Thread: Implantation

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Implantation

Well I had my one attempt over 10 days ago when I got a positive opk at night after cramping. I did the test throughout the day and the peak came at night but as hubby was at work so we did the attempt the next morning.
    In my head it was ok cos hubby had released 3 days prior and cos of his shifts I was unsure when the next month would fall.
    I also thought I prob missed the egg as it was the morning after the positive opk but now Ive had some dark spotting and gut feeling is its implantation bleed (due period in few days).
    Im also feeling hungry, like tummy rumbling throughout the day.
    Im not feeling confident in my sway, also when I concieved my girl I didnt get hungry, my first signs was hot flushes but with my boys I remember feeling extra hungry and read that links to boys. My diet was not as strict as I would have likes and now thinking I did my attempt later than the positive opk the boy sperm may have got the egg quicker!
    Last edited by Parying4agirl; July 30th, 2021 at 05:34 PM.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Well, morning after positive OPK is actually fine timing to conceive with, so you could be pregnant.

Timing does not sway. It simply doesn't work. We know Dr. Shettles was completely wrong in his claims, X and Y sperm swim the same speed, are the same size, and live the same length of time. So your timing of sex does not mean you're having a boy. Just does not work.

I don't see much true implantation spotting, but it's very common to have spotting in early pregnancy.

Your symptoms do not predict gender. It makes NO sense there would be any difference in boy and girl pregnancies because the Y chromosome is totally dormant at this stage, and all babies are essentially girls at this point.

There are tons of old wives tales about boys and girls and they are completely not reliable. Those of us with many pregnancies have pregnancies that are alike and pregnancies that are different and they don't seem linked to gender. My 2nd boy and my girl were very similar. My other three pregnancies were wildly different from each other and from thsoe two, and they were all boys! There's just no trend there, it varies by the pregnancy.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks for the info.
    Well my period didnt come and I am pregnant!!!
    Im glad I got preg but not sure why I am full of worry about the babys health. This is like to extreme level, Ive never felt like this before, not even when I concieved after the loss of my son.
    Im not confident re the gender due to my struggles with diet etc but im happy either way.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Huge congrats!

If you are insane with worry that can actually be a result of pregnancy hormones (and then your brain just spins around for reasons to justify it). I would consider talking to the doc, some people get such extreme anxiety during pregnancy that a low dose of medication may be justified.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ