Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am on CD7 and last day of my Clomid!! I am actually feeling quite ok and the side effects (esp the mood swings) weren't as tough as I had expected (or yet to come after the last pill??) apart from the ridiculous fatigue. I take my pills before bed but still waking up extremely exhausted and brain frogged all day long. Slight headache and light headed but nothing entirely manageable.

We are doing regular release every 4 days and one attempt at +OPK. If I remembered correctly I should start testing on CD10?

DH started cycling mid Sept because he find running on treadmill too boring (smiling broadly here). He will be cycling for probably 2-3 weeks (1hr/5-6x a week) till our first attempt. Would that be long enough to favor our sway?
    2018 2019 Swaying for a in 2021 to complete our family!

2. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Taking the pills before bed can really help with the side effects - I hope the brain fog goes away for you soon!

Be sure you're doing the e4d in the 72 hour pattern (not those hours but that's how you count the days, like Monday/Thursday - attempt any time on the right day)

Since you took Clomid let's start CD 11 instead with the OPK - you can get false positives for three days after using Clomid (tho less likely that third day), and you won't ovulate till the 5th day or further out, so by starting the OPK on the 4th day you are going to be in in time to see a legit surge (if you're going to O on the 5th day after the dose) and without the risk of a false pos 3 days after your last dose.
    Yes cycling can likely help the sway - it can kill sperm though so we're hoping to hit that sweet spot for you guys where there is enough left to fertilize the egg!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    noted on starting OPK on CD11. And regarding the BD pattern, I am abit confused, were you suggesting having attempt e4d? At the moment as this is the first cycle, the originally plan has been 1 attempt at pos OPK and pull out every 4 days before that for regular release. Now that I am not counting every food I put in my mouth and loosened up abit in general it’s not that stressful with the diet. my pre-o mind tells me i can stick for a bit longer with the diet although getting preg fast would be ideal. Do you think 1 attempt is worth giving a try? I am just not sure now with hubby cycling, would that reduce sperm count so much that there’s no good chance with just 1 attempt at pos OPK? Hope I am not confusing you now typing with my fogged mind
    2018 2019 Swaying for a in 2021 to complete our family!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh gosh I'm sorry I read "every 4 days" and assumed you were doing every 4 days plus one more attempt at positive OPK. But you were saying have your husband do regular release with the one attempt. Gotcha.

Yes I absolutely think one attempt is worth trying. I just misread the original message.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345