Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Swaying Pink and not getting pregnant

Hi Atomic, this is my story. I am 36 years old, have 2 boys (23 and 10 months old) and I am ttc a girl since May. Unfortunately I only found Gender Dreaming last month... before I was more focused on a Calcium+Magnesium diet, no meat, bananas, salt, etc. I was also using the BabyDust Method but still had my ONE attempts at exactly FIRST +OPK all the 3 months ttc. I bought The Complete Girl Plan and for the last month I been doing the LE diet... im not very strict... but I had gone almost vegetarian, and I am skipping breakfast and trying to reduce my calories, protein and fat intake. I am not working out at all. My weight only dropped 1-2 kg... but I am naturally very slim and don't think it would be good to loose more weight. I weigh 54 kg and I am 173 cm tall. I got pregnant with my 2 boys literally on first month trying... and with one of them with only ONE attempt. So I been feeling frustrated these past 3 months of negative pregnancy tests.

I am not using any kind of douches nor supplements, except Magnesium Chloride (but I am not very consistent) and Folic Acid. These 3 months trying I only had ONE attempt the whole cycle from AF until 7 dpo. Exactly on my first positive OPK (equal lines - Though my darkest positive OPK is always the day after). I realize that at the time of my attempt my CM is really sticky/dry and white. My husband is 37 years old..the first month trying he abstained for 7 days before our attempt. Second and third month he released 3 days before.

I know 3 months of trying to conceive is not that much, but since with my boys it was SO easy and fast, and I will be 37 in a couple of months I don't want this to take forever.

Thank you so much!

Malu

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Well, as long as you were having one attempt at positive OPK anyway that's all good!

Your weight is already too low. I have people stop losing at BMI 21, and the absolute minimum cutoff is BMI 18.5. You are at 18! You need to do whatever it takes to keep weight on - preferably just eating more calories of carbs, NOT of protein and fat, keep them in LE Diet range - and probably should not have lost any weight, but as long as your cycle is regular you can just stay where you are without regaining.

What I would recommend is for you guys to go to e4d (every four days method) at this point. Have unprotected sex every 72 hours or Monday/Thursday (this is the same thing, it's just some people understand it better described one way, others, the other way) starting after your period ends and carrying on until you are CERTAIN you have ovulated, even if that means going all the way thru till your next cycle begins. This helps up odds of conception and is still pink friendly.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you so much for your advice. I am finally pregnant on my second cycle trying e4d. I am only 10dpo today but have been getting clear positive pregnancy tests since 8dpo. Even if I applied the e4d method I still was doing opk and one of my attempts actually happened to be just before my first positive opk. I had one try on Saturday sep 18th and another on Tuesday sep 21st… and got my first positive opk later that day. I am SUPER nervous and insecure about my sway. In the end I ended having 2 attempts 72 hs apart. And I am so afraid for that since my second Son was conceived with ONE attempt on the whole cycle. And I’m not sure my other sway factors where super good after 5 months trying. (I mainly became vegan and avoided breakfast and drank a lot of Diet Coke which I never done before in my whole life. That’s it)

I will let you know once I do Nipt. Thank you so much for your time and help. Wishing for the best! But will behappy in any way!

Thanks! Malu

4. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh that's great news!

2 attempts 72 hours apart is the e4d method. That really IS just one attempt because the sperm from the first batch will be gone before the other sperm shows up. And if all that sperm was dead before the egg arrived, then the next batch will have a chance. No matter what it is still one attempt.

Whatever reason you had your second boy, it did not happen from having just one attempt. No way, because we've had such good results for pink. You got your boy for other reasons.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ