Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Luck TRYING TO CONCEIVE PINK THIS MONTH

Hello, my name is Gaby and I've been reading all these info since my baby boy was like 2-4 month old, now he is exactly 18 months.

I conceived him in a vegan diet, but I took multivitamins, B12, vitamin D. In that summer I got to my heaviest weight which was 142 being 5' 3'' because of anxiety for not being in a stable place with my husband, him and I were overeating. I decided to lose weight and lost around 10 pounds before I got pregnant. I also was having problems with my period and did the seed method to get my period back. I ate fortified cereal every morning with pea fortified rippled milk.

Now I am 128 pounds, gained around 5 pounds in the last month or so. I am not getting any supplement, even though I am again low in vitamin D, im at 26 and the minimum should be 30.
    i am no longer vegan, and I am eating in portion sizes. I am still breastfeeding my 18 month old. I started to take Folate. I don't want to overcomplicate things. We are probably going to BD once this month to try... not sure what else to do to somewhat sway for a girl?

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi and welcome!

I would have you add in the lowest dose possible of Vitamin D 2x a week. The rules are different when you're actually low in something, and since you're also breastfeeding we want to be sure you've got enough nutrients coming in to conceive.

Starting off with one attempt is a great place to start. Are you willing to do diet changes and exercise???
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you for responding! I am willing to exercise more.
    I actually had an ovary cyst explote last Friday that was hemorrhagic. I was late for 4 days and felt horrible, then my menstruation came.
    I also had a traumatic event happen to me and I’ve been taking setraline 75mg. Also other thing I forgot, I have a condition in my blood slightly that is called Von Willebrand disease, I can’t do anything about it, it makes me more likely to bruise. I was induced with my first pregnancy and sometimes I think it may have been that because I was in IV and Pitocin for more than 12 hours .

I am thinking if I should wait for a little to make my body rest after going through the painful torsion I felt from my right ovary, and also be able to exercise everyday. Also is there more information on meal ideas for the LE diet? Or is just eating in portions?

As of now I have:
    quinoa with eggs
    Oikos 0 sugar, 0 fat 15 grams protein
    Bread and cheese
    Salads and tuna or salmon
    Sweet potato

Sometimes I do eat more greasy and bad foods, should I just avoid them completely? And should I just eat twice a day?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hello atomic!
    I tried the one attempt and didn’t get pregnant. I just bought OPK to start tracking exactly when I ovulate. Would exercising 3 times a week/ walking with my baby boy work? I am in a BMI of 22.7, should I focus on first losing more weight until I get to 21 BMI? When I was 19-20 I used to have a BMI of 18.2 (I weighted 103 being 5ft3) because I exercised everyday and never had a problem with my cycle… should I go back to that weight?

I can eat lots of salads and low fat oíkos yogurt, and is whole milk ok? I love coffee too and I am taking 1000 of folate and setraline 75mg.
    Thank you so much for your help!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh gosh, you'll always hear back from me (it may take me a few days but you will hear back). This is especially true when you have undergone a medical emergency!! If you don't, please "bump" your post by posting in it again. Sometimes I will open a post and then something happens and I never send my reply. (though I never even read this post, so I'm not sure what happened??) Once the window gets closed, I no longer see the post. So please just go ahead and bump after a couple days. Thanks!

Wow, what an ordeal! I am always in favor of stopping exercise a bit in case of injury or illness. That is fine.

I can't comment on anyone's diet without knowing the total calories, fat, and protein that you're eating. This is about LIMITS overall, not the magic foods like other sites use, and so whatever you use to fit in those limits is fine. 1500-1800 cals a day for most people, and for you I think 50-60 g protein and fat (the sertraline can make it harder to lose weight unless we eat a bit more pro and fat). I would suggest whole grains only, NO white grains, and then full fat dairy only, no skim dairy or part skim. You can continue eating sugar, though, in the limits of the day. Do NOT count the protein and fat in fruit and veg you're eating, and then in low carb veg, those are free and unlimited, have as mucha s you want, no need to count them.

You do not need to eat only 2 times a day. Both 2 and 3 meals are equally allowed on LE Diet. Do whichever works better for you. Just push the first meal back a couple hours and that will be the same thing as "skipping breakfast".

It's ok to eat cheat foods and meals on occasion. In fact, it's MANDATORY becuase it helps you stick to the diet overall, if you can eat foods you're really craving and also have the ability to eat at other people's houses, etc. That's fine!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    We have best results with at least 4 days a week but walking is absolutely fine.

BMI 21 is my cutoff. I do not want you to lose more than that, once you hit 21, try to hold steady and that way if a pound or two more comes off, that's ok. 18.5 is my absolute firm "do not go below this" limit. You do not need to get that thin again.

Yes, whole milk is ok, and in fact anyone with PCOS or tendencies that way should drop skim dairy totally and have only the full fat.

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Is Celsius energy drink too dense on vitamins?

I am looking for a fat burning energy drink but the Celsius one has a lot of vitamins plus green tea, should I not drink it? I’m ready to sway for my next ovulation which is in two weeks! Excited but nervous. I dont really care anymore if its a boy or girl, ill just try to sway but i wont mind. I think I have too much of a boy friendly lifestyle and I’m ok being a boy mom, but at the moment I am exercising only cardio for 4 to 5 times a week and walking 5k every weekend with my fam. No multivitamins, and still breastfeeding. I have very regular cycles but for some reason I weight a little more than before, which makes me think doing the stairs has made me earn some muscle, but as I said, It’s ok if I get another boy, I would love it.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I would not recommend that because not only does it have vitamins, we do not know how the herbs in it sway. Green tea almost certainly sways blue. You do not need a "fat burning" drink. We also don't know how safe those are. I'd just skip it.

I would try to get off some of the weight between now and your attempt (don't worry if it's only a small amount) Even just a pound or two may help send a message that times are harder and a girl has a better chance. But if you don't truly care about gender then just go for it!

Healthy baby dust headed your way!

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    I would not recommend that because not only does it have vitamins, we do not know how the herbs in it sway. Green tea almost certainly sways blue. You do not need a "fat burning" drink. We also don't know how safe those are. I'd just skip it.

I would try to get off some of the weight between now and your attempt (don't worry if it's only a small amount) Even just a pound or two may help send a message that times are harder and a girl has a better chance. But if you don't truly care about gender then just go for it!

Healthy baby dust headed your way!
    Thank you for letting me know atomic, I stopped drinking it.
    I had an attempt and I am just waiting to see the results and I read the thread of Yeast infection because my attempt was affected by it and I am very nervous waiting to see if it worked. What do you think about this attempt?
    So we BD on April 11, however, I actually peaked on the 17th and BD right when I saw it. I counted it as being one attempt because after that we didn’t do anything else because I had what I think was the most horrible Yeast Infection. I felt weird since April 11 (our first unprotected BD) and when we BD on the 17th we had to use tons of lube because It felt like the beginning of a Yeast.

Would the Yeast ruin the possibility of conception this month? Have you meet women that get pregnant with yeast infection? I feel hopeful and I’ve had weird dreams and some cramps 3DPO 4DPO and on 6DPO. I am now 7DPO.

Also, I’ve been getting the past few months yeast infections IF and only if my husbands finishes inside of me, which makes me think that our PHs are really different? We eat different, he has more of a boy friendly diet, (he comes from a family of only boys, aunt has 3 boys and he has a brother)

Thanks in advance for your opinion <3

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes, that would have been one attempt.

Yeast doesn't prevent conception, but the remedies can sometimes interfere. You said you used tons of lube as well, which may cut odds of conception too. Yes, I have met many, many women who have conceived while fighting a yeast infection (ps - we actually all have yeast inside us all the time, it's only when it grows too much that it causes symptoms. So technically, everyone conceives with yeast on board!)

It's super common to get yeast infections when hubby finishes inside. Semen is higher pH than the vagina. This has nothing to do with his diet or how many brothers he has, it is nature's design to help sperm stay alive. So sometimes it can cause yeast infections. It's also very common to get YI just after ovulation even without having had sex. This is true for both those of us with all girls and with all boys.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast