Page 10 of 24 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    IMG_0043.jpgIMG_0042.jpgIMG_0041.jpg

I looked for the exact products and they match the nutrition facts on the label. These are the data for my yoghurt, cheese and peanut butter. You are right about PB I got the unit wrong! So 1Tbsp is about 22g and thats about 12g fat instead of 16g. But the other two looks right? or maybe these types got higher fat content? I am confused too. Should I then add more fat? like putting butter on my bread and keep my PB portion on top of adding the milk and the whole eggs?
    2018 2019 Swaying for a in 2021 to complete our family!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    If that's really what is on the label, then I trust it. I know there are a couple brands of the Greek yogurt that seem "denser" than others so you might want to look into some other ones, and the same with cheese, to see if there's one where you can pick up a few grams of fat here and a few there to give you some wiggle room.

Or, if you like those particular products stick with them and then just up the fat intake slightly, but I'd not go beyond 65 g.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ok I will monitor my fat intake and make sure it hits 60-65g a day.

Something totally irrelevant...and not sure if I can post the question here. Last night the idea of going HT popped up in my mind. When I started swaying I was told that PGD is not available here and so I thought I'd do my best to sway naturally. Then yesterday I was quite down and I thought I'd ask myself. They said that they can do the IVF procedure here but not the PGD, so they would need to send the frozen embryo to another city for PGD. Have you heard of this kind of procedure? Does it have good success rate? I am not convinced that I need to go down that road yet but I also don't know if I get another girl would I regret the rest of my life not doing HT.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes of course you can ask that here - we don't worry too much about where people post.

My thinking is, if HT is an option, do it sooner rather than later. Too many people decide to sway, end up with an opposite, then do IVF. It's better to just do IVF because odds of success depend so dramatically on age.

Now, as for sending the embryo to a different city to test, I do think people do that sometimes. I can't say about the success rates, if you're in the US you should check the SART website and they'll have more info about the various clinics.

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    The truth is, I have almost no confidence in my sway now...apart from my super low weight everything else looks more and more like how I got my boys. I know there is no way to tell whether a sway is good or not and I know these are the necessary changes to get pregnant but after knowing that HT is perhaps an option, I think I went from ok with another boy to I really just want a girl because there is a way to get one, if you know what I mean…

At the moment I am looking into the cost and browsing the HT board to learn more about the and will talk to hubby later to see if he is open to the idea. We don't have options here as there is only 1 IVF clinic here locally. It is a national one but I have no clue how good they are and with covid traveling abroad is out of the question. What if they cannot yield good embryos...what if the embryos are damaged during the transportation...what if we don't get any female embryos at all...a lot of question marks and concerns that I don't know where to begin. I guess I'll talk to hubby first and if he is onboard I will ask around for more info.

As to this cycle, I think I will give it one last shot since I started taking clomid already. The one thing that I am having a hard time to decide is whether I should do the more girl friendly e4d or the more pregnant friendly e4d+1. I am leaning towards e4d+1 since we have not decided whether we will do ivf? So hard.
    Last edited by onelittlewish; December 13th, 2021 at 07:53 AM.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    What you need to understand about swaying though is that a) what you DON'T see is bigger than what you do see, and this misleads people into feeling like they're not doing anything when they're in fact doing a lot, and b) you don't know why you got boys in the first place. It very well may have been the case that you got boys when you were fairly likely to get girls - imagine a 60-40 breakdown - and then you just fell into the 40% range. Or maybe it was 50-50, or even 40-60%. (This is, of course, the range where most people naturally fall anyway, which is why most people have both boys and girls without thinking about it, without even making any obvious changes.) This doesn't mean you should then take everything to the absolute limit because then we'll see you unable to conceive. It is entirely, entirely likely that you were pretty pink-friendly

(some of us have boy after boy for 20+ years - WE are more set for boys. A person who has two boys in two years doesn't know that they are set for boys or for girls, and if their lifestyle is already quite pink friendly then it may be that small changes are truly all that's needed!)

What we need to do is look at what has worked for most people, most of the time, and do that. You have gone too far in terms of weight loss and so we need to turn the dial back a little the opposite direction, but doing that doesn't make you immediately blue friendly. There is a LOT of wiggle room between being unable to conceive due to low weight and swaying blue. Try to keep in mind that this is what I have everyone do, 60-65 g fat is still very much in the range of what I consider a fine LE Diet, and if I saw people getting boys doing what I'm suggesting you do, I wouldn't be suggesting it. (The truth is, I see far more people who insist on staying uberstrict on diet getting boys, because they are invariably such control freaks, and also because when they don't up protein and fat intake, they end up eating gobs of carbs instead which can raise their blood sugar over the course of time).

But yes, absolutely as long as IVF is an option do look into that. I agree that there are some very serious logistical issues doing IVF in the time of Covid (and honestly, even NOT in the time of Covid - IVF is a grueling process that requires a lot of scheduling and micromanaging of lots of details)

I would talk to your husband first. If he is on board, you may want to do e4d again because there's a light at the end of the tunnel in terms of not conceiving and you'd probably want to have the best chance of a girl. If not, go to e4d plus one.

7. Thanks onelittlewish thanked for this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I think I understand what you are trying to say. The fact that I am always full, never starving and eating a good portion of healthy food and yet still loosing weight should indicate that at least something has changed in my body. I added back of things to help me to conceive so I am alot alot alot more laid back towards the whole diet thing and that makes me a little nervous. But maybe that's good a thing in the end because I don't sweat the small stuff anymore. I think we will still aim at getting pregnant this month because this will be my absolute last cycle of Clomid and we don't know what the future will look like with covid. From what you have said, I think my sway is not that bad and deserves a shot after all these months of hard work.

My doctor suggested me to take a supplement called OVACARE to boost my fertility 1 tab a day. What do you think? Do I need it and does it sway blue?

Inositol (Myo-Inositol) 100mg
    Para Aminobenzoic Acid (PABA) 12.5mg
    Vitamin E (Acetate) 12.5mg
    Elemental Zinc – 10mg
    Elemental Iron – 9mg
    Vitamin B1 Nitrate – 5mg
    Vitamin B6 – 5mg
    Vitamin B2– 2.5mg
    Elemental Manganese – 1.5mg
    Elemental Copper – 750mcg
    Vitamin B12– 500mcg
    Vitamin A -375mcg (1250 I.U.)
    Elemental Selenium – 100mcg
    Elemental Chromium – 50mcg
    Elemental Iodine – 50mcg
    Vitamin D3 – 12.5mcg (500 I.U.)
    Last edited by onelittlewish; December 14th, 2021 at 07:37 AM.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Please do not take that supplement. You do not need it and it absolutely may sway blue. Additionally, those have a MASSIVE dose of B vitamins in them and too many B Vitamins can delay or even stop ovulation, in addition to drastically shortening LP.

Doctors throw these things at people because it is easy for them. They let you think they're doing something but what they're doing is worse than nothing. If you think you're depleted in nutrients I have ways to boost your nutrient intake without affecting your sway or your cycle, so just let me know.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    And if you're NOT understanding what I'm saying, please ask me to clarify. I am happy to do that, but I'm not sure if you are understanding or you're not.

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    i didn’t think i needed those but i had to ask to make sure. I think i am ok for now, still a bit nervous from the uncertain nature of swaying but nothing like before when i was entirely consumed by self doubt. CD 7 today will keep you updated hopefully with a BFP

12. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
Page 10 of 24 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast