Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14222324
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by onelittlewish View Post
    Atomic, is there anything I can do to improve my uterus environment for implantation? I’ve been eating alot of good fats (nuts seeds salmon avocado) and alot of lean meat (chicken and fish), 1 cut of full fat fresh milk, 1 egg a day and i startef walking 1hr a day. Ive gained some weight and my bmi is 19 now (so proud of myself!!). Is there anything else I should or should not do to prep my body for embryo transfer?
    Most of the stuff that is marketed as "aiding implantation" does nothing at all, and when people take too high a dose or take many things all together it can actually be harmful. Please run everything past me before doing it as some of the supplements are actively harmful. Eating a lot of good food and following the doc's guidelines for how long to rest after transfer are most important. Your body knows how to implant a pregnancy. If you really want to do something you can eat fresh pineapple including the core and the brazil nuts, which are harmless.

I am so happy you gained a little weight back!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

2. Likes onelittlewish liked this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I got my PGS result back and had a teleconsultation with my doc on saturday. The appointment was rescheduled last min so had the call in my car. I hope I heard the results correctly...out of the 9 tested embryos 6 came back normal, 2 mosaic and 1 abnormal. If I heard correctly I have 2 normal girl embryos! Not a whole lot but at least there's 2 chances of getting my girl. So my new cycle starts in two weeks or so and we will start my FET cycle. Est transfer sometime early July. The doc says there's 70% chance of success and he is pretty confident that I will get preg. I cannot believe it's happening!
    2018 2019 Swaying for a in 2021 to complete our family!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh gosh that's great news!! Please keep us posted and wishing you the very best of luck!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14222324