Thread: Girl Sway #2

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Girl Sway #2

Hello,

So here I am back again starting from square one. I recently had a miscarriage followed by a D&E. I was very loosely swaying and we were going to stay team Green. However after our loss we read the results and discovered it was not a good sway as it failed. So this time we’re cracking down on our girl sway. I’m starting at 129lbs I had gained quite a bit as I started at 107lbs (I lost a ton from breastfeeding) but due to being recently pregnant and eating whatever I wanted I started swaying at 129lbs but I know with working out and diet changes (no more snacking like usual and no red meat plus way less meat) I’ll drop quickly. I'm down to 126lbs already.

I am now over two weeks post surgery so I just started cardio. Been walking daily pushing my 18 month old in the stroller for at least an hour waljing3 1/2-4 miles or doing 1 hr on my exercise bike. I’m starting back at the gym in October going to be doing high fit, Barre and yoga classes along with doing my bike at home or walking more pushing my daughter in her bob stroller. I did this with my first successful girl sway and feel it was a huge contributor to my success.

I am hoping my normal cycle returns quickly but at least by December as I would like to start trying then. If AF does not return normal by beginning of Dec. I’ll start using OPKs at the beginning of the month until I get a positive one however long that may take.

As far as diet this is where I wasn’t crazy strict. Counting will give me anxiety and will in my opinion raise testosterone levels for me. I also can’t track salt and didn’t ever add salt but I know I ate high sodium foods with my daughter. I am not eating until at least 12 most days closer to 1. Having black coffee with 2-3 equal packets in the AM then another most days usually in the early afternoon.

I’m kinda struggling with meals this is kinda what I did with my first sway that was successful….most days I had lunch and then dinner but depended on my exercise as if I did a work out class and cardio at home I would be starving and need something between dinner.

Brunch around 12 - Cream of wheat with equal as sweetener (usually I would use brown sugar) with a piece of toast (usually just white bread or a whole wheat cinnamon raisin English muffin) or a bowl of vanilla yogurt or Greek yogurt with granola, strawberries and blueberries, or a bagel with butter.

Lunch- salad with just ranch or balsamic vinaigrette sometimes with a handful of shredded cheese or if I’m out I sometimes get chipotle burrito bowl or burrito salad bowl or one or 2 bean and cheese burritos from Taco Bell if we’re going fast. At home sometimes I would do hummus and pita bread with some fruit or eat like two eggos with just butter. Or fruit and a string cheese.

Dinner is the hard one as I have three young kids and it’s hard to make separate foods plus my hubby cooks a lot.
    So tonight I had tacos with ground turkey instead of with ground beef like my hubby and kids did. I try to have meat only once a day or skip it if I can get away with it. We sometimes do spinach and cheese tortellini with broccoli I won’t put chicken on mine. With Alfredo sauce. Or if we do burgers I do a mushroom veggie burger that’s only 3grams of protein instead of a beef patty. We do pork tenderloins I only will eat two small slices and we do either rice or potatoes with salad and or a veggie.

I am craving sugar always so I do a small bowl of rocky road in the evenings after kids go to bed (not every night) I did this with my first sway also.

Drinks- coffee once or twice a day, diet drinks diet squirt, diet Mountain Dew, diet Dr Pepper, lots of crystal light and then just water.
    I am usually a big Starbucks refresher gal so I stopped those. What do u recommend as far as Starbucks goes? Like if I am out and want a coffee? Like a latte? How should I alter it to not totally mess up my sway? Or do I need to just get hot/iced coffee plain? Also with dinner I sometimes had a glass of white wine usually Kim Crawford.

Supplements:
    DW: folic acid or folate and baby aspirin (I have to take when trying and my entire pregnancy’s as I have a blood clotting disorder. I am breastfeeding only once in the morning but my dr. Says low dose aspirin is safe for me while nursing. Also I used the Arbonne daily fiber added to my coffee and or in my cream of wheat. They changed formulas do you have a recommended brand to add into either my coffee or cream of wheat daily? I think the fiber in refried beans, cream of wheat and my added supplement helped a lot with my sway also.

DH: Olive Leaf Extract (do u have a brand you recommend?) also he took in pill form our first sway but should he do a liquid form instead or is pills ok? Anything else you think will help?

DH: trying to get him to lower red meat (he did this our first sway though says now he snuck burgers a lot at work) he usually skips breakfast and sometimes even lunch, he drinks lots or rockstars, he’s overweight, has high cholesterol, smokes, salts the heck out of everything like so so much salt, he was walking a lot at his job like a crazy number of steps but he's been between prejects and hasn't been lately. New project starts next week but will be slow for a while, other then that no physical activity. He is a frequent release guy and will do whatever I ask in that area (abstain or release daily up until attempt) what do u recommend on this?

We will be doing one attempt at first equal to lines on the OPK. With my daughter I thought we were out that month as it was 4 days before O and hubby went out of town. But that was our successful month. Also that month I was hard core gym doing classes two weeks straight with lots of extra cardio right up until attempt.

I also meditated at least once a day with first sway as I’m a high anxiety mom and a yeller. I also used lavender oil, lotion, body wash and tried to stay calm as much as possible. I am going to start using my salt lamp extra, my blow dryer a lot more, pulling out my tiny fountain for my bathroom for the running water again to help calm me. Also wearing crystals to help with calming and grounding me.

Sorry I know it’s a lot. Please let me know if you think this is a strong enough sway? Thank you!

Mama Of 3 Earth Babies & 4 Angel Babies Praying & Swaying For Another Girl
    Praying For

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh no, I'm so sorry to hear of your loss.

You can still get an opposite with a good sway. An opposite doesn't mean your sway was bad, because there is still a large element of luck in swaying. We can't seem to do better than 70-75%, so that means that about 1/4 of even the best sways still can make opposites. I mention this because I don't want you a) beating yourself up over it and b) assuming that you have to do things dramatically different. You really DON'T, not necessarily. Too many people start undoing otherwise good sway tactics assuming "for me it swayed blue" but that just isn't the case. There is always room for improvement, so I'll go over everythign for you, but I just don't want you to think you need to start over from the ground up. A few little tweaks will usually be all we need.

Too much exercise may end up delaying the amount of time it takes your cycle to resume. You're doing great, just don't want you to OVERdo and make your ovulation take longer to come back.

People always use "but my testosterone" as justification not to count. But we've already removed every bit of tracking that it's POSSIBLE to remove from the sway. I have you guys track because it is necessary, important, and because sways fail when people refuse. Not for the reason you think, either. Not because people eat too much, but because they cut back without realizing it and end up starving themselves and stopping their ovulation. This is worse than nothing because then you have to go from a very low nutrient diet, to more nutrients. It is MUCH better to start off eating more than you think you need and cutting back over time, making sure to always be getting enough pro, fat, and calories, than to just assume how much you're eating, get it wrong, and end up stopping ovulation. Trust me, I have seen more people than I can count refuse to track and end up with it causing a huge disaster that I strongly urge you to keep track, if only for a little while, then once you really get the hang of it you can stop.

I cannot sign off on your diet without the nutrient info. I can't tell anyone if they're eating too much, too little, without that information. Even if you just add up a random day, then I would feel more confident in my ability to help you.

I prefer diet drinks be kept to 2-3 servings a day for the sake of safety.

Re starbucks, I'd avoid lattes between as they have gobs of cals in them. If you need something between meals, have coffee, which you can have with milk or cream, and then unsweetened or artificial sweetener. If you want one, treat it AS a meal instead of between meals.

I strongly advise against using low dose aspirin when nursing. The doctor is wrong that it can't affect your baby. I was nursing two babies and started taking aspirin after being told by InGender site that it was safe. I only took a couple of them, and within a day both my sons were covered head to toe with bruises and my baby got a tiny cut on his thumb that gushed blood so severely I had to use superglue to get it to stop. It was so incredibly alarming that I started to research it and found out that many people have had this experience both with aspirin and cranberry. It's your call to make of course but I wanted you to be aware of this experience which has affected a lot of people.

With your clotting disorder I suggest folate only.

I don't recommend brands. There are too many around the world to keep track of them, and they're always changing formulas so it would be a full time job keeping up to speed with it. If you let me know the brand I can check it for you though. The Arbonne fiber looks just fine. Pill OLE is fine too.

The stuff your hubby is doing looks really good. What is his age, as that determines if I recommend FR or abstain. For the most part if he already does FR I'd just have him continue with that as men who do FR have a hard time switching to abstain.

I don't recommend meditation as it often just entails people sitting around obsessing about their sway, which can actively sway blue. It's your choice if you want to try it, and some peopel do have that ability to meditate and be at peace, it's just not what I personally think is beneficial for many people.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hello,

Ok so sorry I didn't reply sooner. Life has been busy. So I had my peak OPK this morning but I'm not able to do our one attempt until this evening due to being away from each other with weekend plans. My easy @ home app is saying I will ovulate tomorrow based off my OPKs and today being the highest. As it's already dropped this afternoon. Should I wait and do my attempt tomorrow or is tonight fine?
    Thanks so much!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    No don't worry - remember it's my job to get back to you, not the other way around.

Have your attempt as soon as you can!!! If you didn't go for it last night, NOW NOW NOW! Tonight may be too late but if that's the first point you can have the attempt still have it in case O happens more like 48 hours after.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    We went for the one attempt last night. So fingers crossed for pink baby dust! Should I continue to test with OPKs until itno longer shows peak? Or does that not help determine the day I actually O on?

Thank you!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It doesn't tell you what day you ovulated on. You can have positive tests after ovulation and tests that have gone negative before O happens. The only benefit is that sometimes if you have delayed ovulation you can see another surge in a few days' time, but I'd only bother testing if you notice more ovulation symptoms.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi,

Well I'm pregnant! But now the anxiety is through the rough. I conceived my daughter doing the deed 4 days before O as it was the only time we had sex before hubs went out of town. With my last baby that we lost (boy) I did the deed 2 days before O. This baby I had my peak ready in the AM and did the deed that night late. I believe I ovulated the following day. Do you believe there is any truth to the Shettles method? Or am I just being super paranoid? I'm just so scared something is going to be wrong with this baby again and I dontruly want one more girl to complete our family. I'm a total emotional mess.

Thanks so much!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Huge congrats!!!

Nope, I don't believe in Shettles at all and I have a full scientific expose on the reasons why timing does not work for swaying here: https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum...le-timing.html