Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011
    Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey Atomic,

We are confirmed boy with NIPT. I'm so excited and bonding with him already but my heart aches for my daughter. Does your daughter seem to suffer for want of a sister? I have two sisters so this is hard to imagine.

I've logged on to enter my sway details but the form I found seems quite old maybe? Not sure if its the same one I filled in with my daughter. Could you send me a link?
    2013 2017 2018 2019 2020 2023

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congratulations! Boys are amazing!
    2001 Girl ~ 2003 Boy ~ 2012 Girl ~ 2021 Sway Boy got Boy ~ 2022 Sway Girl- Lost little Girl ~ Due April 2024 Girl

3. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh gosh Kiwi, so sorry it didn't go the way we were hoping.

Honestly, my daughter seems to enjoy being the only girl. She and I have our little "girls club" and then my 4th son and her are the absolute best of friends (my 3rd son is actually the one that gets left out at times). She doesn't have to share clothes or toys (and since she's the only granddaughter for my dad/stepmom, and my husband's family, that's a lot). Only once or twice has she ever mentioned that it might have been nice to have a sister, but on the whole she's never seemed to suffer any deep lasting angst over it longer than an occasional whim. I had a little brother when I was a girl and I just ADORED him so much. I think she's going to love having a baby around regardless of gender!

I'll try to post the link to add your sway in a minute here.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Is it this link? Or is it full already with your old replies? https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum...ow-gender.html

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yep that's the one I was after not the one I filled in a couple of days ago (don't count that one in your stats).
    And nope its not filled in my with other sway info.

Honestly I believe we are getting this boy for a reason and I know my heart was really open to a boy anyway. I think I will just have to let it sit, I don't think I have it in me to go again but you never know. Said that last time and after she became a toddler I started to feel differently. If I sway again I'll be stricter like I was with my dd.
    But I thought the same as you, she doesn't have to share all the girls stuff like my boys have to share all their stuff, and it might actually be nice not to have the conflict over that lol.

My in-laws said we should stop here as the risk for trisomies is going up and my husband and I are mildly offended and inclined to prove them wrong haha. My ovarian reserve is super high so theoretically my risk shouldn't be the same as someone else my age. I've got lots of letrozole sitting here from ttc this baby so its a bit tempting! Rambling now but thank you for the link, will complete today.
    Last edited by Kiwimaz; October 13th, 2022 at 03:10 PM.
    2013 2017 2018 2019 2020 2023

7. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I will tell you, my 4th boy is just AMAZING. He's the kid who looks like me, he's super smart and funny, he's always of good cheer - just a dream child. And like I said, he and my daughter are the closest of all five of my children by far...I can't imagine her being any closer to a sister than they are to each other.

It's terrifying when I look back and think "wow if I'd had my way I wouldn't have had him at all". 12 years later I'm just so thankful that I didn't get what I want.

But at the same time had I been a few years younger when Suzy came along, even though I feel very DONE with everything as it is, I would probably have succumbed to the temptation myself! Whatever happens, I'll be here to help however I can! Hugest congrats again on your new son!

9. Thanks Kiwimaz thanked for this post
    Likes Girlboyohboy liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiwimaz View Post
    Yep that's the one I was after not the one I filled in a couple of days ago (don't count that one in your stats).
    And nope its not filled in my with other sway info.

Honestly I believe we are getting this boy for a reason and I know my heart was really open to a boy anyway. I think I will just have to let it sit, I don't think I have it in me to go again but you never know. Said that last time and after she became a toddler I started to feel differently. If I sway again I'll be stricter like I was with my dd.
    But I thought the same as you, she doesn't have to share all the girls stuff like my boys have to share all their stuff, and it might actually be nice not to have the conflict over that lol.

My in-laws said we should stop here as the risk for trisomies is going up and my husband and I are mildly offended and inclined to prove them wrong haha. My ovarian reserve is super high so theoretically my risk shouldn't be the same as someone else my age. I've got lots of letrozole sitting here from ttc this baby so its a bit tempting! Rambling now but thank you for the link, will complete today.
    oh Kiwi - the way I look at it as you already have both genders, you really can't go wrong - pros with all possible combos! also, if it makes you feel any better, my girls would tell you that they are sick of having to share everything with each other :P
    You will have your very own little mummy-daughter duo - how special! and how special for her to have a baby brother to dote on - I have two little brothers and was their second mum (I recall the little one, at age 2/3 dressed up by me as a princess, oblivious to it all just enjoying being my "doll" LOL) <3
    Lucky Mummy to 4 sweet divas
    (2013) (2015) (2018) (2021)
    (July 2014) (November 2023)
    Our sway didn’t work for #3 & we had a little oops for #4 but we love them all to bits... not sure if we ever will but somehow hoping we might add blue to the crew, to complete our family, one day...

Fingers crossed for TTC #5 (again) for early 2024!

11. Thanks Kiwimaz thanked for this post
    Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011