Page 23 of 24 FirstFirst ... 1321222324 LastLast
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi it's a good thing you are super conscious about your diet and doing everything for the sway. I hope you get your baby girl! Regarding clinics it is always best to go to one that has up-to-date tech in their labs. Like the one I'm going to in Cyprus.

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Walkerbabies View Post
    Hi it's a good thing you are super conscious about your diet and doing everything for the sway. I hope you get your baby girl! Regarding clinics it is always best to go to one that has up-to-date tech in their labs. Like the one I'm going to in Cyprus.
    Thank you, have you had your cycle yet?
    2018 2019 Swaying for a in 2021 to complete our family!

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Atomic, I just want to thank you for urging me to get on the ivf diet asap. I never planned to start cycling this early but this journey is really about learning to cope with the unknown (and I think I am getting better at it!) and the result would not have been as good had I not listened to your advice and made all the changes. Update on my cycle so far, I had 28 eggs retrieved, 16 mature, 12 fertilized and 10 made to day 5 blactocyst. We biopsied all 10 and sent 9 of them to PGS. The gradings are 3BAx3, 6BBx3, 3BBx2, 3BCx1, 3CCx1. Doc says I get 1 out of 3 normal embryos for my age. Hopefully I can get some good girl embies

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    WOW that's fantastic!!! fXFXFXFX for lots of pink!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

5. Likes onelittlewish liked this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Wow your numbers are great! Yes I started my cycle last March. The donor had egg collection this April and I will have my transfer this May. Having delays due to lining issues.

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Wow your numbers are great! Yes I started my cycle last March. The donor had egg collection this April and I will have my transfer this May. Having delays due to lining issues.
    I am quite shocked that they retrieved 28 eggs too...was expecting something around 10-15 because my amh is 3.2. I think the lab did a great job developing the embryos and now just hope that there are plenty of them normal and pink.

This May you mean this month? Soon? Has your lining issues been solved? Good luck! I will have my transfer when my period starts next cycle...end of june to early july. keep me posted how it worked out!

8. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by onelittlewish View Post
    I am quite shocked that they retrieved 28 eggs too...was expecting something around 10-15 because my amh is 3.2. I think the lab did a great job developing the embryos and now just hope that there are plenty of them normal and pink.

This May you mean this month? Soon? Has your lining issues been solved? Good luck! I will have my transfer when my period starts next cycle...end of june to early july. keep me posted how it worked out!
    Yeah, 28 is a great number! Yes this May. My transfer is scheduled for May 31. I will be flying to Cyprus May 29. That way we will have time to relax and see the sights before transfer.

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yeah, 28 is a great number! Yes this May. My transfer is scheduled for May 31. I will be flying to Cyprus May 29. That way we will have time to relax and see the sights before transfer.
    It's a FET right? Do you take meds for this cycle prior to transfer? And you can schedule the transfer already? I was given estrogen meds and I need to take them from day 3-11 of my next cycle but they only tell me the possible transfer dates because they need to look at lining. Is it different with your procedure?

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Atomic, is there anything I can do to improve my uterus environment for implantation? I’ve been eating alot of good fats (nuts seeds salmon avocado) and alot of lean meat (chicken and fish), 1 cut of full fat fresh milk, 1 egg a day and i startef walking 1hr a day. Ive gained some weight and my bmi is 19 now (so proud of myself!!). Is there anything else I should or should not do to prep my body for embryo transfer?

12. Likes treens liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Fingers crossed for you onelittlewish. You are doing so great )))
    2001 Girl ~ 2003 Boy ~ 2012 Girl ~ 2021 Sway Boy got Boy ~ 2022 Sway Girl- Lost little Girl ~ Due April 2024 Girl

Page 23 of 24 FirstFirst ... 1321222324 LastLast