Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: TTC after MC

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    What is a "light peak"?

Well, two different things can happen - one is that you are indeed ovulating now and then it's a great idea to have an attempt. A different thing that can happen is about a week after ovulation, your body releases a big burst of estrogen to sustain the lining a little longer and allow implantation to occur, and this secondary estrogen surge can come with ovulation-like symptoms and a false positive OPK. Either way, you should have absolutely had an attempt.

What is your weight and how much myoinositol are you taking? Do you have any history of PCOS? Myoinositol can lenghten cycles if you take it without needing to. But I'm inclined to think it's because you're not far beyond your loss and things are just still a bit weird. WE may want to have you wean off or back on that till your hormones are back to normal again, because myo may be having more of an effect since you're fairly recent after a loss.

The egg will not be of poor quality. That notion has been debunked; it was based on the idea that women with severe PCOS had both longer cycles and more losses, but it was a coincidence. The longer cycles were not causing the loss, it was the REASON for the longer cycles. Severe PCOS causes longer cycles and more losses, and longer cycles do NOT make for poor eggs. The idea honestly doesn't even make any sense, because all our eggs are sitting there waiting to be ovulated and don't start developing till it's time for them to be ovulated. The human body knows what it is doing far more than doctors once gave it credit for. WE regularly have people conceiving with cycles where ovulation is even up to CD 35 and they have no worse pregnancy outcomes than others do.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks for your insight. Interesting… and you know what it’s actually not that light now that I revisit it. The first peak was CD 19 and this one was CD 25. I am not at home and can’t remember how much insotol I’m taking but I will stop and just stick with the C0Q10. I am 137 lbs and 5’7. I was 142 a month ago and my normal weight is typically around 135. More so than the numbers I know I have lost weight because my pants didn’t fit at all and now they do!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    The last photo I attached was cd19.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    My cycle used to be 27 days and extremely regular. Cd13 ish ovulation.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yeah at that weight you are too slim for myoinositol, unless you have severe PCOS. It may be reducing hormones that you need to help you ovulate.

Keep me posted as there's no real way to know which option occurred until your period shows up (or hopefully a BFP!)

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Girlplze View Post
    Hi Atomic,
    I’ve been taking LH strips to see if I’m ovulating again yet and attempting e4d. I had a light peak last week but I wasn’t convinced it was the real deal and figured it was so late in my cycle that I wasn’t going to ovulate this month. So I decided I would stop tracking and just keep trying e4d. But then yesterday I had a crazy amount of cm and we hadn’t had any action in 6 days so I thought I should take a LH test just to make sure. Well it was blazing like I haven’t seen before! Cd25? So strange for me. Anyhow we had an attempt right after last night and now I have my fingers crossed! I’ve been trying hard to loose weight since my mc and I’m finally making some headway with that. I have also been taking myo insotol for a month now and maybe that’s part of the reason my cycle is so long? Would the egg be of poor quality because it is so late in the cycle? No rush on responding! Thanks

Yes no real way to tell which of these is real or not. This is definitely darker than the previous one, but that may only mean the batch of urine you tested with on CD 19 was more dilute. Keep me posted!

7. Likes Girlplze liked this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Got my peaks the evening of CD 25 and morning of CD26. Negative test today on CD38. Feeling really defeated. Why is it taking my AF so long to
    come if I’m not pregnant? So cruel

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Because when you ovulate late, your period will come late. I know it sucks hugely to end up having these long cycles when TTC. I do want to mention that a positive OPK does not mean ovulation happened then, so if your period doesn't arrive in a few days, you ovulated even later than that.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sigh. Well I’m really thankful for the e4d method Nice to know I can still sway with such a messed up cycle and I am not missing opportunities!

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Got my AF today. Relieved to start fresh but also very upset

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast