Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you. I think regardless it was never happening this month haha. It was 41° in our house with no air con, chaotic with the boys, it was awful. I’m just happy I’m not seeing things as haven’t had anything but faint lines since April and only 1 proper period in 3 months! I think I defo ovulated this month as also had really bad cramping around the same time. Fingers crossed for august, I’ve really laid off the running this month to try and get my period back as dr said prolactin issues can be down to over exercising. This entire month I’ve only covered what I was normally doing in a week! Thanks again for your input. Hopefully BFP soon

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I completely understand, it's 40C here right now and completely miserable, I don't want anything to do with my husband LOL.

FXFXFX that you ovulated and that everything is getting fixed from here on in.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi, thought I’d pop back and update. So after what seemed a positive opk the last time I posted, I haven’t had one since. My cycles are now very irregular. I am having 15-18 day cycles and seems to be a 19 day one this time as looks like AF is showing up again, I have NO signs of ovulation no positive OPK despite testing everyday after AF ends and trying e4d. I’ve now been totally off swaying since May/June barely running, eating whatever I like just like my old ‘boy heavy’ lifestyle.

I now have a nutritionist supporting me and my diet to try and balance my hormones and cycle. I do think it will sway boy but at the minute I have no chance of even conceiving. The only recommendation I’m not taking is multivitamins. Other than that it’s a 12 hour fast, breakfast, lunch, snack, dinner. Her recommendations include only 55g protein for me, no processed food or sugar and lots of healthy fats. Im planning on staying plant based, it’s mostly veg/grains etc and I’m running again but 110% eating enough! I am giving myself 6 month now and if no BFP I am calling it a day and moving on. I think this is a fine example of how not following the advice on swaying goes heavily wrong! 5 months after TTC and I can’t even ovulate! Hopefully I have a more positive update to give soon
    Last edited by Emdy09; September 2nd, 2022 at 05:05 PM.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh also NO caffeine, alcohol and drinking herbal teas such as fennel and nettle, mint etc. any advice on how to get my cycle back and still sway a little??

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Please be careful with "balancing hormones". Many nutritionists are great, others suggest some things that will make your cycle stay gone for a very, very long time (the delayed cycles most nutritionists see are from PCOS, and NOT what is causing your cycles to be disrupted. What works for an overweight person with PCO will be disaster for you, so proceed with caution!) If s/he gives you herbs, please run them past me first, as some of the stuff many nutritionists recommend are worse than nothing.

I'm fine with all that, and none of that sounds like it would sway strongly blue, possibly not blue at all if you're staying plant based.

I really, really strongly suggest caution with the herb teas. Mint tea particularly, in medicinal quantities has been HUGELY disruptive to people's cycles (again, something that helps PCOSers and is a disaster for all women not eating enough and exercising too much) I would suggest having an array of herb teas, and then having any of them no more than 3x a week. So have fennel 3x a week, nettle 3x a week, mint (all mints!) ONLY 3x a week - even in blends, chamomile 3x a week, that sort of thing. At that intake, you can't end up having the herbs be acting as medicine since they can't reach that concentration.

You are still going to be swaying pink. Swaying is not a light switch, it's a radio dial. So you'll be turning the dial more towards "fertile again" but not far enough to be blue-friendly. The type of diet you're eating, even with 3 meals and a snack, is a far cry from what blue swayers eat. What we're hoping for is that your cycle will resume, and if you're in a position to try every month that passes, you'll be able to catch an egg long before you would ever have turned the dial all the way back into blue mode!

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So I couldn’t get hold of most of the herbal teas so probably won’t have many. In terms of herbs no recommendations, it’s just a whole foods diet mainly. Lots of healthy fats, I have some algae oil capsules instead of omega 3.
    I’m not really feeling it 3 days in but I just have to get my cycle back up and running somehow. Have taken what I like from it and won’t quit coffee and have cut to 1x. day - I guess 4-5 a day double shots was pretty excessive 😂

7. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hello, I finally have an update! I got a BFP about 10 days ago and will be 5 weeks this week. I honestly never thought it would happen. I have zero hope it is a girl, I hadn’t really been swaying at all since about mid May and had gained 4-5kg in that time. I would say I had a few ‘pink friendly’ things such as running, a little coffee as I really cut it down, and veggie but that’s it. We did e4d but I did do an OPK too and we dtd 2 days before it was positive then 1 day after, which I kind of wanted to skip but also wanted to get pregnant more. I Would have liked 1 attempt but after my messed up cycles I didn’t know if or when I’d ovulate.

Feeling very excited but anxious too. I’m really worried about the quality of my eggs and baby being ok as my periods stopped for so long. I think I am going to pay private for a NIPT (in U.K.) but We won’t be finding out the sex and I will add my sway/not sway soon.
    Last edited by Emdy09; October 12th, 2022 at 01:45 AM.

9. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congratulations! Wishing you a healthy baby of your dreams!
    2001 Girl ~ 2003 Boy ~ 2012 Girl ~ 2021 Sway Boy got Boy ~ 2022 Sway Girl- Lost little Girl ~ Due April 2024 Girl

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh gosh Emdy what a fantastic update!! So happy for you!

Please keep in mind that this works like a radio dial, not a light switch. You needed to dial it back a little towards "fertile" and so it is absolutely possible, indeed likely that you were still in the "girl zone" when you conceived!

Your period stopping has absolutely nothing to do with your egg quality so you can put that worry out of your mind right now!

Keep us posted and let me know how you're getting along!

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678