Page 19 of 24 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I know I know, what needs to be done has to be done. I have ovulated on CD13/14 pretty early for me thanks to the milk.

Can you take a look for me if this cereal is OK? It's more of the sugary type but it does have some vitamins added. It really satisfies my sweet tooth so I feel done with 30g of these a day. I couldn't insert the image but it's called Swiss Choco Bits for 100g it has

Vit E 7.9mg
    Vit B1 0.7mg
    Vit B2 0.9mg
    Vit B6 0.9mg
    Vit B12 1.7ug
    Pantothenic acid 4mg
    Niacin 10.6mg
    folic acid 132 ug

If you prefer I pick something else over this I will but if you think its no biggy I will happily continue!
    2018 2019 Swaying for a in 2021 to complete our family!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Even sugar cereal has vitamins added. That is as much Vit. E as in a vitamin, and nearly as much B vitamins. Since you're having a smaller serving, it's ~probably~ ok but if you can find a different option I'd likely go for something else instead.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    oh wow...luckily I asked. I've been eating those for a week or two but I'd def stay away from those now if the vits are the at the supplement dosage. FF gave me my crosshair and 3dpo today. Got an attempt on O-1 at least the timing was a good one. Will keep you posted!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    FXFXFX!!!!

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    CD2 here with really heavy flow. I was one day late so apparently I ovulated a day later than ff suggested. Even though natural conception is less likely with our situation I still had my hopes up and somehow feeling more crushed than ever Cycle #11 now..

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm sorry. You guys can still conceive so keep going, even though I do know it's hard to see the BFN come and go.

So have you recently started any supplements that might be contributing to the heavy flow?? We may want to try an iron supp to see if it helps, if you're not already taking one.

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks Atomic, I know I should not be expecting but I still did. When I am feeling ok I always thought there's next month and eventually we will and it won't matter how long it takes but still the 1st three days are always the hardest. We had a short getaway to the seaside and am feeling much better now

The heavy flow started since last month. No supplement for me apart from folic acid and iron. The only change was dropping clomid. There are lots huge clots and I can feel the blood gushing out, for the first two days though so I guess that's still in the normal range just very different for me. Today is CD3 and the flow is much lighter not soaking pads all the time.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It may be that your body is just really cranking out the estrogen since you've been off Clomid, but at the same time I don't want you to get depleted. Be sure you're getting enough food and rest and hopefully this will improve next month.

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Atomic, hope you are doing well! It's been a while since my last update and unfortunately I have no good new yet...

We are on our TTC #15, I had my ovulation monitored last cycle and she said all good on my side, if the sperm test #2 came back normal then we will check my tubes. We did the sperm analysis again last week and sperm count went up quite a bit now 66.28 x10^6 (21 x10^6 previous result) but the motility and morphology are still lower than normal, 26% (23% previously) and 1% (1% previously) respectively. We will see the andrologist this coming weekend and see what's the suggestion for the next step. Do you think DH's sperm quality can improve further? Do we still have a chance to conceive naturally?

I am currently not doing much to sway, I fast from 7pm+ to 6am+, eats breakfast as usual and not much snack but not strict. I havn't been drinking alcohol for months now, and due to my stomach issue my doc has suggested to cut out coffee and dairy so I have been that doing for 2 weeks now. I eat alot to hold my bmi steady at 18.7 so I guess that's not too bad? I really just want to get pregnant...

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh no I'm so sorry to hear that.

Yes, if it improved some, it can improve more, I'd just stay the course. It's fantastic news it has gotten that much better!! You guys can absolutely conceive with that.

Please be careful giving up dairy with your fertility challenges. Dairy fat is really good for helping people conceive. Can you tolerate butter?? That's the dairy fat but has no lactose, if that's what the doctor is concerned about. If you really do need to give up dairy, be sure to sub in coconut oil as a good replacement.

I would still prefer to see you a little heavier to be honest but I understand it's really hard to give up on stuff like that when you've alredy had to let go of a lot. good luck!

Page 19 of 24 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast