He is a smoker so I think that may work in our favor.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes, it's here: https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum...+circumstances Just ignore the first few posts as they are PCOS-specific and then scroll down about five posts to where the diets are.

If your hubby smokes that's really one of the best things he does. That and jogging/biking are both proven in studies to sway pink. Most everything else husbands do doesn't seem to help very much if at all. Some people do give their hubbies soy milk 12-48 oz. daily but we don't have any data on if that is effective or not.

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I’ve added coffee to my diet in the mornings. I used to always have frapps and super creamy, sugary drinks, but now I’m drinking straight black coffee x1 🙊. I don’t like artificial sweetener so I just take it straight.

Is it ok for me to have a mini coke with my meal as long as I’m within the calories?

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Since we want you on the alternate diet you'd want to have diet drinks only but if you must have one, yes, with a meal would be better. Cokes have a lot of sugar.

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So I can switch to Diet Coke. Should it be caffeine free or is the caffeine ok? Also, is it ok to have some dairy like cheese on a sandwich? I’ve been reading the PCOS diet, but it was a bit overwhelming. Are there a list of free veggies and fruits?

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Caffeine is fine.

Yes, it is fine to have some dairy within the limits.

Does this make it easier: 1500-1800 cals a day, 50-60 g protein and fat, not counting the protein and fat in fruits and vegetables (except beans/legumes that have a lot of protein, and avocado which has a lot of fat, you do count those, but regular fruit and veg you don't). Whole grains only, no white grains. Cut out sugar or limit it strictly. Full fat dairy only, no skim.

Low carb veg - the ones that don't taste sweet and starchy - are free and unlimited, count nothing in them, not even calories, have as much as you want. High carb veg - sweet and starchy things, and fruit, count calories only but not protein and fat.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast