Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    If you give me the brand name I may be able to look it up. Otherwise I'd ask the pharmacist for the nutrient info.

Yes, if you are planning to do IVF you should continue the prenatal (or SOME prenatal!)

There is some variation month by month and there is a chance especially with a different protocol you will get better results.

What did the doc say about the cyst??? S/he would be better able to advise you on what that would mean for your IVF rounds than I am.

Are you taking DHEA under your doctor's supervision?? That is not something you should be going on without firstly having a proven NEED for it, and secondly, close monitoring. DHEA can be great for women who need it, but if your DHEA is already in normal range, you can raise your levels too high and end up with poor egg quality from having too high a testosterone level. Given your age, I would not take that withtout having had your DHEA levels tested before (and proven lower than normal) and also without having them tested along the way. This is VERY important so please come off the DHEA and discuss it with your doctor because taking it when you don't need it is worse than nothing.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you atomic! Sorry I took a break to clear my mind and back now!

Planning to do another cycle this April and trying to be a on a healthy diet and exercise regularly!

Doctor suggested a flare protocol this time? Do you have any experience / success story with that to keep my spirits up?

And thank you for the dhea advise I came of from it immediately after you said my doctor doesn’t suggest any supplements at all other than prenatals

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    No not at all, remember it's not your job to get back to me, it's MY job to get back to you!

Awesome! Yes lots of people have success with a flare protocol after having had poor response previously.

Glad the info about DHEA was helpful!!!

Keep up the good work on diet and exercise! While that's much harder than just taking a supplement is, diet and exercise are FAR better at helping boost your chances of success! Good luck and keep us posted, let me know if you need any help!

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Posting here hoping to get some advise

Just wanted to have a quick word,

My second cycle egg retrieval is done and again this time also there were only 2 eggs ,and just one fertilized but still keeping hopes and spirit up, I should know the results in another 2 weeks

But just to see if things don’t go as I wish for, then wanted to see what should be my next best step? I remember atomic, you have mentioned about fertility drugs swaying pink so should I be trying may be in next cycle itself while the medication still on my system? My diet has been off for couple of weeks now with all the stress from ivf though my bmi is still 20 and I am following vegetarian diet. Is it better try immediately (of course after PGT results and I hope for the best) next cycle may be try one attempt at positive OPK or wait and follow diet and exercise for another 9 weeks and then try? At this point I am trying to find peace with accept what come May!

Appreciate your help

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So when you say you're following a vegetarian diet, can you give me more info about that? People are often eating many more carbs when going vegetarian (unless being quite careful with diet overall) and that may have a negative effect on egg quality.

I honestly can't say what is better, TTC right away with the meds in your system, or waiting for time on diet and off prenatals and other supps. I just don't have a large enough sample size to know (and it may vary by individual anyway based on overall nutrient intake)

I am hoping and praying that this little eggo is THE EGG!

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am a vegetarian since birth and egg occasionally in the form of cookies, cakes etc . I eat Asian/Indian food regularly so yes rice, curries and wheat a lot. Lots of vegetables and lentils as well. But I have switched to brown rice and multigrain to follow the Pcos le diet but has been out of it for couple of weeks. I don’t take sweet other than in my morning coffee and occasional sweet treats

I am really hoping that egg is the egg too!just wish me lots and lots of luck!!!!

But can’t think of what should I plan next in case things take a different turn, I know my husband says I have to take one day at a time but I just need some plan b in mind to get through this tough time ( I am always like that who finds some peace of mind through having a plan b)

Just curious if I want to follow diet strictly and do it ( I want to get a personal plan this time and follow it ) will anything like clomid/femara can help? Also I read one of ur posts about the hole in condom method, is that still a sway tactic?

7. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh great, that's good to hear. You would of course be already used to that style of diet and it sounds as if you are a very healthy-style vegetarian What happens sometimes is when people have poor results with IVF rounds, they'll switch to a dramatically different diet. Some people go "vegetarian" and what they do is simply start eating a lot of refined carbs and very low protein, and you are not doing that. Carry on, just wanted to be sure!

Yes that's true of so many of us who have boys - we like to have Plans B-Z waiting in the wings! I would love to make you a personal plan, and we can figure out some good macros for your diet that should help with both egg quality and your sway.

Absolutely Clomid or Femara would help. They help both odds of conception and with chances of pink.

Hole in the condom is something we had to drop fairly early on. People weren't getting pregnant with it, and then we had several "blowouts" where people experienced a total failure of the condom. Since it was also very stressful in that control-freakish way that may undermine your chances anyway...it takes a lot of planning ahead, last minute worries, and stress between hubby and wife to pull it off and it's really best to try to avoid things that cut odds of conception and increase control freakishness (not to mention can go dramatically wrong!)

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey update my ivf this time also ddnt work out so back to swaying option! I have posted my swaying plan in the review swaying plan private forum! please see if you can take a look!

10. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Bump it if I didn't, I think I clicked on it when I was away from home and it was longer than I could get through right then.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12