Thread: TTC girl

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

TTC girl

Hi everyone!

So I have been TTC a girl for about 9 months. I am currently around 7 weeks pregnant. I’m trying not to pick through my sway with a fine tooth comb and honestly I didn’t stress over my sway at all while swaying. But now I’m stressing since I’m seeing exercise is a huge sway factor and I didn’t do any exercise at least nothing routinely. I also did zero supplements which I’m not sure is an issue. Does anyone have successful girl sways with zero exercise? Basically if I did a whole bunch of other girl sway tactics but didn’t exercise did I just bring my odds back down to 50/50?

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Well, for starters 50-50 is better than a lot of us have!!! Since blue swayers are getting 70% or better success rates overall with lifestyle changes, it's very possible that some of us with all boys are coming into a pink sway with our lifestyle favoring boys better than 50-50. 50-50 is NOT a "failure", far from it; after having four boys over 20+ years I figured, if only I could GET to 50-50 I'd take the toss of a coin at that time.

Yes, gobs of people got girls without exercise. Our overall success rates are 70% with 589 people responding. Exercise success rates are about 73% with 192 people responding. There is only a small difference between 70 and 73% of all people so swaying overall still packs a punch even without exercise.

Also, I see "RN" in your user name and we have different exercise rules for nurses, teachers, anyone who is on their feet a lot at work anyway. That IS exercise. Walking for many hours a day is equivalent to 60 min. of exercise so if you were doing that at least 4 days a week you in effect did do exercise.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ