Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Is multi grain the same as whole grain? If not is multi grain ok?

I assume I could say have half a cup in the morning and half a cup at lunch if I wanted? Doesn’t matter if it’s all in one sitting?

That makes total sense especially since we can still have girls eating meat like chicken otherwise all vegetarians would have girls. Is it the excess protein that seems to sway boy?

I tend to have a lot of CM starting around cd9/10 and going through O. Is there any way to help dry it up some besides antihistamines? Can taking a bath or just inserting some water prior to attempt help it?. I know CM may not totally ruin my girl sway but it’s more of a nuisance than anything
    Last edited by hellokittyrn4; July 25th, 2021 at 11:44 PM.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    No, multigrain just means it has more than one kind of grain in it, and they may or may not be whole grains.

We don't know if you need to have coffee all at once or not. If that's the way you can get it down go for it.

No, it doesn't seem to be excess protein alone that sways. We sometimes see people get girls on a very low carb diet when they're eating too few calories and their blood sugar is really low all day. It's not particular foods that sway, it's the effect on your body. Whenever your diet is restrictive enough to suppress your fertility (which can happen in a variety of ways - too few calories, too little fat, too little nutrition overall) that sways pink. We're aiming for that sweet spot where your fertility is SLIGHTLY suppressed but you can still get pregnant easily. Vegetarians can eat a very well-balanced and healthy diet that maintains their fertility nicely and have boys doing that.

You may find your CM dries up from diet changes. You can certainly bathe or shower if it's bothering you but I don't recommend douching even with just plain water. Many people find that douching irritates their VJ and actually INCREASES CM plus it can cause infections and it's a "control freak" detail the likes of which may undermine sways.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you so much atomic! I will stick to whole grains and not multi grain. As far as the CM I’m not necessarily worried it will wreck my sway more so it’s just annoying haha I will let it be and hope all my other sway tactics take over. I appreciate all of your help so much!

4. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quick question about the 60min of cardio for ttc a girl does that have to be 60min straight through or can it be 30min in morning and 30min at night? Trying to see where I can squeeze it in during my day? And it’s 6 days a week?

I’m also having a hard time finding whole grain bread or wraps. Is whole grain white bread ok? Or is there another type of wrap that is ok? I don’t think i have pcos but do have hashimotos as a refresher.
    Last edited by hellokittyrn4; July 28th, 2021 at 04:30 PM.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It has to be 60 consecutive minutes. This is because after a certain point (about 45 minutes) your body stops burning stores of carbs and starts burning stores of fat as fuel. Something about this process is swaying pink so that is our goal with the exercise - long enough to let this happen for a while.

We are getting good results with 4 days a week though. And it's ok to start off with less exercise and build up to the higher amount.

As long as it's whole grain it's fine. The occasional white flour wrap is ok but don't go overboard.

The Hashimotos seems to appear with TENDENCIES towards PCOS even if your lifestyle doesn't support you developing it full blown. So that's why we like to see you on the alternate diet.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you again. Out of curiosity I have uterine didelphys with two cervix and two “vaginas” does this affect a sway? I know it can be harder to stay pregnant but I’m wondering if it has any affect on swaying? I obviously have one prior girl pregnancy but like I said before she was conceived on the pill… we like to think she reallllly wanted to be here with us ��

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Not that we're aware of, but we've only had a couple people with that condition, so not enough to draw any conclusions from!

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi atomic back again with some questions. So this month we technically weren’t TTC but BD on cd 12 at like 1am. I typically get my positive opk on cd 15 and we usually use pull out method but this month he didn’t in time. I don’t normally check opks but given the oopsie I checked on cd 13 at noon and the test line was much darker then the control line. I did not check it before so not sure if this is my first positive since I didn’t check prior. So my question is could I still conceive from bding approximately 35hrs before positive opk and would that still be girl territory given that was the only time we bd this month.

Also is it bad if I eat say french fries a few days a week but am within limits for the day? I also eat blueberries daily like 1-2 cups are these too nutritious to eat daily? And I eat chicken daily but usually only in my salads. Overall I have changed my diet drastically from my usual.

I started drinking one cup of coffee about 3 weeks ago in your opinion would that help my sway that soon?

Thanks again atomic for all you do to help

10. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes, you can conceive with that timing tho it's not super likely.

Any time you have one attempt in the fertile window, that's pink friendly.

You can absolutely have blueberries and chicken within limits that's for sure. Fries can be had on the standard diet within limits. Some people on the alternate diet do need to be cautious with them as they're very carby, but others can have them as an occasional treat. The more drastic a change your diet is, the more likley it is you can handle some fries now and then.

We don't know how long you need to drink coffee, even a short time is better than nothing though.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks atomic! So I have technically lost around 30lbs since altering my diet however some weeks my weight may go up a pound and then back down a pound the next week, is this bad to fluctuate up and down when TTC a girl,? Or is minor fluctuations ok?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast