Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    Yes, that would have been one attempt.

Yeast doesn't prevent conception, but the remedies can sometimes interfere. You said you used tons of lube as well, which may cut odds of conception too. Yes, I have met many, many women who have conceived while fighting a yeast infection (ps - we actually all have yeast inside us all the time, it's only when it grows too much that it causes symptoms. So technically, everyone conceives with yeast on board!)

It's super common to get yeast infections when hubby finishes inside. Semen is higher pH than the vagina. This has nothing to do with his diet or how many brothers he has, it is nature's design to help sperm stay alive. So sometimes it can cause yeast infections. It's also very common to get YI just after ovulation even without having had sex. This is true for both those of us with all girls and with all boys.
    Thank you so much atomic! I will update you if It was a successful conception <3

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

2. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    How exciting good luck I'm swaying pink too and plan to do first attempt in 2-3 months if we don't slip up lol been naturally swaying girl diet wise since early feb so a slip up wouldn't be terrible but I'd like to get clomid into my sway before our attempt and I'm trying to avoid my kids sharing birth months lol

4. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Good luck to you also swaying girl )))
    2001 Girl ~ 2003 Boy ~ 2012 Girl ~ 2021 Sway Boy got Boy ~ 2022 Sway Girl- Lost little Girl ~ Due April 2024 Girl

6. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you so so much girls? I actually got my period on April 30th. I felt really sad but after getting all the negatives I expected it. I’m would love to conceive this month because my husband wants to share birthday months with our next baby since my baby boy and I are just one day apart and we think that would be fun. My boy was born May 13th, 2020 and I was born May 14. I would like to know if my odds of conception are high if we do FR instead of just one attempt? I know that the lubricant and the yeast infection may have caused the fact that we didn’t conceive this month since I’m pretty sure when I ovulated or at least when I had my LH surge. Also, will sylk lube or preseed live be good? I want to sway for a little princess but, at this point our main priority is to conceive so the baby can be born in February like my husband hopefully. What would be the best plan? One attempt or FR? And the best lube to conceive? Thank you so much in advance for your opinions!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    What you have to ask yourself, though, is whether you want a better chance of conception even if it means a much lower chance of a girl.

FR doesn't necessarily mean you'd have more than one attempt. FR means that your husband would ejaculate on his own or with you, with a condom, 7-10 days in a row before having the one attempt. I think what you're thinking of is called "daily BD through O" where people have sex every day straight through ovulation.

I don't recommend that for swaying (since we know that 3 attempts may be too blue friendly) but additionally because surprisingly, it's not even that good a shot of conception. When people have daily sex, starting before the fertile window opens, that means that all the biggest and best batches of sperm are already gone before the fertile window opens, and depending on how long you guys BD before O, it can mean men are not releasing as many sperm as they'd otherwise be even with just one attempt. So you're really getting the worst of both worlds - undermining a sway for something that may not even boost your chances of conceiving very much.

If you want to get pregnant quicker, there are three things we can do:

every 4 day method in the 72 hour pattern, which is better chance of conception than one attempt, but is still pink friendly. You'd start this after your period ends and carry on till you're sure you've ovulated.

every 4 days plus one more attempt at positive OPK, even better chance of one attempt, but may be slightly more blue friendly. You'd start the e4d after your period ends and carry on till you're sure you've ovulated. Then add in an attempt at first positive OPK, whenever that falls, while continuing on with the e4d.

or SMEP, sperm meets egg plan and you can read about that here: https://thespermmeetseggplan.com/ This is the best chance of conception, and will be FAR better than BD daily thru O, but may be more blue friendly due to the number of attempts.

A small amount of Preseed would be best. Larger amounts may sway blue so stick to the minimum amount needed to conceive with.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you so much atomic! I think we may go with e4d and add an attempt at first positive. The first positive is when the test line is darker? Or when the test just gets higher ? Maybe I lost ovulation last time because I tested with first urine, I just learned that way it’s not accurate. I am definitely doing more of a lazy sway, I’m still breastfeeding my 2year old and I am being investigated to see if I may have von wilderbrand after giving birth (my blood is thinner than normal) so maybe that may be in favor for a girl? But again I would love a baby more than anything. It doesn’t matter the gender. It would be nice to have the experience of having both genders but another boy would be a blessing too! thank you for all the info atomic and I’ll let you know if it worked and what we ended up doing

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    First positive is when the test is as dark or darker than control. A faint test line is negative, only if it's the same color or darker is it a positive.

Yes it's best to test with OPK after lunch, that's the time of day the hormone reaches the highest concentration in the urine.

Awesome! I LOVE having 2 boys together, I often joke that boys should come in pairs like shoes. So no matter what, you can't lose - boy or girl, both are awesome!

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

I think it may be another month that we didn’t conceive. We didn’t do any pattern to sway. We traveled with family in the day I believe I ovulated on the 18th. Even though I did see EWCM 13-15, I also took Claritin just to make sure I didn’t get any allergic reaction (yeast infection as a consequence). In one of the apps, that I believe it’s wrong says I’m 13 DPO, in the other one it says I’m 10 DPO. Today I tested but I think I am just imagining a line that it’s not really there. Is it possible to get pregnant 3 days before expected ovulation? I didn’t do OPK because I ran out, if I am not preg this cycle I am definitely restocking.

Omg I love that thought! Boys come in pairs!! Having another boy sounds so so much fun. I can’t wait to be blessed with another baby

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Forgot to say that on the 21st we BD and I had tons of discharge similar to EWCM. I got super confused because my CM had already change to creamy but it was again in egg white consistency. Maybe my body stopped ovulation because of driving overnight? And I was finally ovulating 3 days later?

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It is entirely possible you ovulated later! Yes, it's possible to get pregnant from an attempt 3 DBO but it's not as likely as 1-2 days before. The apps are wrong all the time, so if you were still seeing symptoms on the 21st then it's possible you Oed then.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast