Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Femara or coming off mini pill?

Hi,

Thank you for this amazing site! I've learned so much so far just reading. I have two adorable boys and some time in the future I would like to sway for a girl and get a plan.

The older boy was conceived while on a vegetarian diet about two months after I completed my first marathon. I guess what made it more of a boy sway was having sex ALL THE TIME during my fertile week. For my second son, I swayed babydust + Dutch diet. So it was one attempt 2 days before presumed ovulation, in the shower standing up (something about ions and jump&dump, haha.) I actually got my calcium, magnesium, potassium and sodium levels checked to be in line with the study (boy mom brain!). Basically I was taking supplements and going crazy with dairy. I was also drinking lots of coffee and doing cardio about 4 times a week.

So this time I'm thinking of doing the PCOS diet and cardio 6× week + intermittent fasting and alcohol + coffee. Also one attempt at first positive opk. I'm 34 now and don't think I have PCOS, because I know that my testosterone levels are low, but the diet seems great. My hubby loves to run/cycle and is happy to go veggie too. So my question is which sways girl more, coming off the mini pill and having one attempt at positive opk or waiting for my period to come and doing Femara?

Thank you so much in advance!

Enviado desde mi SM-A307G mediante Tapatalk

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi and welcome Krisse!

We have had several people now do the blood tests and get opposites even when in the limits of the Dutch diet. Even more people did the diets and actually had their levels go the wrong way - people eating tons of sodium only to see their levels drop, or avoiding it and ending up with higher levels! So you're not alone there.

I absolutely recommend the alternate PCOS-type LE Diet to anyone who thinks they can stick to it. The ONLY reason I don't use it for everyone at this point is because many people just can't/won't stick to it, and others will lose gobs of weight very quickly on it. Anyone who can do the PCOS-type LE Diet, should.

I would recommend, because it's more proven, doing Femara. It may be coming off the mini-pill is as effective, but we don't have the hard science to PROVE that, and since we do have the study that shows Femara swayed pink, I'd go with that option.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

3. Thanks jenn1112 thanked for this post
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you so much Atomic! I'll do Femara then.

Enviado desde mi SM-A307G mediante Tapatalk

5. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post