Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you, you really manage to calm me down . Thanks for the information, then I will know better now. I am now a bit optimistic that ovulation will still come. My BBT is also lower again this morning, it's really an up and down. My OPK this morning was a little darker than the last few days, but still clearly negative, but it could indicate a slow increase. We will see. I could imagine that the OPK is almost positive tonight or that both lines are almost equally dark (I often find this difficult to identify correctly) and that tomorrow at noon the test line will be darker than the control line (if it goes as usual in my cycles ). Should we then DTD tonight (when both lines are almost equally dark) or tomorrow evening (at noon the test line is darker than the control line)? Perhaps I should mention that my BBT increases sometimes 2 days and sometimes 3 days after the darkest OPK.

I think I sound a little more panicked and stressed than I really am . Actually, I'm pretty relaxed about the Sway this cycle and not as much of a control freak as last cycle. I only notice that it is difficult for me to carry out the high exercise permanently and it would be really bad for me if a whole month remained unused because ovulation does not take place. My cycles are rather long anyway and if there were still a full cycle without ovulation, that would be too bad. In addition, I only have Femara for 2 cycles and if there was no ovulation in the first cycle, I would be sad too.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    The pink effects of the Femara can last a month or even two after you stop it.

If you only have two months of Femara, you may want to just start doing every 4 days in the 72 hour pattern now. (I'll suggest that again below.)

The patterns on the OPK are meaningless. You can have a gradual rise, or go straight to positive, or go back and forth from darker to lighter to darker and finally to positive. I just don't want you to expect any particular pattern on that.

I think you should have intercourse the night the lines are almost dark, and then again 72 hours later to cover your bases. If you have ovulated between the two, the first intercourse will cover it. If you haven't, the other shot will have a chance.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

3. Thanks Lanini thanked for this post
    Likes Lanini liked this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    OK thank you .

Yesterday the OPK were still clearly negative, so we had no BD. This morning (CD 18) the test line is definitely darker, but not quite as dark as the control line. I guess it will get darker later in the day. My Clearblue Advanced Monitor said "Peak" this morning. We're going to have our BD tonight. To be sure if ovulation comes later, we would like to take your advice and do the e4d method. That means, if we do our BD tonight on CD 18 (Tuesday), the second BD would be on CD 21 (Friday), right? Please wish me luck and lots of pink dust .

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes, please go off the first OPK of any brand that goes positive. Don't wait for them to be in agreement! So today is the day!

Yes that's right, Tuesday, then Friday! You got it!

Good luck and pink dust headed your way!

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    We had our BD last night.

The OPK yesterday morning was negative but the line was definitely darker than the days before. The OPK yesterday at noon was positive, both lines had the same intensity. The OPK last night was "Peak", the test line was a little bit darker than the control line. I'm not sure about the OPK this morning, I think the test line is a little bit lighter than the control line, but it's really very similar.

I hope ovulation is today. The BBT was low this morning. I hope for an increase tomorrow.

I wish so much that I become pg .

7. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Those little variations in darkness on the OPK don't tell us if O has happened, I hope so. That was good timing with one attempt. FXFXFX!

9. Thanks Lanini thanked for this post
    Likes Lanini liked this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hello dear users, hello Atomic!

Unfortunately it didn't work. Got my BFN. I think AF comes on Thursday or Friday. I am a little sad and disappointed. It all worked out so well. We had our attempt on positive OPK. We haven't done anything to reduce fertility. No represh or PH control, no FR, no CutOff.

I'm unsure how to start the next cycle. I'll show you a diagram of my last cycle. The blue line is the BBT. The orange line is the OPK. You see, OPK was positive on CD 18, my BBT was rising on CD 21, so I think my ovulation was on CD 19 or 20. I suspect CD 20, I had EWCM until the morning of CD 20. We did our BD on CD 18 with pos. OPK. No other attempt in the fertile window.

Do you think I should do the same thing in the next cycle? Or should I change tactics? Maybe switch to e4D? Do you think this increases the chance of pregnancy? I am a little unsure because there is a risk that we will, for example, DTD on CD 17 and CD 20. If my ovulation is on CD 20, that could mean that the shot of CD 17 is already gone and the shot of CD 20 is too late to catch the egg, as we can only do DTD in the evening (because of work and child). What do you think? Is it better to stick with one attempt at positive OPK or switch to e4d? Or is there another option? I don't know what to do. I want the greatest possible chance of getting pregnant without endangering the Pink Influence.

I want to take Femara again in the next cycle. I still have Femara for one cycle. Should I take it from CD 3-7 just like last cycle, or is it better to start later because my cycles are so long?

Then I have one last question. How much does Alcohol reduce Fertility? I drank 1-2 glasses daily each cycle from AF-O. Sometimes I even feel a little drunk for a short time if I haven't eaten that much before. Is that too much? Should I cut down on alcohol?

By the way, I have my weight under control now. It has remained unchanged for a few weeks at 49.5 to 50 kg. I am neither losing weight nor gaining weight. However, I have eaten quite a lot and unhealthily for the last 2 weekends and therefore have a guilty conscience and fear that I have ruined my pink sway. From Monday to Thursday I had everything under control. I stick to the limits, I was even a little lower. From Friday to Sunday I ate a lot and also a lot of fat. My app says that in the last few weeks I ate an average of 45 grams of protein, 62 grams of fat, the rest are carbs (the two cheat weekends are included in this average). I ate an average of 1,600 calories. Is that still OK or do I have to reduce the fat? And could it be that 2 cheat weekends in a row ruined the Sway?

Greetings from Germany!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It's up to you if you do the same thing again next month or go to e4d. E4d does have better chances of conception because you're covered if you ovulate sooner or later than you expect. I would suggest, since you have just one more month of Femara, to absolutely do e4d this next cycle. You need to still take the Femara CD 3-7 and you should not assume how long your cycle will be. It may be different this upcoming month.

Having sex CD 17 and 20 is really not bad chances of conception. You would have the CD 17 to cover CD 18 and 19, even early CD 20, and the CD 20 would cover later on CD 20, 21, 22. You would only have a very few hours, if that even, where your coverage was less than ideal.

It is just as likely, if not far MORE likely, to try for one attempt at positive OPK and then ovulate 3+ days after, or to miss your surge at the beginning and attempt too late.

If you want to boost odds of conception more you can do e4d plus one more attempt at positive OPK, but I think that's more blue friendly.

Your diet is absolutely fine. If you're not gaining weight, you are doing the diet just fine (not eating too much). 62 g fat is still really basically 60 g and that is fine. I do not even consider any of that a cheat. Cheats mean you wildly exceed limits and usually comes with weight gain. You are fine to continue.

Cheats on the LE Diet are not only allowed but encouraged. I take occasional cheats into account in the diet. A day off diet now and then is ok.

12. Thanks Lanini thanked for this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh and 1-2 drinks of alcohol does not appreciably affect fertility negatively. If you're concerned go to 1 drink but I think this just wasn't the right month.

14. Likes Lanini liked this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sorry, I have another question . I'm now on CD 14. My OPK are positive today, my ovulation actually seems to come earlier in this cycle (I suspect because I increased the calories so as not to lose any more weight). Experience has shown that my BBT increases in 2 to 3 days, so that I suspect ovulation tomorrow or the day after tomorrow (CD 15 or 16). We did this cycle e4D. We had an attempt on CD 10 and CD 13 (yesterday). If I go according to plan, the next attempt would be on Saturday, CD 16. Now I'm wondering whether it might not be better to move the BD from Saturday (CD 16) to Friday (CD 15) in the late evening. It would increase my chance of conception, wouldn't it? But it would also increase my chances of having another boy, wouldn't it? I'm torn whether it's worth it. On the one hand, I want nothing more than a girl (that's what I've always dreamed of and it will definitely be our last child!). On the other hand, my desire for a second child is huge and I don't know how many cycles of exercise and diet I can still manage. I know that nobody can make the decision for me. But I would like to hear an opinion on this .

Would it be a compromise if we had the next BD on Saturday morning instead of Saturday evening? Or do you think this would be too late? It's a tough decision. I want to get pregnant quickly, but I also want a girl . How much does one attempt actually sway? Is it that big of a thing? I've been dieting and exercising 6-7 times week for more than 12 weeks now, drinking alcohol, using Fiber and taking Femara.
    Last edited by Lanini; November 11th, 2021 at 04:20 PM.

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast