Page 6 of 24 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I was doubting particularly because I thought dryness is one of the major symptoms on Clomid and I was def not dry at all! Very watery and I did have EWMC, more creamy in color and not awfully alot but def not dry at all. At least the BD was easy and should increase the chance of conception i hope.

My temp increased by 0.2c today. Normally this is def in my post-O temp but this cycle my numbers are all over the place before the dip so I am not sure anymore. However i think i will still try the 1 attempt since the results are so good and there is no regret later on. Plus I have loads of creamy CM today I don’t think my fertile anymore. If my O is indeed delayed at least with next cycle I know what Clomid can do and will move on to ed4 for better chance. Now I know why ed4 takes so much uncertainty out of the picture. I always thought it’s pretty straightforward as long as I use OPK but things are different when you only have 1 attempt in the cycle!

Here is my chart up to date

C1DE4385-1291-4607-89B1-47194247D105.jpeg

Now i just need to survive the two weeks wait without overthinking and overeating sweets the craving for sweet and fatty food really spike like clockwork. Usually i am satisfied with a bite or two and now I can’t get enough! Without alcohol i have abit more cal to spare and I have swapped out some high fat routine food like cheese to make room for abit more sweets so that at least i am still within the cal limit and not loosing my mind. Hope that wont undermine the future sway too much if this cycle is not successful?
    Last edited by onelittlewish; September 30th, 2021 at 11:38 AM.
    2018 2019 Swaying for a in 2021 to complete our family!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yep not everyone even experiences those symptoms to start with and like I said, it can take a couple months to really kick in! I think you're good!

As long as the one attempt is just this month, and then in future months on Clomid we need to move on from that.

If you have a craving in the 2ww, go ahead and have what you're craving. If you have it sometimes, it can help a LOT the rest of the time. Otherwise what tends to happen is that you stuff yourself on food you think is "good" and then realize you just ate 3000 calories of nothing, and you're still having the craving. Then most people figure, well I ruined everything anyway, I'll have a blowout and eat everything I ever wanted and end up having major, major binges. It's so much better to understand that you're going to cheat sometimes and plan accordingly than to set yourself up to fail by thinking you never will.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    will move on to e4d next cycle. too much guess work here and alot of stress.

My temp today rose only slightly from 36.20 to 36.25, so still no huge shift yet. My post-O temps usually start at 36.2 then goes up to 36.6. Even when my pre-O temps are higher this cycle, they only hit 36.2 and never higher and never 3 consecutive days. I guess it's safe to say O happened if I get another day >36.2 tomorrow? If, only if, O did not happen, should I be expecting another LH surge before the real O happens later? I am still testing OPK 1x mid day and so far all neg since the last positive.

And yes I am embracing that idea. I still have cravings but no more food obsession which is great. I am so gassy and hungry and moody since today 3DPO. If it's not from ovulation then it's probably the clomid craziness kicking in. Now I am so looking forward to waking up so I can temp and read your reply. am i too weird

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So I had a huge temp rise by 0.45 degrees today! FF puts my O date the day after my second pos OPK since my temp this cycle is 0.1 higher than usual. If it is correct it puts my BD two days before O. My last two pregnancies were conceived the day of or before O with no cut off so don’t know if this one will make it!

8091E23C-4C13-4208-BF2B-E62552011B96.jpeg

5. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Crazily enough, 2 days before ovulation is also a good day to conceive. FX for pinkie on the way!

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am still hopeful that FF got it wrong. They lifted my cover line due to the high temps from covid. I read somewhere that your cover line should have remained the same as your previous cycles so if that's the case I did O the day after pos OPK and had a gradual temp rise. Either way, it's a done deal now and I'll def keep you updated! My temp dropped 0.3 again today after the major shift yesterday so I have no clue what's going on. Fingers crossed for a sticky pinkie bean!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Do you mean Clomid??

Whoever said your cover line will be the same on Clomid is smoking something LOL. 100% not the case, and many people don't even temp on Clomid, like I said, because their temps are just wacky, especially before O.

You can do e4d to cover in case you haven't Oed yet!

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    LOL you are right! ill do e4d and stop reading into every number on the chart. Ive been temping for years and thought ive learnt to only read the big picture and not tiny fluctuations. I was so confident that this TTC wont mess with my head and I was totally wrong! Next round ill probably drop the temping too.

10. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Atomic again...I am on 13DPO, temp dropped this morning and period showed with full force mid morning. Kind of expected due to the delayed ovulation & not so pretty temp but still pretty bummed. So back to square one and a new start.

The TWW had crushed me pretty hard and I had been eating way more chocolate and sugary desserts than I should to cope with the anxiety. Nevertheless, I have lost almost a kg (~2lbs) in the past two weeks even with those extra sugar and calories. It happens when I am under stress. Now my bmi dropped to 18.3 and I know I just need to eat more. Do you think it is OK to keep some sugar in the diet? I have been eating about 50g of milk chocolate a day, I have no clue if this is considered alot or moderate or not so much at all.

My chart last cycle looks like a roller coaster in the rocky mountains...and so was my mood. So I think this time I will temp till 5dpo or until I have confirmed O? Or should I drop charting all together?

Then comes to the most important BD pattern. I know you suggested e4d but can you help me to understand why it is better than 1 attempt at +OPK? I usually O the day or 2 days after the first +OPK, so if I do 1 attempt at OPK it is either BD at O-1 or O-2. If we do e4d it is possible that we BD O-3 and O, which is even less likely to conceive right?

Here is my rocky chart...I thought I had a chance when my temp spiked after a dip
    Attached Images Attached Images

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Delayed ovulation and weird temps don't mean you can't conceive though. I think you're saying "because you weren't sure when to have attempt" but I just want to make sure, because people sometimes think a goofy cycle is doomed. It isn't.

If weight is dropping then you can add some sugar to keep weight on. OR, you can add in a 4th meal (put breakfast back in) or a little of both. I would not just start eating gobs more sugar, though. Firstly because it's not "real" food and may not be as good at keeping weight on when we really need it to (particularly when w've improved insulin response by losing weight - our bodies can oftentimes handle sugar easily in that case and just get rid of it wihtout storing any as fat) and secondly because if you do still have some egg quality issues, it's not ideal for that because the rise of blood sugar, even if it drops later on, may not be great for egg health. So some sugar is ok, but let's try for just more food overall as well.

There are two main reasons why e4d is better than one attempt for conception. First of all, in these unpredictable months, you will ALWAYS be in with one attempt in the fertile window regardless of when you O. Even in the "worst case" scenario of O-3 and O Day attempt, that is still one attempt because if there was anything left from the O-3 attempt, it would already have fertilized the egg before the O Day shot could capacitate and make it to the egg, and if there isn't, then the O Day shot will have a chance at it. you are guarded against both early and late ovulation, you're guarded against false positive OPK and false negative ones, plus it also helps keep your husband happier.

And the second reason is a little more hard to understand so please feel free to ask for clarity if you need it. But we don't KNOW that first positive OPK is going to be the best day to conceive with one attempt for you, or at least for you in any given month. Maybe the day before first pos is better. Maybe the day after. Maybe 2 days after. If we carry on forever always having the same day of attempt, if a different day is better for you (or would be better in any given month, this absolutely can vary) then you may go on and on having sex on a day that was never particularly ideal. So both in terms of ensuring you have an attempt even with early or late O, and adding this element of randomness so we don't get locked into just one day forever and ever in case that day wasn't ideal for you, it's much better for chances of conception. Even O-3 and O Day is not worse chances of conception than just one attempt, because there's so much unpredictability with OPK and sooo many people end up having one attempt only to O several days or a week later, just having regular attempts is going to boost your chances of conceiving.

Page 6 of 24 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast