Page 18 of 24 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    First things first, have him ditch the tight underwear even if he's always worn it. That's a very easy thing to change. If he's unwilling to do that, he can try just sleeping nude or in loose pants, but it's best for him to change them out. This seems like such a small thing but can make a big difference. Also he'll not be able to return to jogging or cycling till this is sorted.

So then next, you have to ask yourself if you want to just give that a go first (plus being sure he's cleaning the pipes every 2-4 days) and see what happens.

We do believe that the male fertility supps do boost odds of blue somewhat, but we haven't got a firm body of data to prove it. (Keep in mind that pretty much everyone swaying blue is having their husbands on those things and still get girls sometimes.) So we could give it a try without the supplements if you want. Or, since you guys have already been at this quite a while, we could go ahead and add some in. I'd have him take Men's One a Day over 50 (even though he's not over 50, this just has a better breakdown of nutrients, explain that if he balks at it - I give it to my teenage son just because I like the nutrient levels so well in it), 1000 mg carnitine, 500 mg arginine, and then optionally 200 mcg co q 10 in the ubiquinol form if you want to add that in. It's quite expensive and the least beneficial so feel free to drop that one if need be.

The coffee and tea doesn't matter, it's fine to carry on with those.

Please do whichever option for eating works best for you. Anywhere from 12-16 hours overnight is enough fasting. I think that if you'd like to eat at 7 and then at lunch with kiddos that's just absolutely a-ok as long as you're not eating several meals per day.

If I remember you were if anything too strict on diet before, so I wouldn't get TOO strict!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am not avoiding anything like a plague or count everything I put in my mouth but I do feel that my diet is a) eating way too much sweet treats and if I am holding my weight steady it probably means I am not eating enough protein and fat and b) i am slipping back into my old habit of having long meal times. It can easily take me 2 hours to finish my meal. Then the time between my meals are pretty short. For ex, I eat at 7-8, 11-1, 5-7 is that still ok or not a problem at all? It's hard for me to sit and finish all my food in one sitting when I am constantly caring for the kids.

I tried putting in what I've been eating and now I am at about 60p/50f/1600cal. Protein and fat mainly from dairy (whole fat milk and mozzarella cheese just because I have been craving those lately) and carbs from whole wheat toast and fruits. On top of that I eat some meat and sides from family meal just to keep me from getting bored of my food.

In terms of attempts, we should def do e4d+1 attempt at pos OPK right? Do we still have a chance with this result or is it only possible once we got the sperm issue sorted?

A really good friend of mine just found out that she's expecting her 3rd boy. She swayed girl using 1 attempt with cut off (so about 2 days before ovulation) and douching with vinegar, conceived on the first month. I don't know much about her diet but all her boys were conceived with 1 attempt (first twos are oopsies and last one planned) so really there is no magic bullet. And timing doesn't work.
    Last edited by onelittlewish; May 31st, 2022 at 10:46 AM.
    2018 2019 Swaying for a in 2021 to complete our family!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    If you can close up the time you're eating, that's great. I wouldn't freak out about it, but having both 11-1 and 5-7 is quite a lot of grazing in there. Just do your best and if at times you fall short, it's ok.

We need to be sure you're getting enough protein and fat though so when hubby has a good batch for ya you aren't too depleted to capitalize on that!

Are you counting the pro and fat in fruit and veg?? Otherwise that's probably a good diet for you to stick with unless you're losing too much weight.

Yes, either do e4d plus one, or SMEP for a better chance of conception. You ABSOLUTELY have a chance still, I have seen men with worse sperm health father kids on several occasions. Keep in mind this is just ONE batch and men are always making sperm, so there is every chance that a different day he could have much better quality. (this is of course how you ended up with your kiddos!)

Exactly. There's no magic bullet either way (plenty of people sway for boys and get girls) so just focus on what you can do, and turn the rest of it over to a higher power or luck.

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Agree I do feel like grazing although not as bad as before. I tried finishing my lunch within one hour it's achievable just need to be more aware of the time. No the proteins and fat are just from my toast/milk/cheese/peanut butter and they are about 1200cal. Just need to make sure I eat all of those to get enough p+f. I have another 400cal for my fruits and other things that I eat and holding it steady. I only gain weight when I stress eating or when we are on holidays but I usually lose them within a week once I got back on track so that's not an issue.

We will try e4d +1 for a while and see. I don't think we can manage SMEP not because it sways blue but I doubt whether DH can perform with that schedule. I did find that DH's libido had deflated in the past year or two so.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Just do your best and it's likely just fine. Hang in there, this can still happen.

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    We went to an andrologist today and the advices she gave were pretty much the same as the ones from you (loose boxers, no cycling, and also cut down tea/caffein intake). But it seems that he is taking those recommendations from dr much more seriously than coming from me. So at least the visit paid off in some sense. We will retest in 3-4 months and see if those changes are effective. She also subscribed 2 supplements, can you take a look for me in terms of boosting fertility and swaying?

One is called Vitan
    - Extract of Tribulus Terrestris L 250 mg

The other one is called TONICARD
    - Ubidecarenone 100mg (is it the type of CoQ10 that you don't recommend?)
    - L-Carnitine Fumarate 400mg
    - Vit E100IU
    - Folic Acid 800mg

Both 1x a day

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    That's always the way, LOL. Oh well as long as he's willing to make the changes.

The tribulus is ok as long as he's using a name brand. I don't particularly recommend that as the studies are mixed in terms of results, but it may help somewhat. It is said by some to sway blue, though. (I don't use it at all for swaying since the data about how it works for swaying is VERY mixed and people did still get girls on it back on Ingender)

I would also suggest that he simply take a men's multi that already HAS folic acid, Vitamin E, plus other stuff in it like the men's One a Day over 50, which should also have some other good things like Vitamin D and lycopene. And then 1000 mg carnitine, 500 mg arginine, 100-200 mg Coq10 (and ubiquinol is better than ubidecarenone because the body doesn't need to convert it). If you want, he can take an additional 400 mcg of folic acid (One a Day has 400).

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    He dropped the tea, the cycling but not the tight underwear argh. Would our situation (sperm issue) sway girl itself or is there no correlation? If the low sperm count sways to some extent then adding some blue factor to dial back a little so that we can conceive is still okish I guess?

I am on CD12 and I got my 1st equally dark pos OPK yesterday at CD11. We were supposed to have our e4d attempt yesterday but DH was too tired so we are having one today. I got my peak on CBM this morning so I guess today+tomorrow (IF DH is in the mood *scream*) would be good? My O is quite early this month probably because I am drinking lots of milk. I might have asked this before but milk within limit is ok right? I am getting all of my p+f from milk and cheese at the moment just because I crave for them so badly esp milk.

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So dh still continued cycling…today before our attempt. Im starting to feel hopeless now

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    We do believe that lower sperm quality may sway pink, but it's complicated because even though we (quite overwhelmingly BTW) see more girls conceived among men with male factor fertility issues, at the same time, if a guy was improving their sperm health, could that potentially sway blue?? We simply don't know and can't say because we don't know the mechanisms that are swaying. We just don't have the data to say how it all works.

What I do know is that you guys need to not worry about how any of this sways and do what it takes to get pregnant. We have seen many couples need to go onto sperm health vitamins and most of them who were swaying pink still got girls (and a good number of those swaying blue as well, still got girls!)

Milk within limits is fine. Everything within limits is fine, the only thing to avoid are highly fortified foods like power bars and cereal.

Oh gosh, well, tell him that it's very likely the lower sperm count can be easily improved by dropping cycling, so that will be helpful if he lets it go. Try not to worry about it for this month since what is done is done, you're not out till your period arrives and it's definitely possible to have success even in months you think it's impossible!

11. Likes onelittlewish liked this post
Page 18 of 24 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast