Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

ANYONE DONE THE SNEAK PEEK **CLINICAL** TEST?

Has anyone done the sneak peek clinical gender test.
    Not the one you prick your finger with at home but the one you go and get blood work at practice and they send it off.

Apparently it's more accurate than the home kit?

Sent from my SM-G988B using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Pinkbow; October 4th, 2021 at 11:39 PM.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    People have done it. The clinical one is superior to the at-home test, but do keep a tiny seed of doubt in your head till it's confirmed with other means! Good luck!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

3. Likes Pinkbow liked this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks atomic!

We tried it as I could do it at 7 weeks it came back boy (but we ended mc) but not sure how accurate it is.

Previous pregnancy to this was an embryo test that came back girl.

Reviewing my last diet, I swapped to red wine as it was winter, before I was on gin+no sugar tonic and low alcohol white wine.
    What would you recommend sticking to and how many and when should I drink?

For the girl hubby heated up scrotum before BD and we were doing one attempt, for this boy hubby didn't warm up and we were doing e4d. I'm thinking getting hubby into tighty whities? Hubs was also off meat, eggs and swapped to soy milk in coffee and took OLE. Can there be anything else he can do? He is very much on board to do his part and help our odds.

It's summer here now and I am a huge salad eater (vegetarian) I love spinach and dark lettuce and OBSESSED with tomato! Can you help me in this area and anything I can eat as a side with salad? I don't mind eating same meals on rotation if I have a few options.

Ps I did finally a wholemeal cous cous...is this okay to have?
    Also, I found a wholemeal brown rice that comes in a cup size but I ate multiple times a week. Should I swap with white rice? What are the ruling with rice and pasta? I love pasta but happy to cut.

Is there anything we both can be doing to improve?
    I saw we can eat more sodium? where can we introduce sodium?

Last edited by Pinkbow; October 5th, 2021 at 06:56 PM.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I don't think they're terribly accurate. Maybe it was a boy, maybe not. Only the NIPT type tests are accurate IMO. My condolences

I want to reassure you that you can do everything right and then just not have the dice fall your way. If you're looking for some reason you may have gotten a boy this time, it's probably nothing more than just sheer luck and not anything wrong with your sway. We have never been able to get past the 25-30% upper ceiling with swaying - 70-75% success rates and no better than that. if some of it didn't come down to luck the whole human race would have died out a long time ago.

1-2 drinks a day of whatever kind of alcohol you like. You should cut down or stop totally in 2WW.

Tighty whiteys and heat may help sway but they do cut odds of conception. Your call.

You can always start off with one attempt and then go to e4d eventually if you don't get pregnant.

Hubby jogging and/or biking, and smoking may also help a sway, and in fact are more proven in studies than that other stuff.

I think you would be best off on our alternate diet which uses full fat dairy only, no skim dairy, 50-60 g protein and fat, and whole grains vs. white refined grains. Limit sugar.

Salad is a fine meal for swaying. I'm not sure what you mean exactly by a side dish with salad? Cheese, nuts, beans and dried fruit can be added to salad, and even shellfish a couple times a week. Small amounts of chicken are also allowed. If you mean an actual side dish, a whole grain roll, yogurt, fruit salad, soup, part of a baked potato, any of those things would be fine.

Brown rice and whole grain cous cous are both fine. I prefer brown rice to white for you guys, but I'm somewhat flexible on that one because white rice + sauce with some protein and fat won't cause a blood sugar crash like white rice alone. Pasta is higher protein as well, so even tho I prefer whole grain pastas, the white pastas are also ok if you just hate the whole grain pastas.

The sodium restriction has not worked for us. Most of us gave it up years ago and got girls doing so (I got my girl eating tons of sodium after my 4th boy limiting it.) I do not understand the question of "where can you add sodium" though? Wherever you want, but I feel like I'm misunderstanding this question?

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Great thank you @atomic sagebrush ! That was helpful.
    Just on hubby exercising he is a "chubby hubby" should he still excercise being Chubby hubbys sway more girls? But he has always been heavy and keep getting boys and only 1 girl.

Also, we have never had problem get pregnant that is really not an issue for us. So should we stick to e4d or one attempt?

Also, I have completely gone off diet due to pregnancy. Meats, no excercise, teas, sweets no coffee etc, alchol etc should I restart diet and aim for like 12 wks of diet or start again after next normal cycle after MC?

Last edited by Pinkbow; October 6th, 2021 at 05:49 PM.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes, the jogging/biking still sways pink no matter what. Just have him try not to lose weight if possible.

You can start off with one attempt and go to e4d after a couple of months.

It's your choice to make on the diet stuff. In many cases people just pick it up with trying the next ovulation (which may sway pink) but others want to have the time on diet. Totally your call to make.

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you @atomic sagebrush how often should he jog/bike?

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    As often as he can!