Page 7 of 24 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you for your thorough explanation, I think I understand both reasons behind the advantage of e4d. I had no doubt that I can conceive but it's just tricky to BD on the right date when the cycle is messy and we are trying with only have 1 attempt in the fertile window.

Ovulation 24/48 hours after 1st pos are both considered normal for me. I have some months this and some months that but I wouldn't know in advance of course. It probably won't be an issue unless I am only able to conceive with an attempt on O-1 and not on other days? Is that even possible? Perhaps the life span of hubby's sperms is on the shorter end? It is just my speculation though. I looked through my previous TTC charts and found that the failed cycles are the ones that missed an attempt on O-1. We started with every other day but we kept missing the O-1 so we then changed to 2 days in a row from 1st pos to cover both scenarios and conceived right away. But I guess this sway blue really strongly because I personally got both boys with this pattern. If this is the case, then even with e4d I would need to wait for a cycle that comes together perfectly, right? E4d is probably my best shot now, should I start from the end of my period, or CD10 since I wont O until CD12 with Comid, or after the 1st pos OPK?

I will try my best to cut down my sugar. I tried a later brekkie at 10 today and it felt weird lol. I used to be such a breakfast person and I MUST eat right after I wake up. I think I'll try to squeeze a meal in the afternoon. This diet is quite unbelievable though. I couldn't understand how I continue to burn fat without starving myself (and rather stuffing myself). Probably the long fasting overnight? or the lower protein n fat? or the no snacking? I had 1x serious diet when I was in high school. I was counting calories and doing cardio like what I am doing now but I wasn't limiting fat and protein. I lost tons of weight but I plateaued at bmi 19. I was super strict as to what went into my mouth and hungry all the time but my weight never went lower. I am now at my lowest weight since I was in my teens and I still get to enjoy the food I like from time to time. I'll def use this this diet if I need to shed some baby fat later.

I'll start my 2nd round of Clomid tomorrow. I don't have anymore preg test at home but my temps are def in the pre-O zone. Can I be sure that I am not preg with my temp or should I get a preg test to be on the safe side? I did test CD 10/11/12 the last 3 days of my last cycle before my period arrived and all came back neg.
    2018 2019 Swaying for a in 2021 to complete our family!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    No, it is not possible that you can only conceive on O-1. That's not a thing. And your husband's sperm does not have a set lifespan, it all depends on what the environment is and that can vary from month to month and even from day to day.

Your BD pattern in the months you got boys really doesn't mean anything, though. Yes, that was more BD than I would consider good for a pink sway, but the truth is that number of attempts in the fertile window is just ONE aspect of swaying and you could very likely make other changes that give you a better chance of pink even with that pattern. I just don't want you to overthink that because swaying never comes down to one thing.

Even if you were having sex twice a day you still have to wait for everything to come together. It's just how it goes, we all have only about 20% chance of conception every month.

I would have you DO NOT wait till positive OPK to start e4d, that erases over half the benefit of it because you're not protected against early O that way. You can start after your period or after the last dose of Clomid, it doesn't matter whichever you prefer.

If you need breakfast, eat breakfast. That's just one little element of the diet, and we've had several people who needed breakfast for work obligations who still got girls.

I honestly don't know why the LE is so effective for some people. I'll have people who are eating 2200 cals a day and weight is flying off even tho they're already thin. I wish I had more ability to study what the biological mechanisms are.

My preference is for a pregnancy test but you've had the three tests, plus your period, and the temps as well. I'ts your call to make, safest side we'd do a test to be certain, tho I understand it's quite inconvenient.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you so much Atomic. I wasn't even convinced myself while I was typing down those but there were still doubts in me so I needed to hear it from you. You were right, maybe during the months when we didn't BD on O-1 my eggs or my body weren't in the perfect condition to be conceived too. And we didn't even try for that long with both, 1 & 3 months respectively. Will do e4d this cycle for sure. I think I am long enough on the diet and really need to get preg asap with Clomid. Will keep you updated

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    O-1 is a great day to get pregnant on, don't get me wrong. O-2 and O-1 have by far the best chance of conception. My point is, there's nothing inside your body or hubby's body that is running any kind of a "countdown" that means you can only get preggo from sex on a certain day, if that makes any sense.

Even in perfect condition, with perfect eggs, you have about a 20% chance of conception every month with real world attempts. Even with scientific levels of support to find the perfect moment for sex, it's only 40%. It's hard to get the timing just right for people, and it's hard for sperm to find the egg, and even after conception there are a zillion things that can go wrong along the way. This doesn't mean that there is something wrong with your eggs in months you did not conceive. We just can't expect to get pregnant in 1 month, or even 2-3 months, and if you did, that's just good fortune.

FXFXFX for this month!

5. Likes onelittlewish liked this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Atomic, just wanted to update that I have finally ovulated. It was super crazy but thanks to e4d I didn’t have to think too much and it didn’t consume me like last time! I got my 1st pos OPK on the night of CD 15. My temp spiked on CD16 so I thought luckily I caught the surge and must have Oed but we did have another attempt that night as per our e4d plan and guess what? My temp plummeted again the next day on CD17. My temp then climbed bit by bit after that and today I have finally reached my real high temp zone. The advanced/research setting today puts my O date on CD17 but FAM hasn’t given me my cross hair yet, probably due to the high temp on CD16. I’m guessing that it will put my O date on CD18 after I get another high temp tomorrow. I did get 1x spotting on CD18 at about 3pm. I never had spotting mid cycle before. If it was ovulation spotting then FAM will be right. Either way I would have an attempt on O-1 (CD17) or O-2 (CD18). Here are my charts of the rocky mountains

71C19C3A-B46A-48AA-A938-0DD80AA3F937.jpeg3B6CDFE5-9C35-489B-BD42-3B25AD06716F.jpeg

Diet wise I have really loosen up quite abit. Now it looks nothing like how I have started. It feels easy on the diet now and I am worried if it still helps me sway since I believe that diet is the most important swaying factor. I started having breakfast at around 9:30. I tried to end my eating window abit earlier but still that would give me 13hrs overnight fasting max 14hrs. I started eating sweets regularly with my meal but probably because of this I don’t crave for it like crazy this time post O. And I didn’t cut out but just cut back on meat. The only things that I tried to stick to were no snacking and within the calories limit. I am not tracking my calories or micros but my weight has been pretty stable and fluctuates between 48.5-49 (bmi 18.5-18.7). I eat abit more if it goes below and cut back abit if its going up. I could have been on the higher side of fat but should be well within the protein limit. Apart from that I still did my cardio religiously, had wine daily before bed till O and 3 coffees a day. Dh cycling everyday but unfortunately no diet change at all and regularly has his 2 steaks a week. Do you think this is still a good sway? Or should I strict things up abit diet wise if I don’t conceive this time? I felt like I am starting to throw things out of the window bit by bit
    Last edited by onelittlewish; November 1st, 2021 at 12:41 AM.

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh and another question…my bartholin gland flared up again (4th time this year) and this time I have been put on antibiotics for 5 days from today due to the size of the cyst and to prevent it from forming into an abscess. Would antibiotics sway blue if taken after ovulation? And how would it effect the next cycle in terms of swaying?

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    GREAT! That's the benefit of the e4d is that even in these koo-koo for cocoa puffs kind of months you are covered no matter what.

Anywhere from 12-16 hours fasting is fine. 13/14 hours is great.

I think you're doing fabulously. At your low BMI you should just keep doing what you've been doing and maintain your weight where it is.

Most husbands won't do anything to help sway anyway. Don't worry if he doesn't change his diet much or at all - honestly the cycling is so much better proven than anything dietary for him.

I personally doubt that antibiotics sway blue anyway. It makes no sense, since we are seeing that PRObiotics are also swaying blue. Just take the medication you need to get better! It's too late to affect this month, and would be out of your system by next month anyway.

9. Thanks onelittlewish thanked for this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you! So FAM today finally gave me my crosshairs and put my O date on CD18, leaving my last attempt at O-2. I did lay on my back + tummy for a long time after the attempt so hopefully that will help more swimmers make it to the destination. The chances are probably slim so I wouldn't get my hopes high but never say never right? The one thing that I learnt along this journey is that there is only so much I can do to plan but eventually it is out of my control especially when aiming at "1 attempt only in fertile window". I am no longer consumed by the current diet and the other tactics are part of my lifestyle. Hopefully this is our month but if not I am more confident that I can carry on a bit longer

11. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey, an attempt O-2 is one of the best days to conceive.

I think you're on the right track! Keep up the good work!

13. Likes onelittlewish liked this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hiii Atomic, I started spotting yesterday at 12DPO and period came spot on this morning. This cycle on Clomid had been tough. I had super painful bloating & swelling from 3-8DPO. My temps were significantly higher than my norms too. Feeling so bummed now. Really had my hopes up since it worked so hard to mess up my normal patterns and terrified at the thought of experiencing all the side effects again. Sigh.

What do you suggest I do for this cycle? I can take another cycle of clomid before needing a break right? Should I still try e4d? From my last three cycles ive been ovulating on the second day after 1st positive. Should I try e4d + an attempt on the second day of pos OPK instead of the 1st pos, so at least I have O-1 or O covered? Should I cut out sugar completely to improve egg quality? I don’t know what else can I do now to get pregnant
    Last edited by onelittlewish; November 10th, 2021 at 10:26 PM.

Page 7 of 24 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast